Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends

September 18, 2020 at 16:20 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Fun topic for Forcefully disappearing friends
Again. :(

Closed (Solved) topic
Solutions to related thread ongoing on "POD" topic.

Now reopened for a party! :75: :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 20, 2020 at 03:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just let it go, RohiniMoon, just let it go. I already have. I am not keeping this up.

Look up in the sky; Mars in Aries is retrograde and opposite Mercury. Then Mercury is square Saturn/Pluto and Mars is square Saturn/Pluton, forming a very challenging T-square in the sky.

It is time to let go and close the chapter. Just post some interesting musical videos, etc, and enjoy your night.
September 20, 2020 at 03:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Davis212
Man, you lose your shit so easily.

You always attack and insult, then apologize and repeat said cycle over and over again ...

For being a 50 plus year old man you don´t seem understand that your "sorry´s" mean nothing, when you never learn a goddamn thing. you just keep doing the same thing over and over and over and over again. And then blame it on "your Aries NN" you know what you can do with your Aries NN, Buddyboy? Shove it up your ass.

It´s quite ironic you spend so much of your energy trying to expose alleged abusers online when the traits you exude are that of a narcissistic manipulator. You just blame it on something outside of yourself and give another half assed apology until you flip your shit. Again. And again. And again.

Grow up and knock it off, already.
September 20, 2020 at 02:33
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
A non localized quantum event?! Like wow!

( actually, that sounds more like a bad sci-fi,than new age.)
September 20, 2020 at 02:20
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
It´s gone non-local man...
September 20, 2020 at 02:14
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Ohhh.... :22: Threads are crossing over....

...on a quantum level!
September 20, 2020 at 02:08
(Pisces) fishscales
This life is nothing short of a summoning oasis of cosmic conscious living.
We reflect, we live, we are reborn. Coherence requires exploration.
Although you may not realize it, you are non-local.
The Goddess will amplify our connection to non-dual energy. Soon there will be a condensing of guidance the likes of which the grid has never seen. We are being called to explore the nexus itself as an interface between joy and sharing.
September 20, 2020 at 01:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure. Easy stuff for me. :15:
September 20, 2020 at 01:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:61:

marvin you make me laugh. you should be the new joe rogan. and host/moderate the presidential debates between biden and trump instead.

and ask them questions about soviet history that neither of them can answer. :46:
September 20, 2020 at 01:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
thats the way i feel. puke your guts out like bear bryant did with the junction boys. best coach that ever lived. :75:
September 20, 2020 at 00:55
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
September 20, 2020 at 00:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You again? Haha. Didn´t I say that this matter was closed?

For your knowledge, she had not been here for months. She has been posting replies for TWO DAYS. And today is Saturday so I don´t work. Most of the time I am here on the afternoons after work.

And I have absolutely nothing to envy any "Pro", hon. Ask the ones who have had readings with me and who had previously paid hundreds of dollars with those "Pros". Do you need the loooong list of those I´ve helped and their contact information? Be my guess, ;-).
September 20, 2020 at 00:47
(Pisces) fishscales
Lots of great material for a new Astroseek bingo here...
September 20, 2020 at 00:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is what you keep mentioning on everything. Since your both top entrepreneurs you shouldn´t be wasting your time on here. All the real ones I know don´t sit around here and speak like you two. Nor do they waste their time on astrology for the most part or helping people. They´re all about help yourself. Dan Pena would call both of you snowflakes for being on here. They give zero fucks about any of this crap. That is their jargon not mine. They would eat you both for breakfast.
September 20, 2020 at 00:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
"Nah. In the worst case scenario I prevent them from posting"

Oh, don´t you worry about it; we are already done. No longer interested. We have better things to do. Have a nice evening everyone :4:
September 20, 2020 at 00:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
Nah. In the worst case scenario I prevent them from posting. :46:
September 20, 2020 at 00:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » MarvinReal
Sorry Marv. Maybe you ought to close this one....
September 20, 2020 at 00:10
(Virgo) rohini moon » Davis212
Yup ya got me. I´m so jealous. I´m jealous of reptilians.

I´ll be crying in my corner now... :42: :42:
September 20, 2020 at 00:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Girls, behave yourself, please.

I won´t tolerate this on my topic.

The only thing is interesting whether Davis can prove against Revloc´s defense/attack. I heard only words from one source I deem reliable, but nothing else apart of it. Contact me through my channels for evidence.
September 20, 2020 at 00:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
RohiniMoon said: "Peter is the one who told me he taught you and some others everything they know about astrology."

I had to do it this way because you blocked me out of nowhere.

RohiniMoon, the fact IS that I´ve never ever told you such things. That´s a total LIE. I might have mentioned in some occasions that I´ve taught astrology to some friends, which there isn´t anything wrong with it, and which she has even admitted that I have been a part of her journey. And we ALL have people that teaches us and guide us. But from that to infer what you just said, is a lie and just an attempt to invalidate Plutonian.

The fact IS the she and I were not even talking when she started her practice and videos. And she already had thousands of subscribers when I found out about it. And she had been doing a very excellent work on Tarot readings and on astrology.

I met her 2 years ago, and she was ALREADY quite knowledgeable in astrology. And we have looked and analyzed charts since then and TOGETHER as a TEAM, not as "master" and "teacher" as you allege.

She is one of the best, if not THE best tarot reader I´ve ever known. And the amazing reviews on her other channel for it are many and there for everyone to see.

And she already has 100k of subscribers on the other account and in just 4 months!! Statistics doesn´t lie!! And she is making enough money to live from it.

What are YOU DOING? NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. YOU ARE HERE ALL DAY LONG POSTING VERY SILLY AND RIDICULOUS POSTS THAT ARE NOT EVEN ABOUT ASTROLOGY. I am sure that you don´t even work.

Do you really think that she has time to be here all day as so many of you? Because you DON´T HAVE A LIFE, so you can be here all day long.

THE FACT IS that she is a lot more knowledgeable in Astrology that you and most people here. That´s a FACT said by me, a real PRO, which most of you have admitted I am.

Plutonian has so many qualities that you can only dream of having. There is absolutely nothing you have that she can possibly envy; nothing, none, zero, nada.

The FACT is that you small crew - you 5-7 of you - are here ALL DAY LONG DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF REAL VALUE, she is out there doing an EXCELLENT and amazing job, most of you wish you could do yourselves. But you don´t have either the courage neither enough knowledge to do it.

She a loser? Yeah, right; look at yourself at the mirror, haha. You are projecting, hon, ;-)).

Now I understand what a jealous woman (YOU) is capable of saying out of a desire to hurt and destroy. I am glad that I was able to see the REAL YOU.

Now you can keep me blocked because I have absolutely no interest in ever talking to you. You try to hurt my friend and you are doing it to me.
September 19, 2020 at 23:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » Wolfmoon
Not surprised no one responded to you, we all know PlutonianLackey won´t until Peter leads the way...

But she "can hold her own"--- hold your own and do your own Work on learning astrology then, instead of living in peters anal cavity...patiently waiting for him to lead the way.....

Some alleged Leo, and "leader" you are....

Try actually *finding* that Leo quality you desperately wish that you had, instead of pretending that you do.

All bark, no bite..
September 19, 2020 at 21:54
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Davis212
"I am referring to evidence with photos, screenshots of restraining orders, copies of texts and emails, copies of medical records, etc, etc"

Wow thats interesting. I worked in the police serving protection orders on people. Nothings been served on me?

Again you´ve been given this evidence and information that I have not seen.

She´s with held all information and still continues to. You know more about this than I do??

"I am not saying he is a "monster". But he does have some patterns of behavior that are abusive towards his partners. And in fact, that´s seen from his chart; it is right there."

Oh yeah. I abused the crap out of her. I submitted everything, my whole life to her believing she saved my life. I carried her for two years. She made nearly 100k from me for doing absolutely nothing. She isolated me from the world, including my family. I lived in constant fear that if I looked at another woman that the my world would collapse. I grew my beard and hair out and stopped taking care of myself hoping she´d give me space. She never listened to reason. There was no freedom from sun up to bed down. 4 years I lived as her pet. Faithful, loyal and not once did i ever raise my hand to her.

"But it is totally up to him to recognize his behavior, accept responsibility for it - as we all should, RohiniMoon - and try to change. And I hope he does for his own happiness and that of his partners."

If how I treated her during our relationship was in someway bad for her than I feel sorry for whoever has to sacrifice more to keep her happy.

"is actually very simple, RohiniMoon. It is you guys the ones making this more complicated than it is, not me."

You publicly posted how much of a horrible person I am. If thats not making something complicated then i don´t know what is?!

A decent person would approach someone instead of blindsiding them. Even the police have to hand the accused a copy of the evidence held against them for their defence.

Again i havent seen this "evidence" and one of my emails has had its password changed that I can no longer access it.

I feel that alot of this might be doctored. I know the messaging has been. This protection order thing confuses me. Youve also made mention in earlier posts about how I´ve cheated on her? I´d also be interested in that.

If you are as good as you think you are at astrology you´d see her potential for words, manipulation and her need to cause hurt to me.

I´m just astounded after everything thats happened between me and her that this has been the outcome. Whats wrong with you people?

But hey its a one way street apparently and you can go back to watching it with Spiderman and the incredible hulk
September 19, 2020 at 21:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
Look, Golden, I don´t want to invest too much time in replies because I have many things to do now. Besides, this subject has already been discussed at length. But I did read your whole reply.

All I am going to say is that I disagree with the way you see this. But I am aware that you have the right to disagree and to have your own views about it. I just don´t see it that way, and I have to follow and to be true to my own moral code as I am sure you do as well.
September 19, 2020 at 21:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
"Do you have any original ideas of your own? Or are you just Peters lackey? Does Peter get a cut off your YouTube channel? He should. He´s the one probably doing all the work. I won´t take that away from him. I believe he did ´teach you everything´ you know... You´re incapable of doing your own thinking."

Actually, RohiniMoon, she is having great success and the reviews she gets are amazing! Go and see it for yourself.

ALL I do is basically nothing, because every time she shows me her readings - only to seek out a 2nd opinion - almost never do I find anything to add. In fact, she is able to see many angles that I have not noticed myself. So I am always telling her; "Why do you even bother to ask me for a 2nd opinion if you are doing it even better than I do?", haha.

So no; her success is totally her own efforts. 100k subscribers in less than 4 months!! There is only ONE way for that to happen; when one is really good at something, and when people really like us. You can´t deny or ignore the statistics; they never lie.

And I have a construction business (been doing it for the past 20 years). So I have my own employees and I basically supervise. That´s why I have time to be here and to do free readings.

So I don´t need the money as money is something that I have never lacked for the past decade or so.

Perhaps you can´t understand what a real and special friendship is. But that´s what we have. Not that is your business or anyone else´s. Just saying, ;-).
September 19, 2020 at 21:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
:61: :61: :61:
September 19, 2020 at 21:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
:4:
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022