She uses the Sidereal Zodiac. Or Vedic.
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Page: / 34 

Sort posts:
April 7, 2020 at 10:40
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Anybody can put on a doctor´s outfit. And speak Into a microphone.

April 7, 2020 at 10:39
Naa, removing.

More 5g talk... Now I´m just looking at alot of conspiracies
April 7, 2020 at 10:36
Now you got me on my conspiricy game...

Digging...

So look what I found...

"Edited."
YouTube
YouTube
April 7, 2020 at 10:15
YouTube even unsubscribed me from non mainstream music or old music singers; like Brandy Norwood, Cassie, Linkin Park, Mary J Blidge, Toni Braxton...

Didn´t even know that that made new music until a year later...

I guess to block them from view and delay the output of thier music to force us to listen to the musicians they want us to listen to....

We need net neutrality...

Ever since Clinton said something about fake news, that´s all there has been; fake news and hiding information that the top people call conspiracy theories.

No, that´s called having an open mind instead of blindly following an agenda off a cliff...

But... I believe things are going to blow back on them hard.

If Trump loses, everything that they promised... They will have to live up to it.

The Green New Deal. They will have to put thier money where thier mouth is...

Universal Income... Bring it.

Everything they promised. Bring it.

Let´s see how that plays out...
April 7, 2020 at 10:04
I already was subscribed to Greg Hunter.

I subscribed to the other 2 videos because I got an unknown error when I tried to subscribe.

Real information is blocked by youtube with that error.

I have had channels removed from my subscription lists by YouTube before.

So just going by the fact that I get that error I know that what they say is important. Otherwise they wouldn´t try to block or hide it.

Idiot Trump for removing net Neutrality.

I can´t wait until there is a real rebellion... Everything that they are doing will have consequences... And the people they are trying to control will one day completely break out of the propaganda they are purpetuating... Sigh...

But I digress...
April 7, 2020 at 09:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I couldn´t listen to her because she sounded boring. :(
April 7, 2020 at 09:48
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
Satisfied?
April 7, 2020 at 09:47
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
And last but not least Catherine Austin Fitts. She actuall worked for Housing and Urban Development?
YouTube
YouTube
April 7, 2020 at 09:46
Where´s the last one?

You said 2 more :4:
April 7, 2020 at 09:39
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
Near the end is exactly my sentiment but I haven´t had time to go through his latest findings. If you are into biology please write a thing or two.
YouTube
YouTube
April 7, 2020 at 09:37
(Taurus) nutelina
Bioweapon, bad news. Not glad to state this but I will post 2 more such videos. I´ve listened to these people for over a year and it´s amazing what a treasure trove of information they all are.
YouTube
YouTube
April 7, 2020 at 04:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Page 733...April 7th, 2020. Hmm...I have a new Laptop! And everything is much bigger and brighter. Something positive in the middle of the storm. :75:
April 7, 2020 at 00:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
Why we´re living on the edge. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
April 7, 2020 at 00:18
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
There would be no jobs in that scenario... So everyone loses... Except the rich of course... You will have to pay them rent... Somehow without being able to find a job because no one would want to employ you.

They don´t want to pay for the liability insurance...

Double or Triple wages due to the base line universal income...

Sigh... But something seems to be coming... So who knows how it will end... Uranus in Taurus...
April 7, 2020 at 00:06
I guess my thoughts are... Who´s gonna pay for the Universal Income?

Tax payers? Us? Yes.

The rich will simply close down thier businesses and buy appreciating assets like land/property and rent it out and not worry about having workers...

If I were rich, I´d buy stocks and gold when the prices are low and sell them when they are high... Simple game... I would make Money without even having to deal with a sick, angry, in school, have kids, need Saturdays off... Employee. I´ll totally skip that step.

And guess what, no lawsuit liability so I don´t have to insure multiple employees...

And I´m not taxed until I sell the asset...

And I will also control how I´m taxed...
April 6, 2020 at 23:55
But with everyone getting $1000 monthly...

The economic threshold of $90 Trillion is exceeded in less than a year...

Causing inflation... Keep in mind... That doesn´t count the working wages...

90 Trillion is ALL the money in the world... That´s backed by something(military, gold, oil, ect.)
April 6, 2020 at 23:52
There are 327.2 million people who live in the U.S.A.

There are 7.7 billion people in the world...

If you multiply each of those numbers times $1000...MONTHLY... Universal income is impossible without inflation... And devaluation of a currency.

Currently the world currency is estimated at $90.4 trillion.

If everyone in the world was given $1000 monthly the economic structure would break...

And alot of people simply wouldn´t work to stimulate the economy...

But who knows... In the end... Something will change... Uranus in taurus
April 6, 2020 at 23:41
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
the world has so many millionaires, billionaires. if each one helped with a little, it would be enough to guarantee a universal income in many countries. I don´t understand the logic of people filling themselves with money and living an empty life (lifestyle of artists already dead like Michael Jackson, and so many other empty and weird millionaires) I am in favor of a universal income in all countries.
To Brazil will be a salvation, here there are many poor people living in limit of dignity
April 6, 2020 at 23:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Here we go with people who are for it... Then comes Hyperinflation... And then the country turns into Zimbabwe...

https://youtu.be/wYI2s4ficAw
YouTube
YouTube
April 6, 2020 at 23:02
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » fishscales
Spain is looking to implement Universal income permanently in response to the coronavirus outbreak...

https://youtu.be/YS7jhyW2wd4
YouTube
YouTube
April 6, 2020 at 03:29
(Pisces) fishscales
Today´s bizarre coronavirus observation:

Lady in line at supermarket demands to sanitize her OWN shopping cart. (The supermarket has been sanitizing carts after customer use, and leaving them outside for the next customers to use.) She proceeds to use half a spray bottle while employees look on helplessly. All with an imperious look on her face of course.

Somewhat proud to say I kicked off the heckling that finally got her ass moving.

What a bunch of neurotic, priveliged, self-important little bitches we have become.

Sometimes I think it´s too bad this virus isn´t as deadly as people make it out to be.
April 4, 2020 at 15:30
=====
Just think they´re all happy and enjoying themselves for the first time since we´re not in the wild life´s way. Maybe they´re laughing at us because we´re locked up for a change and in isolation while there out playing and having fun.
April 4, 2020 at 15:26
=====
YouTube
YouTube
April 4, 2020 at 15:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Way I look at it all the cappies are having a good time in Saturn in Aquarius exploring and pioneering in new territory. :)

YouTube
YouTube
April 4, 2020 at 14:57
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
I don´t like that ´flatten the curve´ reference. It is a hidden message saying get rid of the mean. As you all can see those are normal curves aka Gaussian curves with the top being the mean.

See here: https://www.nytimes.com/article/… (I know it is a time graph but it is done wrong)

If you have a large standard deviation you´ll get the flattened curve!!

The maximum likelyhood that you´ll find any person to be a ´normal person´ is the mean aka ´the normal´. If you flatten the curve, it means you are going to take out all that normal people. That could mean the middle class, that could be the majority of people or cases.

Or is there another explanation? Because as I see it, new infections are an an EXPONENTIAL curve, and the *inflection* point is where new infections stop growing EXPONENTIALLY. This is the point where the *slope* of the curve stops increasing, which means we are *DECELERATING* the growth of new cases. That is, to me, FLATTENING the curve.
YouTube
YouTube
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2023
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »