Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
April 3, 2020 at 20:38
(Pisces) fishscales
New Hampshire´s lisence plates say:

"Live Free Or Die"

So is everyone over there dead?

I´m slightly concerned about the precedent being set by this shutdown stuff...

The government is telling people to stay home, and they are...

If they ever want people to stay home again, it will be easier...people will be used to it... The precedent is being set right now...

Who knows what the reason will be next time.

Something to be mindful of.
April 3, 2020 at 18:37
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » goldenlion32
Lastly, the people winning will look like Venezuela...

Hyperinflation...

I hope you are not in the stock market, because when things crash this time there´s no coming back...

Unlike 2008, the bailouts were tied to real-estate/land which was physical assets that are a necessity to use and live on.

They were tangible...

This 2020 bail out/stimulus is only backed by the hope that the businesses and stock market will recover and normalize.

It´s backed by nothing tangible... Only hope.

With Uranus in Taurus and the Saturn/Jupiter/Pluto conjunction squaring Uranus...

Only God knows how this will end...

But I hope I´m wrong.

I told you... I only see the bad... Never the good...

I´m not a hopeful person.
April 3, 2020 at 18:21
And again, mentally unfit?

Pelosi, Schiff, and Schumer are all mentally unfit.

Who Impeaches someone and then backs Biden* for doing the very thing that they impeached Trump for...

If it wasn´t for thier sham impeachment we could´ve focused more on the virus that began to hit around that time...

It´s nonsense...

I can´t wait until Nov, 4. I hope they do vote him out so that the real show can begin.

Bloomberg, and Clinton will begin Sadi Sati around that time... Biden will have Saturn´s blessing as it will be in his 10th from moon...

I wonder just how bad things will get if I´m right...

But in the end if that happens...

Nobody wins... Except maybe the people... For awhile...
April 3, 2020 at 18:20
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
Lol. I do not hate Trump.
I think he´s a comedian.

And his birthchart is astounding,
April 3, 2020 at 18:15
Go take a walk in California in Nancy Pelosi district and look at the sh*t covered streets full of Homeless people living in tents and dying by freezing in the winter...

Mentally unfit is a word that should never come from her mouth...

She´s inhumane. To let people live like that as she vacations once a month to Hawaii... It´s insane...
April 3, 2020 at 18:13
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Yea, more fake news from the news media...

It´s all politics...

My unkle hates Trump and blamed Kobe Bryant´s death on a Trump helicopter crash...

The media feeds lies to confuse people to make them hate Trump though Trump is an asshole anyway... But he´s not as bad as they paint him...

That´s why I look for the source... His own mouth... And I want the full video clip; not one minute or 2.

I will listen to the entire speech or context because the media lies.

If you don´t pay attention to the news and only read the headlines you will hate Trump.

If you pay attention to everything that happens you will say that he´s a mean asshole (sometimes) But other than that he´s not a bad guy.

I like to hear from the source.
April 3, 2020 at 18:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i saw a cartoon today that said he was mentally unfit! :(
April 3, 2020 at 17:42
I don´t... I just saw a headline a few days ago..and chuckled..could be bullshit for all I know
April 3, 2020 at 17:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Do you have the video clip of Trump himself saying that?
April 3, 2020 at 15:11
According to Donald trump we´re just having an over-active flu season..
April 3, 2020 at 13:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 3, 2020 at 13:22
=====
YouTube
YouTube
April 3, 2020 at 13:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Hmm...you should have seen the India one I saw the other day of stealing flour bags I think off the truck and everyone chasing the trucks. I wish they would help people India.
April 3, 2020 at 13:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
YouTube
YouTube
April 3, 2020 at 11:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Leo Moon
Police protect bank from starving Italians...

https://youtu.be/ck-EN-6qkj0
YouTube
YouTube
April 3, 2020 at 04:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Sigh...

I´m tired...

https://www.commondreams.org/news/…
April 3, 2020 at 02:29
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
"I don´t want to be fear-based."
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 2, 2020 at 20:37
=====

This one´s cool!
YouTube
YouTube
April 2, 2020 at 20:35
=====
Remember that photographs, news, etc. Can be psychological trauma believe it or not just from focusing on it too much! While it´s nice to stay informed every day, maybe just limit it to a few things. That´s why I focus on other things more peaceful during the day. It´s not going to create fear-based reality or dig in the subconscious mind and produce emotional triggers.
April 2, 2020 at 20:31
=====
Mental Emotion Images..I rather watch some of this. Ha ha! Just keeps my emotions, thoughts, and feelings calm. Maybe take a break from that stuff Iceblue!
YouTube
YouTube
April 2, 2020 at 20:29
OK.....
April 2, 2020 at 20:29
=====
Fascinating the Moon Moved into Leo on my A.C. My transits are such a mess with that Libra/Aries axis and relatives. :( Really all I can do is pray for them all, but obviously most of them Leo Pluto. Just hope for the best the next few weeks.
April 2, 2020 at 20:20
=====
Would be nice doing this right now! :) Nice and peaceful. If it was warmer, wouldn´t be so bad going out in the wilderness away from people.

YouTube
YouTube
April 2, 2020 at 20:16
=====
Yes...was kind of weird.
April 2, 2020 at 20:14
That was a warning
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer