help with this relationship (edit: not actually plutonian haha) . . ?

January 9, 2021 at 22:11 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) h1028nnas
help with this relationship (edit: not actually plutonian haha) . . ?
hi !! Just curious is anyone was willing to give insight to this friendship (definitely friendship but in my dreams , its something more T_T ) that i have here ! Is there any way for me to be less obsessed with the feelings that i have for him ? Or float the idea of a relationship to him or something . . . idk . . We have talked about our feelings towards each other once before , but not too deep or anything . I would love for there to be something more to our friendship but outside of our strong connection to each other , i dont know how to suggest anything more. Astrology has really helped me rationalize my feelings and heavy attraction towards him though, so I am very relieved about that . If anyone else has anything to say , please let me know ^^ :78: :78: :5:

im the virgo with asc aries and sag moon , hes the libra with asc sagittarius and aries moon by the way haha
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2021 at 21:43
(Virgo) h1028nnas » LotusStar
I totally agree that we do get along well as friends !! we easily have long conversations together when we feel like talking and often have moments where we are both thinking of the same things , same favorites , etc etc etc. We bounce off each other very easily. He has told me before how he doesn´t have serious crushes at all and really needs to "feel a spark" before even considering someone as a crush or potential girlfriend ( and then in that same conversation continued to tell me that I was a really special person to him and that he was definitely sure that we had a strong connection hhhh ).

I´m biased of course, but i´m glad you also still see compatibility between myself and him. I´ve never looked into composite charts before, so I am not totally sure how to interpret what it means outside of it being a chart describing the energy(?) of a partnership. Like how others perceive myself and him ! I attached it anyways haha.
Login
(Log in)
January 10, 2021 at 21:33
(Virgo) h1028nnas » PiscesMoon
THANK YOU omg . . . you guys are all giving me a great third person point of view to how i am seeing and reacting to this attraction . i literally jump through mental hoops trying to justify the feelings he has for me and whether or not he still feels the same way and whatever . thank you so much !!
January 10, 2021 at 11:43
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » PiscesMoon
basically it´s a ticking bomb with all that critique and than mars square pluto, mars square moon, moon oppose saturn, pluto oppose saturn... it´s just a lot of violence that can explode quickly and burner can be venus square pluto jelousy after all that trust and digging deep with mo conj pl...moon gives a lot of it self, makes it self vulnerable...than when dependent on that person malefic teach you a lesson of a life time ...all about timing... why I think it´s moon loss game

one can be positive and talk about attraction venus mars mercury blah ... bt if nothing else moon-saturn will hang out life long...misery
January 10, 2021 at 11:13
(Taurus) PiscesMoon » h1028nnas
you are down to earth and he is aloof. as a virgo you are critical and feel easily criticised, his aloofness FEELS like attraction but it´s not. He´s not a good match for you
January 10, 2021 at 02:45
(Virgo) LotusStar
Haven´t gone too deep into it but just at first view I see a lot of makers of compatibility and attraction.

You are strong in the signs of both his Venus and Moon, and the rulers of your respective 7th house conjunct. Your Moons are in trine harmonious signs and in trine/conjunct with Pluto (deep and comforting bond), his Venus is conjunct you Mars and Sun (strong marker of attraction, he finds value in you), you have also your Venuses and Mars is compatible signs (good for getting along, find enjoyable things to do together). His Sun falls into your 7th house, natural partnership house, and both your Moons in each other first, very compassionate aspect, can read each other´s mood and you go to each other for support, however sometimes over-sensitivity to one another and taking things too personally.

You are naturally more the obsessive Plutonian type having Moon conjunct Pluto square Mars in your natal chart and Venus in Scorpio. He´s more laid back and reserved in expressing his feelings having his Venus in Virgo (square Saturn and Pluto). It takes time for Venus in Virgo to warm up and fall in love, they are not instinctive as Venus Scorpio they´re more rationalizing.

You also have obsessive elements together like his Moon conjunct your Lilith, this is usually a very irresistable aspect, especially the Moon person gets magnetized by Lilith. And your Mars square his Pluto, his Venus square your Pluto. These are all very sexual energies, potentially obsessive for both but difficult to deal with, because Pluto never likes to reveal his hand so I think both of you might be hiding your feelings to some extent.

Some of the blockage here is coming from his Saturn square your Mars and Sun... Both Pluto and Saturn square your Mars can be quite triggering of insecurities for both of you, but especially you might feel he holds back, can even feel sometimes he may criticise you or worry what he might think of you.

Overall I do see attraction here, but more partnership focused from your perspective, and because his Saturn is more able to restrain your Mars advances... You may feel he holds back a lot or even one or both has a fear of rejection... but I don´t know, I still see compatibility regardless of that Saturn aspect.

I´d be interested to see the composite chart.
January 9, 2021 at 22:55
(Virgo) h1028nnas » ZynCitrus
ohhhhh . . . its clicking for me now . . . ouchhh

the short term doesnt sound that bad right now then :-) thanks for the insight cuz i´ve been trying to think of negatives about the two of us to get him out of my head haha !!
January 9, 2021 at 22:31
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » h1028nnas
but the point is it doesn´t come from Pluto it´s from saturn, and it can take a lot of time for that moon to melt saturn if ever... moon in sag - sign that likes to be spontaneous and free...and than across you are restrictions...in Gem...like you irritate the shit out of that person when you speak, ideas don´t go far... and that´s a bit same thing with your suns just opposite anyway...a lot of clash for long term, but short term you can learn a lot
January 9, 2021 at 22:24
(Virgo) h1028nnas » ZynCitrus
i do relate to that a lot ! i´ve found that with the people i am attracted to, i feel a constant need for their approval or appreciation . this person in the chart is no different, so i still often share things with him to know his opinion and things like that .
January 9, 2021 at 22:19
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
it´s not about pluto. because that´s the energy you know mo0pl natal... it´s about saturn opposing your moon... he/she criticize you or make you feel down and that you have to earn?? something... ?? and you are in constant need for their protection or approval or... almost like parents like when we were kids...
January 9, 2021 at 22:17
(Virgo) h1028nnas
wait here is the chart with the aspects laid out in the table :D
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »