Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends

September 18, 2020 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends
Again. :(

Closed (Solved) topic
Solutions to related thread ongoing on "POD" topic.

Now reopened for a party! :75: :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 19, 2020 at 19:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Look dude! I don´t know who made you Judge and Jury, but fortunately, the real legal system, judge, jury, domestic violence unit, doesn´t broadcast every domestic violence case on the internet whether they have proof or not. I suppose I´m trained in this with my degree. Fortunately, from my point of view it should have been handled through email or whatever. If there was a definite threat the police should have been notified by the women herself. If she was fearful for her life, she could get a P.P.O order and keep the dude no contact online or offline.

Fortunately, I´m not ignorant about domestic violence cases, nor the system, or resources and how it works.

Seriously, if it was legal to hang and dry everyone social media legally, they wouldn´t have the defamation of character.

You seriously are a joke. Who the hell are you but a witness to be called on by a court order for evidence if you have it.

A lawyer would even say, "Shut up.", because it´s between the woman and man. The defendant and plaintiff.

If she needs to go to a Domestic Violence shelter, they´ll even tell her all she needs to protect herself.

The problem with you is you love enabling the woman, and from my personal experience the whole "Idea" is to learn to set personal boundaries emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, and financially.

I will tell you it´s a hard thing to learn that other people like yourself like to enable others from growing up, maturing, and learning how to set personal boundaries.

Every time they get rescued, they´ll be right in the same situation 100 more times. It´s called the Karpman Drama Triangle. If a woman has to have some rescuer 100 times repeatedly, I guess you´d get sick of listening to her after awhile screaming "Help Me", I´m a Victim. The Cycle keeps repeating until the women learns no matter how many times she switches partners she ends up with the same asshole. If you´re an astrologer, than you should understand the energy never changes.

Let me help you out. Uranus in Libra opposition Aries in Chiron is my trauma signature and Virgo Pluto opposition Aries in Chiron. Oh, look at that "Bully" Saturn in Aries, North Node Aries, I will call your ass out on it because you´re abusive yourself, and for 50 years, I have had lots of practice.

Enough is enough with your dam Virgo as well. While you have all them fooled, I´m quite aware of your Virgo Pluto placements as well.

Let´s get off your Aries high horse and go be number 1, and typical Aries, Everyone else fuck off and it´s not my problem or issue. I´ve heard it all my life. Yeah, go brag about your big ass ego.
September 19, 2020 at 19:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You have no idea what you are talking about. That´s all I am going to say to you. The fact is that none of you didn´t even ask to see any evidence, WHICH I HAVE/HAD, but for obvious reasons, can´t be published.

But the one who needed to see it, already did and she is safe. Everything else is just bullshit and being delusional about it.

Btw, I am not going to reply to you anymore. None of you deserves my time and effort. So let´s the party begin again and you guys can start talking shit about me as you guys always do.

I SAW ALL THE FREAKING EVIDENCE! UNDERSTAND? Do you understand what I am saying, or should I spell it for you? Is it my bad English? What part of "I saw all the evidence" don´t you understand?

Keep supporting abusers as you guys ALWAYS DO! I AM DONE with each one of you. You are not worth my efforts. Now start talking shit about me. Let´s the party begins. And I am going to be laughing from abroad, ;-). Not laughing at you, but at the ridiculousness of this.

I am not going to be replying to anyone. So let´s go, let´s the party begins. You are being played by a master manipulator (Revloc), but you guys are as blind as a bat about it because you simply don´t give a damn about those women.

Time and time again I´ve seen you support abusers. You and this small group of 5-6 people, GOLDENLION5, you, Fish-Scales, RAM-GOAT, and a few others here. The group is actually quite small when compared to the hundreds that are here; the majority of them great individuals. It is only 5-8 of you that make this site a joke.

So instead of your WELL KNOWN passive aggressive attitude, which all of you manifest, let´s be straightforward about it; I don´t like you, and I don´t like any of you 5-7 individuals. I never have, and never will.

Your moral codes leave much to be desired. The way you all are insidiously racist, the way you guys support abusers, is just amazing!!

And before you jump to conclusions, let´s be clear about something; I have probably done more "sins" in my life that all of you combined!! I am not kidding.

But do you know the difference between you guys and me? That I ACTUALLY care; that I am actually willing to OWN my mistakes seeking to be better each day. That I care when I see a woman being abused by a expert manipulator such as Revloc and the other guy here you ALL know who he is.

I do 2-4 private readings a day for FREE. Long detailed ones; not some random comments that makes no sense, although I need to admit that specifically you and Fish-Scales are really, really good at it.

I was helping others since I was 19. Gee, I even dropped from a very promising engineering career because I wanted to make a change in the world, so I joined a non profit organization in which I gave counsel to others for 10-12 years.

I know who I am; I know about my many mistakes in life - way more than any mistakes you guys might have done - but I ALSO know that I really care and that I have the balls to stand up for my beliefs.

And I am not afraid of any of you guys, and I WILL continue to expose abuses when I see them, and when I have enough evidence about it, WHICH I HAVE/HAD IN THIS CASE!!!

You guys don´t like me, and I feel EXACTLY the same about each one of you 5-7 individuals. So we are even. I don´t trust any of you. You guys always have a double speech, a double standard for everything. And the instances in which you guys supported an obvious abuser have been so many!!

So keep doing that for all I care. I know who I am and that´s enough for me. I don´t need anything from any of you, and there is nothing that I want from any of you.

I did what I had to do, as part of my social responsibility, and that can not be say by you guys.

So know you know exactly where I stand; no need for indirect passive aggressiveness.

Now I am going to disconnect from this damn subject and focus on doing things that are a lot more important; doing readings for others as I´ve been doing here on a daily basis for the past 2 years.

So take advantage of my silence, and start the circus as you guys always do. I promise you that I will not even read one reply, ;-).
September 19, 2020 at 19:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » Asteroid #448
The whole neighborhood knew. These women live with it, they´re offered alternatives and don´t take it. You ever tried helping someone and they wouldn´t budge? Those are the women that duck, dodge, run, downplay it and even outright deny it.

Exactlyyyy! You get exactly what I´m saying... Or even more than that, they make excuses for their wife beating husbands..... They apologize for them and deny it away. Go behind their backs and blab to strangers? Yeah, right. These people don´t know real abuse if it was staring them in the face.

And once more, that´s a harsh accusation to throw around so flippantly about a person you´ve never even met in real life..... It´s called slander.
September 19, 2020 at 19:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have to say I agree with that. I read nothing, don´t know whats this about and dont really want to look for this thread. But in general, abused women run first for help when they get a chance, to the police, to their family - some even escape into shelters. Abuse can be mental, psychological breakdown that occurs over years off hurtful jokes, prodding, gaslighting, projecting etc, so why should an abuser make it constantly physical? most people prefer to break down someone in their confidence, or in isolating, insulting them etc because its much harder to prove these are done with intentions to harm, as opposed to a bloody nose and broken bones.

Tbh ive known very few real abusers, and the ones i do know wasn´t secret. The whole neighbourhood knew. These women live with it, they´re offered alternatives and don´t take it. You ever tried helping someone and they wouldn´t budge? Those are the women that duck, dodge, run, downplay it and even, outright deny it. They´re "accustomed" to it - figure life could be worse.

But if its occasional to very rare - then any occasion would likely stand out as substantial, and would prompt talking about it rather than getting help. Still, don´t promote exaggeration to simply leaving, or actually turning to the right people for help.
September 19, 2020 at 18:33
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
I´m not challenging anyone here or looking for a debate...just some fleeting thoughts I had...

But if a woman was being seriously physically abused, traditionally she wouldn´t have the time to go behind his and back and blab all day long....for one, the phone or whatever device she´s using would be smashed - by the abuser --- and so would her face.

Women who are truly abused are usually... 9 times out of 10 far too frightened to ever conceive of doing such things....
September 19, 2020 at 18:31
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Yeah, poor nani... :62:
September 19, 2020 at 18:18
YouTube
YouTube
September 19, 2020 at 18:10
(Aries) Wolfmoon » goldenlion32
I´m literally stunned to be honest.

Since May the syncronisities that have happened to me through this site are surreal. None that I´ve provoked either.

Life be a helluva an adventure.

Its a shame, the aries being the warrior who´s stands for truth yet so many can be swindled.

Meh, we live in the world of opposites. People think govt help, that hospitals heal, that evil is good and ugliness is beauty.

Why wouldnt someone who holds themselves to truth and a higher character be pulled down into the abyss of quick reactions an deceit?

All about who gets to who first and can paint the biggest victim portrait I guess. I tend to not see myself as a victim. More as someone who has a problem who needs it solved. If i can´t solve it myself, then ill search for guidance.

Anyway. Probably off point. Glad you´re back and I appreciate your video posts :15:
September 19, 2020 at 12:57
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
and raccoons have 10!

I hope You enjoy this beautiful day. :1:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 19, 2020 at 12:45
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
Morena and Nani. Both cool and kind.
September 19, 2020 at 12:44
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Same here. Glad you didn´t go missing for several months or years...

Now if Morena.lu would come back too that would be double the fun!

All Taurus Moon stubbornness :20:
September 19, 2020 at 12:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cat´s always have nine lives! :61:
September 19, 2020 at 12:07
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
I have no idea about nothin...,

But I’m glad You’re back Golden. :27:
September 19, 2020 at 11:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
This is what is so fascinating about the Aries Archetype mirroring in charts! One Aries will tell another Aries they´re the Villain! Iron sharpening Iron. Which Aries can be more powerful to wipe the other one out! Well at least we´re on the internet and not real life! You can only post volatile photographs, write volatile words, and real life might be more dramatic and your house burning down, car exploding, guns firing, derby car race and smack into one another full force.
September 19, 2020 at 11:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
I wouldn´t take responsibility for someone who has a lot of Aries/Virgo in their chart! You´re a North Node Aries, and while you might be evolving into an Aries, did you check out the load of Aries projecting you´re the Villain? All the Aries raise your hands! :61:
September 19, 2020 at 09:59
(Aries) Wolfmoon
I feel like ive broken the forum. I thought I wouldve done it with my BLM post but that turned into a roaring success.

All I had to do was ask a silly question about an amazing person I had met.

Beware my manipulative plutonian/mars powers of destruction. I may ask you the time and your pet fish might die of lung cancer. Beware!! Wooooo :94:
September 19, 2020 at 08:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
I´m sorry but I couldn´t help but burst out laughing at the video....

The hard Rock music... and the fiery breathing dragon is so Mars....

I´m logging out before I piss someone off by mistake...

Lol.

Ttyl.
September 19, 2020 at 08:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Petr9
I´m innocent... this time...

But logging off before some other fireworks start....

:4: :3:

Imma be a good little boy today... well for a few hours.... at least...
September 19, 2020 at 08:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
You know how that evolution goes! You have to power up!
YouTube
YouTube
September 19, 2020 at 08:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Petr9
You know it´s bad when Petr9 himself makes a comment... :61: :75:
September 19, 2020 at 08:15
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » Iceblu333
Staying out of the drama....

Mars Retrograde is starting some shit

And we´re just getting started :4:
===
yah, we just started :61:

Play video: https://i.imgur.com/q3QiCDC.mp4
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 19, 2020 at 08:09
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
...I knew you´d be back...

:21:
September 19, 2020 at 08:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
There isn´t any war. It´s call a re-birth. Since I´m Virgo Pluto 29 degrees and the Sun in Virgo is 27 degrees. It´s shedding your old skin and as the Moon in Virgo was new beginnings. And is the snake personality! Medical and Mental Health!
September 19, 2020 at 08:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Well... ok then... your title is confusing. Making people think it was something you did...

I´m going to continue with my break...

Staying out of the drama....

Mars Retrograde is starting some shit :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61: :61:

And we´re just getting started :4: :4:
September 19, 2020 at 07:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Marvin... what did you do?
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »