Christmas Day Celeb Deaths, 2020

December 26, 2020 at 05:10 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) ram_goat
Christmas Day Celeb Deaths, 2020
https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…

An interesting one.. anyone see "trouble" in this chart?

CLUB Kids co-founder Michael Alig has been found dead of a suspected heroin overdose at age 54.

The wild club promoter and convicted killer was found dead in his bed at his New York home by his boyfriend around 3am on Christmas morning, law enforcement sources told TMZ
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
December 31, 2020 at 03:16
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Yes I was always a "Maryann" man...
December 31, 2020 at 03:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
Maryanne was way cuter than hussy Ginger...

Brunettes always win :4: :75:
December 31, 2020 at 01:38
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Bounce a coconut off those abs...

..or bust one on them...
December 31, 2020 at 01:35
Bounce a coconut off those abs...
Login
(Log in)
December 31, 2020 at 01:24
No need to water the plantation..

after you already bought the farm.

Smoking bombers in the sky.
Login
(Log in)
December 31, 2020 at 01:09
RIP Maryanne..

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – Actress Dawn Wells, best known for playing Mary Ann on the hit sitcom “Gilligan’s Island,” has died at the age of 82 after becoming infected with COVID-19.
Her publicist announced that Wells died Wednesday morning of complications due to the coronavirus.

“Truly, at the top of the list of hardest things to do is announce the passing of a friend or family member,” publicist Harlan Boll wrote. “I feel I lost both this morning with the passing of Dawn Wells – America’s favorite castaway, Dawn Wells, passed peacefully this morning, in no pain as a result of complications due to Covid at the age of 82.”
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2020 at 07:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s effin´ right! Bloody liberty! Coming on here complaining about all the cunts. :92: :4:
December 28, 2020 at 07:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » Fool
It´s Rams thread, he got final say.. :15: everyone else can bugger off !!
December 28, 2020 at 06:51
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cowgirl Cunty - your reputation precedes you (a line if forming); tell me, how many times do you think we can say "cunty and or cunt" before someone drops by and has a word? :4:
December 28, 2020 at 06:34
=====
Haha phuq! :61: :61: :61:
December 28, 2020 at 06:30
Cowgirl Cunty :140:
December 28, 2020 at 06:29
:140: :21: :75: :27: :37: :141:
December 28, 2020 at 06:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
:176: :160: Yes we are - deal with it! :75:
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2020 at 06:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
=====
:15: Right on, right on :15:
YouTube
YouTube
December 28, 2020 at 06:12
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Aah you and the cowgirl hats..
December 28, 2020 at 06:08
=====
Yeah, she sure is purty - but we got ourselves a real, rootin´, tootin´, boot stompin´ ass-kickin´, "ring-tailed Buckaroo!" right here in Astro-Seek City, ain´t we Cowgirl Moon? :34:
December 28, 2020 at 05:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
AHAH HA HA!@ :61: :61: - WATCH OUT FOR SPLINTERS!

December 28, 2020 at 04:07
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
Oh, she cute! :27:
December 28, 2020 at 02:36
(Aries) ram_goat » Fool
Well said!
December 28, 2020 at 02:34
(Aries) ram_goat » Fool
Login
(Log in)
December 28, 2020 at 02:09
(Aquarius) nikkia » Fool
:15: Oh, I hear that, brother !
December 27, 2020 at 22:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
=====
" - questioning our generation - whose score card (equation) is NOT complete, yet. "

Yes, quite true and it may take a while before the manifestations of that placement become apparent even to its own natives. If we are the ´invisible´ Pluto generation then what we have done and are doing might be considered behind the scenes stuff. Whatever it is we are engaged upon it - we are compelled, we have little choice but to fulfill :160:´s requirements. After the excesses of :160: in Leo I guess their kids decided someone had to be grown up enough to clear up the mess. :4: Cooler logic was required: :176: :98:
December 27, 2020 at 21:38
=====
You gotta ride the cunty out of ´em Cowgirl, ride it out!
December 27, 2020 at 20:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Having Pluto as Ruler ( :178: rising) and having just typed out a couple of Pluto terps for astro-map I think you´re right.
December 27, 2020 at 20:37
(Aquarius) nikkia » ram_goat
Some of thoughts that go through my mind are: X is the variable in math. The answer that needs to be found. This can keep me awake at night, questioning our generation - whose score card (equation) is NOT complete, yet.

It seems like the other generations have a flavor to them that blended together well. We are the ´bland´ in the middle of the meal. I´m not sure that we are the ´fuck it´ types. For myself, I had faith that goodness and hard work would prevail. Ha!

I don´t think we ´saw´ the slow moving societal disaster bearing down upon us. One of my life´s heartaches has been witnessing the breakdown of integrity and the rise of supreme selfishness. Acting upon base instinct has became normalized.

The Leo generation profited from the sweat of our brow and Scorpio walked right over our backs. That´s the ´bridge´ imagery in my mind.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »