Compatibility review

January 4, 2021 at 16:24 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) kardarra
Compatibility review
I’ve had this weird urge lately to start looking for love again, I was wondering if anything in my chart stands out with who I’d most likely be compatible with 🥰🥰🥰 Thanks in advance x
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 13, 2021 at 13:24
(Pisces) fishscales
Leo is a natural polarity for you, being the ruler of your 7th house.

Moon is in the 7th...perhaps a lunar individual would be a good partner, but a slightly more stable type of lunar person, since the moon is in Leo.

Mars indicates what kind of man a woman is physically/sexually attracted to in a female chart. In your case...Aries. Mars is also conjunct Mercury in Aries, so an active mind might also hold some attraction for you.

Sun often indicates the husband in a female chart: your sun is in Pisces.

Venus can indicate some natural romantic attraction, even in a woman´s chart...your Venus is in Aquarius, in the first...this seems to echo your Mars in Aries conjunct Mercury placement a little bit...again, possibly indicating attraction to a person with a good amount of mental energy...maybe someone a bit rebellious...

Jupiter often indicates people we just "like"...Jupiter is in Pisces, indicating you may enjoy the company of Pisces people...this also echoes the sun placement...

So, so far we are looking at a fiery yet watery individual as a good match for you...with a bit of an active mind, probably...

Maybe someone a little dramatic with the Leo and Pisces influences...emotional and changeable with the 7th house moon...you may be attracted to someone who is somewhat aggressive, at least mentally, with the Mars conjunct Mercury in Aries.

Someone with Leo, Cancer, and Pisces type energies could be a good match, maybe with some Aries and Aquarius in there...or from a more planetary angle, someone heavy with solar and lunar influences, mixed with some Neptunian, and a little bit Martian and Uranian energies...

Some side observations...

The partner could be emotionally erratic with moon in the 7th opposite Uranus.. Although the moon in Leo should stabilize this a little bit...

Partner could be well off or at least heavily involved with finances with the ruler of the 7th (sun) in the second...but there could be financial power struggles (sun square Pluto)

Partner could operate in a Taurean/second house way...
January 13, 2021 at 09:14
(Virgo) Devin11
Your chart has no planets in earth signs, so someone earthy would be a good fit. Maybe not a lot of Taurus/Scorpio as your Aqua/Leo placements will be harsh for them and you. Too much Earth will likely bore you with all your fire placements. A Pisces-something would definitely appreciate you and would be very comfortable, but a Virgo will help you grow into your higher self. A Libra Sun (or air something) might match your moon very well. Venus and Neptune on your AC and 7H moon suggest a great need for romance, creativity, excitement and fun in your relationship. Probably someone who can be involved in an active social life with you, but not too much. Virgo might be a strong fit in some capacity, otherwise Libra and Gemini placements would be a good fit. Capricorn and Cancer placements could be pretty good too since Venus rules your 10h and you have your moon in 7H. The signs, but also the houses are a good indicator.

Good luck. :3
January 5, 2021 at 18:07
(Scorpio) srgeorgio » kardarra
That´s great!
Yeah it´s difficult to smoothly manoeuvre into a way of asking where and what exact time they were born lol.

Good luck with it :182: :79: :182:
January 5, 2021 at 15:32
(Pisces) kardarra » srgeorgio
Thanks for taking the time to respond😎 have to say that after your comment I went about my day & my friend introduced me to someone and we got along really really well and he asked me out on a date AND THEN I found out he was a Pisces sun, what a coincidence. Think it’s too early to ask him for the rest of his birth entry though😅
January 5, 2021 at 01:20
(Scorpio) srgeorgio
You´d make a Picses sun very happy.
Virgo moon would be able to help you in your creative endeavours if you can cope with lots of questions (they´ll help you take your work to the next level if you can put up with their knit-picking). If you´re not really into cooking then let the virgo moon make most of the food.
Taurus moon would probably fit in better with your family but not be as helpful in your activities but you don´t even need help.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »