Give me your interpretation of this

January 6, 2021 at 16:30 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Give me your interpretation of this
https://ibb.co/qjGqm0x

Chart. .

Come one, come all..

Don´t be afraid to say anything and everything you pick up on.. :15:

Im looking forward to hearing your thoughts..

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
January 7, 2021 at 00:45
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Capricorn energy can be quite ruthless and callous, especially in the pursuit of status or worldy success.

Also, Capricorn or Saturn on the MC tend to come across very intimidating and kind of like it that way. They like being the authority. Power hungry personality could also be depicted by Pluto square the ascendant.

However, when they fail, they fail in a very public way. Saturn/MC should do well to stick to integrity because they usually do get caught (karma), sooner or later.
January 7, 2021 at 00:42
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
downside is very condescending and callous. With the hard aspect to Neptune, perhaps cannot even see it in themselves, has some kind inability to see themselves clearly.

Sorry but.... FUCK YES. :15:
January 7, 2021 at 00:41
(Virgo) LotusStar
I can´t get past Mars conjunct Saturn square the Moon in Aries. That is bully energy, either victim or perpetrator, or both. Early life abuse, perhaps even sexual. Repressed angry feelings. Such a strong Capricorn signature, to an unbalanced degree... obsession with status and security (for also wealth as depicted by Taurus rising), downside is very condescending and callous. With the hard aspect to Neptune, perhaps cannot even see it in themselves, has some kind inability to see themselves clearly.
January 7, 2021 at 00:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » Fool
Hahahha :62: :80:

:80:
January 7, 2021 at 00:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
yes, shit has to be paid for but this doesn´t :62: :62: :30: (wanking a little bit) :122:
January 7, 2021 at 00:26
I think her Saturn return (currently happening) might be giving her those lessons right about now.....
January 7, 2021 at 00:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:15:yes, agree you´re a good, perceptive Astrologer - empathy karmic lessons all round, time will give a wider perspective. someone helped form that energy that she became . . and so it goes . .
:15: :1:
January 6, 2021 at 22:28
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » rohini moon
in my defense I´m not trying to be sassy it´s probably language barrier :D and Sag moon influence - "I know it all" :61:
January 6, 2021 at 22:25
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Fool
I don´t know the person as I said, but chart here makes me empathize with them...this is hard life, environment and events created the person they are today... no one drinks takes drugs and overeats because they are happy and powerful. they are deeply hurt on every level... now with pluto coming to sit on their sun for some time will maybe end this persons life or at least put it in some serious danger ...i don´t know, I feel sorry for everyone with this kind of moon.
January 6, 2021 at 22:21
Haha, yes, Mrav, if she ever were to take this professional..I got a slogan for her business ´Astrology with a side of sass!"

She´s sassy and I enjoy it :4: :15:
January 6, 2021 at 22:21
=====
give her no more of your energy, karmic lessons and all that (easier said than done)
January 6, 2021 at 22:17
=====
I love it when you disagree :98:
January 6, 2021 at 22:12
Yup, fool, all her....to a T

"troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others."

To the maximum though
January 6, 2021 at 22:12
and now I will give up :D You know the person. I don´t. I just make conclusions from chart and my medical knowledge ... I´m not too into psychiatry but I can main traits of bunch of them and when I go back to planets archetypes it´s something missing there...
January 6, 2021 at 22:11
=====
Yea, shouldn´t have suggested one by name; it could be anything in hindsight but NPD sounds about right "Overview

Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that´s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. People with narcissistic personality disorder may be generally unhappy and disappointed when they´re not given the special favors or admiration they believe they deserve. They may find their relationships unfulfilling, and others may not enjoy being around them."
January 6, 2021 at 22:09
"Narcissitic personality disorder."

I have to disagree again :D I will back it up with literature now

so main characteristics of NPD person:

Inflated sense of ego: The ego is ruled by Sun and Mars, and therefore you will find the Sun and Mars either in contact with Jupiter (inflation), and/or you will find Sun and Mars challenged by outer planets. Why is that? Someone with an inflated ego always compensate a very weak sense of self-esteem. These people actually struggle with their ego, and therefore you can find Sun/Mars in difficult aspect to Pluto, Neptune, Saturn. I do not include Uranus in this because someone with a difficult aspect to Uranus would try to free themselves and individuate themselves, whereas a NPD does not have a sense of self, they form an empty shell and feed themselves of others.

Seductive capacities: They seduce others into their web in order for them to feed themselves of them. Therefore you´re looking often at some Libra planets, or 7th House planets, or a Neptunian energy. The seduction can also be seen through heavy aspects of Neptune, which pushes people to fall for the dream.

Lack of sense of self: As we said, the inflated ego actually comes for a lack of boundaries around their self, pushing them to morph and feed themselves of others. You need to have some strong challenging Neptune aspects to personal planets. This allows them to seduce, lie, trap others in their lies and projections; but it also represents their own trauma that lead them to develop this disorder, their own incapacity to define their self, their emptiness.

Lack of empathy: Look for clues of lack of empathy, usually, we look at the Moon.

Capacity for delusion: You´d want to find a Mercury that is prone to delusion and lies, like an afflicted Mercury, perhaps in aspect to Neptune.

Domination: You´d want to find clues of someone who´s here to dominate and win no matter what. Callousness. Perhaps Pluto and Mars.
January 6, 2021 at 22:05
Yes, it was a good question and easy for me to see, immediately. . :15: :15:
January 6, 2021 at 22:04
=====
I wanted to suggest a disorder - a disassociation with one sphere of life and another (shouldn´t suggest any named disorder - colors perception, I suppose).
January 6, 2021 at 21:59
If you had to decide - with a label - how would you describe the expression of this chart ( as a mental disorder), in her energy

That´s a really interesting and good question... And fairly easy from my viewpoint

Cold. Neglectful.

Overly prideful overblown ego, never owinging up to anything....lies to make themselves loook better to outsiders, and won´t talk to anyone if anyone calls them out for their mistakes, I mean, won´t talk to you ever, no matter who you are. Own family, doesn´t matter.

So what´s all that equate to in psycho babble? I´d say 1 million dollas down: Narcissitic personality disorder.
January 6, 2021 at 21:49
(Virgo) rohini moon » ZynCitrus
being oriented to they self and taking care of their own ass is the whole Pluto in Leo generation. all i said about moon stands still, regardless if placement is in the 12th there is still male violence toward person and Saturn square that make person feel like a victim and blame others and isolate them self a lot, isolation also comes from moon being it self nothing in house before of after ..

Yup,you are spot on :15:
January 6, 2021 at 21:48
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » Fool
"Schizophrenic?"

definitely not.

In schizophrenia common symptom is delusions so it has to be strong Neptune influence affecting way of thinking mercury, than it has to be genetic, so moon and saturn afflicted...than it involves brain nerves (Ur) paranoia so some pluto mercury neptune game again... shizo-personer are called by old greeks Soul-less so moon is not in question here, it´s mercury-mind!

this chart soul (moon) is affected by saturn (fears, isolation) so depression and anxiety
January 6, 2021 at 21:46
My fault for not saying I didn´t have their TOB since the origin post....but, like I said, I was always taught that if you don´t know the time, by making moon the ascendant, you get a pretty good idea of house placements that way, i.e. She has a huge stellium in carpricorn...the natural 10th house being carpricorn ...so in her case, that very much fits, that is who she is .
January 6, 2021 at 21:35
well in that case, we don´t know that Ur is on IC and maybe that´s why person didn´t move a lot, and we don´t know 9th house so that´why they are in the same country (i assume this, you never confirmed) but still, things you describe remain because even if stellium is not on MC Ma0Sa makes person power hungry... wish to be in public and be noticed comes from moons damages from saturn - person is and was constantly criticized in childhood that they are hungry for attention and acceptance, and that sense of bitterness that you describe comes from coping mechanism to fight back... restricted communication style - mercury is retro in itself person thinks slower but also mercury is in Cap - translates to complainant department regular visitor. So person will complain and criticize by it´s nature...

being oriented to they self and taking care of their own ass is the whole Pluto in Leo generation. all i said about moon stands still, regardless if placement is in the 12th there is still male violence toward person and Saturn square that make person feel like a victim and blame others and isolate them self a lot, isolation also comes from moon being it self nothing in house before of after .... moon is the key planet in this chart and all starts and ends there its causal, persons past created persons future...
January 6, 2021 at 21:33
=====
okay, you know I was trying to be diplomatic ( :3:) but now the breaks are off and the asc. changed - now the 4th is even ghastlier with those placements, I would not like to have ´grown up´ in a fourth house like that. yes the appearances/others´ perceptions are all that matters but I was reading that off the previous asc. :6:

if you had to decide - with a label - how would you describe the expression of this chart ( as a mental disorder), in her energy: Schizophrenic?
January 6, 2021 at 21:14
How was/is her communication style?

Restricted. Highly. Never admitting any fault - for all problems- that they themselves created. They created the hell they live in. A very miserly person. (Combust Mercury with sun and Saturn)

I do not have their TOB so the ascendant was just what is given if you use standard noon birth time. So in her case, I´d make Aries the ascendant as it´s where her moon is, by making moon the ascendant you get a clearer picture. So if Aries is the ascendant - Cancer is the 4th house. She has Rahu in the sign of the family in the 4th - in aspect to that gigantic capricorn stellium in the 10th house. A stellium like hers shows she is a person who puts all her "eggs in one basket", so to speak.

All focus goes to career and the public. What the public thinks of you , and NOTHING towards the family. Where Rahu sits, which is where you´re focus should be, in this life, more on family/ happiness. .and less on work. A individual who cares more what the public, co-workers thinks of them then their own family.

In this person, all you get is the negative shadow side of Capricorn and Saturn.. A very emotionally disabled, cold person who uses their incapability of facing feeling as a perverted excuse to hurt others..
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »