Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends

September 18, 2020 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends
Again. :(

Closed (Solved) topic
Solutions to related thread ongoing on "POD" topic.

Now reopened for a party! :75: :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 19, 2020 at 21:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Listen if my Spiritual Mentor didn´t break that cycle back in 2010 with me, I´d still be in the same place getting abused by men. I´m not anymore, because I was taught to get out of it. You don´t get out of it by being rescued long-term.

Of course, I stand up for someone once in awhile if they´re being abused, but it´s usually more serious like in a Missing Person´s case. Which is where I see people hanging people up to dry all the time. And the whole forums will attack one another like vultures because they´re so right about their facts, evidence, what they think they believe.

I stood up for a women for two years that was having her life destroyed on social media and I was right. Her husband was found in the woods, had a few beers, and had a heart attack. According to legal documents and autopsy.

She did know wrong and for two years her life was completely destroyed.

I´ve seen people get nasty online by posting photographs, legal documents, and all kinds of stuff. And legal actions were pursued in this type of scenario you´re talking about.

Fortunately, it doesn´t belong in the public eye. As I mentioned even someone guilty for murder doesn´t have their whole life publicized until the court case has been over and all the facts and evidence presented.

Fortunately, your talking about people offline, you´ve never met, and what part don´t you know? Because there is always something unseen!

This is not a legal forum, nor is it a domestic violence site, child abuse, or any other serious abusive situation. They have sites for this.

And I´m not into seeing people´s lives destroyed because of vigilante justice! Because it can get that serious!
September 19, 2020 at 20:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Here....this is the whole point! I´m not listening...because it´s not my business. Not my karma! And as I stated, it is up to women to set their personal boundaries themselves. I´ve been on the Internet for 12 years and I don´t have anyone in my email box rescuing me from conversations with men. You are your own Hero! This is time for women to be liberated and stand up for themselves!"

I don´t see it that way, Golden. I understand where you are coming from and I can respect your opinion on that but I don´t see it that way. I wasn´t trying to be a hero. I have a daughter, and I would not want to see he get hurt by one of these men.

I normally just mind my own business. But if I see an abuse happening in front of me and I don´t do anything about it, it has very bad consequences on me.

Perhaps that´s not how you feel about it and to each its own, but that´s how I feel.
September 19, 2020 at 20:47
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
I’m reminded of this clip from the movie “ Addam’s Family Values.”
YouTube
YouTube
September 19, 2020 at 20:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"If revloc is as much of a danger to society as you guys are carrying on about, I´d expect him to be behind bars.....Jesus H Christ..."

He should own his acts, just as everyone else is supposed to do. That´s my whole point. I assure you that I´ve probably done 10x worse things that he might have done in his life.

But if he can´t face what he has done and do something to change it, then I have a moral obligation to alert someone that might get hurt, RohiniMoon. And it is my right to do so as well.

I am not saying that he is the worst man in the world. Actually, I see a lot of great potentials in his chart. And I do believe that anyone deserves the chance to correct his/her mistakes.

But if he isn´t even aware of his harmful actions, and if I am shown conclusive evidence of something he did to a woman; and if I see that he might do the same thing to another one, then not to act on that would be a sin of omission from me.

And btw, I am not referring to this woman´s "opinion"; I am referring to evidence with photos, screenshots of restraining orders, copies of texts and emails, copies of medical records, etc, etc.

Did any of you messaged me in private to see such evidence? No you DIDN´T; none of you. You just assumed I was wrong.

I have nothing against him as long as he isn´t around hurting women. But if he does and I am a witness of it, it is my moral duty to try to do something about it.

I am not saying he is a "monster". But he does have some patterns of behavior that are abusive towards his partners. And in fact, that´s seen from his chart; it is right there.

But it is totally up to him to recognize his behavior, accept responsibility for it - as we all should, RohiniMoon - and try to change. And I hope he does for his own happiness and that of his partners.

It is actually very simple, RohiniMoon. It is you guys the ones making this more complicated than it is, not me.
September 19, 2020 at 20:30
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
Here....this is the whole point! I´m not listening...because it´s not my business. Not my karma! And as I stated, it is up to women to set their personal boundaries themselves. I´ve been on the Internet for 12 years and I don´t have anyone in my email box rescuing me from conversations with men. You are your own Hero! This is time for women to be liberated and stand up for themselves!
September 19, 2020 at 20:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Davis212
If revloc is as much of a danger to society as you guys are carrying on about, I´d expect him to be behind bars.....Jesus H Christ...
September 19, 2020 at 20:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
:20:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 19, 2020 at 20:22
=====
"You both shouldn´t have brought it on the forum to begin with. You could have told the girl you´re referring to in private."

The problem with you is that you open your mouth before knowing all the details.

We DIDN´T know who this girl from the synastry was. The WHOLE purpose of my post was for her to find out, whoever she was. And she read my post, contacted me, and then contacted Plutonian. And she was provided with ALL the evidence which she read and took her decision based on that.

See? You keep talking and talking about things you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT. You just keep assuming the things that helps your twisted agenda. One that is racist, and against women.
September 19, 2020 at 20:20
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Making a private matter - public ..then denouncing everyone who HAS an opinion on said matter THEY made public -...makes sense. .

Nah, doesn´t sound like you intentionally started unnecessary drama on a public forum, not at all.
September 19, 2020 at 20:16
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No no. You´re the best abusive asshole I know. :3:
September 19, 2020 at 20:15
=====
Loooooser.... :61:
September 19, 2020 at 20:12
=====
:4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 19, 2020 at 20:08
=====
"Do us all a favor...and go back to not positing."

Actually RohiniMoon? Plutonian-Princess has a LOT more value to this site than ALL of you together!!! And I back her up 100%. She is a fighter, a very honest individual who stand up for what she believes, and who tolerate no abuses, unlike you who does every time.

So no; she belongs here a lot more than you do.
September 19, 2020 at 20:04
=====
"Ha ha! It´s been a year "Great Swami!" you haven´t changed much with your replies! You just don´t like my Video´s, because I´m not posting yours and stroking your ego!"

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yawn, yawn, yawn, boring, boring... whatever, Goldelion.
September 19, 2020 at 20:03
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome :37: :74:
September 19, 2020 at 20:00
=====
Oh..we´ve gone through this before. It has nothing to do with this situation. We were here a year ago doing the same thing.
September 19, 2020 at 19:59
=====
Ha ha! It´s been a year "Great Swami!" you haven´t changed much with your replies! You just don´t like my Video´s, because I´m not posting yours and stroking your ego!
September 19, 2020 at 19:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Asteroid #448
=====
Good advice, thanks! I´ll do just that :15:
September 19, 2020 at 19:58
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
You can´t just go around calling people abusers --- if they have never been proven to be in a court of law. It´s character assassination and slander.

I don´t care what "proof" anyone has from someone over the Internet..tell it to the judge and see what he says.

Seriously, the drama is gay. But don´t openly call someone accusatory names publically....
September 19, 2020 at 19:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Asteroid #448
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Guys calm down, davis, the lady you rescued is fine now that you´ve told her what you know and that is/was the point. Nothing needs to be explained further. Just go celebrate your good dead done?
Really, it works counter-intuitively to yell and justify. cool off, back off and let everyone consider it with a clearer mind later.
September 19, 2020 at 19:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Abusive? Look who is talking, hahaha. EVERYONE in here knows about you, dear Marvin. You are the top abuser in here. Are you still dating 16 years old, btw, ;-).
September 19, 2020 at 19:53
=====
Why are you such an asshole, dear abusive daddy :35:

= Stop attacking and offending others, especially not goldenlion, neither anyone else, please.
September 19, 2020 at 19:52
=====
You missed the point as always. But whatever, RohiniMoon. I am not replying anymore.
September 19, 2020 at 19:43
=====
Yes exactly! Sometimes you even heard the noises, shouting. Saw her once down the stairs and she pretended to just casually wake up!

Mind you, it did infuriate me. And several times (every single time, infact) i tried. It doesn´t work and eventually you´re just even thinking that its deserved, bad as it is to say... Those are real cases of abuse. Psychological brainwashing..

And yes, its not only women. Some women even give it a go on the road! But really, why marry, why even be with someone if you´re such a miserable abusive person?? Or if they´re one? I just don´t share the opinion anyone has that supreme right to treat me any which way they please - and with my permission! Outrageous.
September 19, 2020 at 19:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » Davis212
Damn, Peter....you sure revloc didn´t abuse you? You´re all hot and bothered over a couple in NZ, that you´ve never met in real life and most likely never will...

I don´t care about the soap opera, I really don´t. I was simply leaving my fleeting thoughts on real abuse, not general hospital Internet drama.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »