September 11, 2021 at 18:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Vaccinate the USA
(When) will it happen?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 17, 2021 at 14:37
(Taurus) nutelina » nikkia
Pretty obvious whenever I read your answers so keep it to yourself, has nothing to do with me. You know that.
September 17, 2021 at 06:37
(Aries) Wolfmoon » LotusStar
Woah there lady! Coming at this thread with sensibility and logic?!

I wonder if we will enter the era of "Think Victims". Where morons will take to the street claiming victimhood for having to think. Under banner of ´Cabbage Lives Matter´ with the slogan "2 + 2 = Green" :63:
September 17, 2021 at 03:23
(Virgo) LotusStar
Being against vaccine passport does not mean being "anti vaxxer"

This is such a bogus typical media brainwashing to associate anyone who cares about medical freedom and the basic right to bodily autonomy as a "anti-vaxer".

The vaccine is not even the issue, it´s the mandates.

People are being forced into medical decisions by politicians who have NO business forcing and threatening these kinds of decisions on them, especially that have unknown potential consequences and include risk of death, blood clots, heart attack. Why must people be forced to taking experimental medication? It is available for all who wish to take it, just leave people alone to decide, you are not in their body, it is no one´s business what goes into someone else´s body. That´s it.

Has there even been another vaccine you took that didn´t work unless every one else took it? Did you need to ask yourself and know others vaccination status to feel like your vaccine was working?

We know you can still get it and transmit it, regardless. So what good are vaccine passports for? Is it helping if we have more cases and more deaths now than last year without them? Everywhere the vaccination rates go up, so do the cases and deaths. Why is that? You were promised once the elderly and vulnerable had been vaccinated we could all be out of the woods and get back to normal... Does it look like it?

Curiously, the virus has not been isolated yet. How´s that?

A lot of people may also be dying at the hospital´s because of the ventilators. It is very tricky to use ventilators, a small margin of error can be devastating and deadly for people. Some news is coming out more and more about this and how it could be the wrong treatment, considering how ´covid´ affects oxygen saturation, at that point, pumping more oxygen can suffocate you instead of help.

Again, anyone can take all the vaccines and boosters they desire, its none of my business, but not ok to force this decision on others without consequence or liability. And if the vaccines aren´t delivered what they promised, take that up with the people who made them.
September 16, 2021 at 23:45
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nikkia
And this is why I believe so inherently in howlers and trolls. Questions asked and avoided.

Do you feel, with your personal experience, that people should be mandated to take the jab? From a Healthcare system you avoid like the plague?
September 16, 2021 at 22:39
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nikkia
New York Restaurant refuses to serve a Family... in fear of being fined...

Segregation at its best...

Hello Hitler. And his Minion Nazi´s

Link;

https://youtu.be/Igor-yEGjQc
YouTube
YouTube
September 16, 2021 at 22:38
Nurse explains why it is dangerous for the news media to say that Covid 19 is a Pandemic of the Unvaccinated...

Vaccinated people are Dying just like the Unvaccinated...

She says that this is causing a divide in our country...

Link;

https://youtu.be/aQp0EUY5BFg
YouTube
YouTube
September 16, 2021 at 22:08
(Aquarius) nikkia » nutelina
I wasn´t asking YOU anything...lol... and, such a typical reaction when confronted with a reality doesn´t fit YOUR agenda or narrative, Nutty.

It´s like mental magic! :95: the question ´vanishes´ with accusing or trying to blame others instead of considering possible solutions.
Classic deflection.

I find your obsession with America very odd.
September 16, 2021 at 18:22
Why are you asking me? You clearly have an agenda. So answer your own questions.
September 16, 2021 at 17:46
I just wish things like the online censorship would stop so that we all could have an open and genuine conversation as to what everyone is going through after taking the vaccine...

On the bigger platforms

Because at first they said that the Vaccine prevented you from catching C-19 now the story and narrative is changing everyday...

Nicki Minaj simply said that she was going to do more research before getting the Vaccine and now she´s suspended from Twitter....

Youtube removes any video that is not parroting the mainstream media propaganda...

There is so much censorship...

But...

I digress...

I´m tired of this topic...

Yall have fun...

Ttyl.
September 16, 2021 at 17:40
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
What you say is understood. Don´t agree with all of it, but...I hear ya!

In present reality --- her --- America --- School--- Health Care---Covid exposes some of the many issues our people and our Country is grappling with. It´s so easy for us to fall prey to knee-jerk reactions and opinions.
Or data collection. Solutions are much more challenging to come by.
September 16, 2021 at 16:59
Zero... I dont even care about MY OWN sob story...

I just tell it so that people can know that things could always get worse.

But I will repeat once more...

There is no difference between your story and a random car accident where the man just randomly dies.

Covid can kill you whether you are Vaccinated or not.

The ONLY "Insurance" [pun intended] that family could have had was actually having "Life Insurance" which unfortunately... they didn´t have.

If they did have insurance... it wouldn´t be a complete heart wrenching sob story... with no resolution...

Wife would be rich... kids would be without a father but have money to live off of... life would go on with everyone saying "wow, at least they had life insurance. She´s gonna be okay." They´d move on with thier lives and forget about it...

But in this case... it is simply put Sad... but what can you do but learn from that lesson.

Getting the Vaccine cannot stop fate or the possibility of dying by other means.

People die everyday. She just happened to not be prepared for that unforeseeable event in her life. He could have just as well died in a car crash from a Drunk driver.
September 16, 2021 at 16:49
(Aquarius) nikkia » Iceblu333
Of course no compassion would come from you. That´s no newsflash! What affects you emotionally is your own ´sob story´ and I say this lovingly.

Yeah, the wudda, shudda, cudda´s are moot points.
As they always are.

And as for the Life Insurance --- right on! I mentioned Life Insurance a few pages back.
Men/parents/breadwinners ´should´ insure themselves when they have kids.

With many men, especially younger ones, they think they are invincible.
(Or maybe they are too cheap. Or they don´t earn enough.)

Whatever the reason, without Life Insurance, your family is bound to suffer other lifelong consequences without you. Especially these days!

So if there´s a ´lesson´ here, this is certainly one of them.
September 16, 2021 at 16:08
I´m sorry but sob stories about "what are they gonna do?!?!" do not affect me emotionally; I´ve seen worse, been through worse and honestly just dont care.

He could have died in any other unfortunate way and it would have been the same story. Just without covid as the culprit.

They should have had life insurance; point blank period. Then they wouldn´t have to worry about what happens IF the bread winner unexpectedly dies and leaves 4 children and a Jobless mother.

It´s simple.

He could have died in a car crash. It would have been the same story. Treat it as a lesson.

The vaccine does not stop anyone from getting covid nor spreading it.
September 16, 2021 at 16:04
Repost from my forum;

Well shit...

She´s now Fully Vaccinated... and DEAD... at 5:00am this morning.

Her Husband STRONGLY URGES you to go get Vaccinated...

Can´t make this shit up... sigh...

3rd Video.

LINK;

https://youtu.be/tGeFekEcDMs
YouTube
YouTube
September 16, 2021 at 16:03
Repost from Mt forum;

[Allegedly]

They continue to tell people GO GET VACCINATED...

But... do they NOT understand how vaccines work? Do they not not know what they are putting in thier bodies or why??? I guess that´s why some people are called Sheep... geesh. And, they keep parroting what the news media is saying... not thinking for themselves....

Man... Make it Make Sense...

[Allegedly]

It seems that The lady in the video had MS. Question, Is this Vaccine affecting and killing off everyone who doesn´t have a strong body? Or who have preconditions???

That´s an interesting thought.

"Multiple Sclerosis or MS"

Link;

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases…%20is%20a,the%20rest%20of%20your%20body.

"Ecmo Machine"

Link;

https://www.froedtert.com/stories/….

A Second (different) video...

Link;

https://youtu.be/hoLWPM6DVJQ
YouTube
YouTube
September 16, 2021 at 16:03
Repost from my forum;

[Allegedly]

Man and Wife gets the Vaccine and THEN gets Covid 19. He then Blames the Unvaccinated for his Wife being on a Ventilator...

However, Does he not know that the Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated can still get and spread the Virus...

The Vaccine was supposed to Allegedly reduce the Symptoms of the Virus for the person who gets the Vaccine....

His wife who is on a Ventilator WANTS the new advertised Booster shot...

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP...

Link;

https://youtu.be/WNmnYM06cQI
YouTube
YouTube
September 16, 2021 at 16:02
Sigh... I just dont care about this topic anymore...

God...

People die everyday...

There are plenty of stories where fully Vaccinated people die after getting covid... look at DMX the rapper.

As for her 4 children... that is life sorry. They had the option to have life insurance during these covid times. They didn´t have it. So think of it as a personal lesson during these times.

Get fucking life insurance if you have a large family and work in the public and are at risk of contracting Covid from being around multiple random people or hell even car accidents and other random possible lethal fates.

That´s the only solution to your 1 example.
September 16, 2021 at 14:09
(Aquarius) nikkia » nutelina
Nutty, that CNN sling is soooo overused and ineffective.

I asked the forum a very practical question about a real life dilemma concerning real people in America.

Ya know, the recent widow with 4 young children whose 44 year old husband just died of Covid? That.

And, since neither you or Woofy live in America, I didn´t expect real input regarding this woman, anyway.

Both of you met my expectation in spectacular fashion!

Bravo.
September 16, 2021 at 13:39
(Aquarius) nikkia » Wolfmoon
Oh, Woofy... that was a bad fetch.
September 16, 2021 at 10:56
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
It´s a hot button issue, and I always appreciate your balanced and dispassionate posts on the topic.
September 16, 2021 at 07:40
What is she supposed to do know? You are asking me? Why not ask CNN?

CNN Interview Request for My Latest Book

August 26, 2021, Kaye emailed, "Here are the questions we would like answered about Dr. Mercola´s new book. We would welcome responses by 5pm tomorrow, please." The questions, which are clearly accusatory, are as follows:

"You say in your book that "A large amount of data strongly suggests the COVID - 19 vaccine may be completely unnecessary, which means the global population is being bamboozled into participating in a dangerous and unprecedented experiment for no good reason whatsoever." Can you please point us to that data that suggests the covid vaccines are unnecessary or dangerous?

You say in your book that "vaccine trials are rigged." What proof do you have of that? Which trials? How many? Who rigged them and for what purpose?

You say in your book, "Common sense dictates that if the vaccines cannot prevent or reduce infection and transmission, hospitalization, or death, then they cannot possibly end the pandemic." And that "There´s no telling whether they will ultimately prevent hospitalizations and deaths."

Can you please provide us with the source and support for your statements since the CDC says vaccines are nearly 100% effective at preventing severe disease and death and greatly reduce infection.

How do you explain statements from hospitals and government officials that nearly all those who are getting sick and dying now are the unvaccinated?

Do you feel responsible for the spread of misinformation by writing a book full of conspiracy theories and false claims?

What were you paid for this book deal by the publisher?

Are you donating 100% of the earnings from your book?

If so, to which organization? Are you concerned this book will cost people their lives?"

Many studies and other literature offer support for my position in answering several of your questions, which are combined since they can be answered with the same literature. Here are the important points that drive my book:

The vaccines are just 39% effective and waning, and the CDC´s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices has now advised booster doses to the mRNA vaccines in immunocompromised persons. CDC´s goal is to begin offering booster doses to everyone else beginning this fall.3,4,5,6

Additionally, breakthrough infections among fully vaccinated persons are becoming more and more prevalent around the world. Evidence is beginning to mount that people with breakthrough infections can spread the Delta variant more easily.7,8,9,10,11,12,13

Most recently, researchers in Israel report that fully vaccinated persons are up to 13 times more likely to get infected than those who have had a natural COVID infection.

As explained by ScienceMag: The study "found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus.

In one analysis, comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher."14

The study also said that, while vaccinated persons who also had natural infection did appear to have additional protection against the Delta variant, the vaccinated were still at a greater risk for COVID-19-related-hospitalizations compared to those without the vaccine, but who were previously infected.

Vaccinees who hadn´t had a natural infection also had a 5.96-fold increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold increased risk for symptomatic disease.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/…

Dr. Mercola and his family have been threatened. This like most articles around Covi? should disappear from his website in 48 hours.
September 16, 2021 at 04:52
(Aries) Wolfmoon » nikkia
"Looks like your Aries Mercury missed this one, too! Dude, really? :2:"

Yeah I did. Completely. I don´t live here. I think March 2020 I was busy up on the farm for 5 weeks.

Still doesn´t outline what test you took? Doesn´t even say you were confirmed covid? Just really ill. Which sucks. The worst I´ve had was gastro and I thought I was going to die

Good thing you didn´t die. Now you´ve had it... still going for the vaccine? Now that you should be immune to it?

You even state you stay clear of doctors whenever possible... You even said your Dr was incompetent.

"I don´t run to doctors. In fact, I try to avoid them !!! Just like the plague."

So you must have some idea as to why? You don´t like the medical system or just not the doctors? Have you had a change of heart since?

You still think they should vaccinate the world despite all the evidence proving how wrong it is? How it´s not even a vaccine?
September 16, 2021 at 04:15
(Aquarius) nikkia » Wolfmoon
Looks like your Aries Mercury missed this one, too! Dude, really? :2:

Go fetch!

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
September 16, 2021 at 03:52
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Wolfmoon
Thanks Wolfmoon.

One silver lining of Covid is that I have expanded my knowledge of viruses, the immune system and vaccines.

On Astroseek Mercury in Aquarius has the following description……….“ People with Mercury in Aquarius do not care what they write as long as they can write.”

So maybe that’s it.

Plus Mercury Sun and Venus is in the 5th house of my natal chart.
September 16, 2021 at 03:26
(Virgo) rohini moon
His tune changed a bit...eh? Clip is 48 seconds.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/…
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »