11th House

January 12, 2021 at 16:02 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Icedcoofee89
11th House
Hello Everyone! Can anyone describe to me what the 11th house represents and what it means to have Gemini placed there?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 15, 2021 at 06:40
(Leo) tomdos
Hi, in my opinion 11th is about cooperation and / or service to society. Depends on the maturitry of the individual how this is perceived. From "low level" perception of using others and taking rather than giving or helping, to the very opposite - giving up everything in the service to greater good, even spiritual communion.

You have no placements there so I would not be too bothered with that house as it will not probably play a big role in your current life. Its ruler Mercury in 1st house Virgo (plus Sun is there too) may be rather more concerned with figuring out yourself, who you really are, what is your place in the world etc. Your 11th house approach may be rather basic and maybe a bit superficial, yet honestly willing to learn, participate and explore what you can do and what you are capable of in this social area.
January 14, 2021 at 14:32
(Virgo) Icedcoofee89
Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. I have gained insight from your feedback!!
January 14, 2021 at 02:15
(Virgo) LotusStar
11 house is humanitarian house, society/social issues, friends, network circles, hopes and wishes, and according to some also rules personal gains and income (through own efforts).

Gemini is curiosity, variety, movement, duality, talking, thinking, debating, connecting, fickle, intellectual, rational.

Having Gemini there, would be someone who thinks a lot about these 11 house issues, researches and gathers a lot of information on such topics, has curiousity about them. Thinks a lot about their dreams and wishes but approaches them in a rational way. Gemini is also kind of flighty and likes variety, so maybe networks with diverse groups of people but not very deep connections. Able to talk easily with people from different walks of life. Has various "connections". Lots of movement and restlessness in the house Gemini rules usually, moving through different groups, organizations, goals. Gemini also has duality, maybe has 2 different sources of income of 2 different aspirations.

Also look at ruler Mercury for more info and planets in 11.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »