Slow Growth Aspects

December 13, 2020 at 18:35 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday
Slow Growth Aspects
What are some slow growth aspects in synastry and composite charts? I´m curious because I´ve met numerous people who I either didn´t like to begin with or just didn´t think they were my type who ended up becoming very important/close to me over time. I´m wondering if anybody knows anything about what kind of synastry or composite would lend itself to that kind of relationship?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 14, 2020 at 01:58
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » IIyyaarr13
I´m not sure about that magi stuff. They make chiron out to be a huge deal in synastry, but most people don´t even handle their chiron well and every relationship I´ve had involving it was not good. Juno never seems to do anything either. Especially in transit. Transiting chiron might mean more. I lost a parent at a young age when it was on my Descendant. So, there´s that. Never brought me any decent relationships thus far though. lol It seems to me like the magi stuff is a bit gimmicky and needlessly complicated. I could be wrong, but that´s my opinion.
December 14, 2020 at 01:51
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Magi Astrologer´s mega-site and the "Love & $" book have a lot on ` :164:´ (Chiron) the planets are very unequal in relationship enhancement; How can Juno and a comet actually count more than "real" planets? It is definitely a mystery!
December 14, 2020 at 01:01
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » Cynicaphy
The Saturn makes sense. See, I want to say that flowing aspects between Saturn and the Moon would indicate emotional growth or bonding over time. Particularly in the composite, but I´d like to see what other people think as well.
December 13, 2020 at 23:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ruby Tuesday
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, it could be the composite chart too since that chart moreso describes how the relationship will unfold.

The composite between me and that guy had a bunch of squares to Saturn from the composite Moon, Venus, Mercury, and Sun. It´s like outside circumstances were always preventing that getting together.
December 13, 2020 at 23:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Ruby Tuesday
System message: Post has been written by user Cynicaphy, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I had my Venus conjunct this guy´s Ascendant and I didn´t realize I liked him till I after I had known him for several months. Before that, I was just living my life, going to school, extracurriculars, etc. Id interact with him when I needed to. The interactions were always pleasant superficially, but they didn´t open up the romantic feelings part until I spent more time around him and there were no other distractions.
December 13, 2020 at 23:43
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » Cynicaphy
True. It could be that. My non romantic relationships have occasionally played out that way as well. That´s why I was curious as to whether there are any synastry or composite aspects that would indicate that type of connection.
December 13, 2020 at 22:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
It may be due to transits or time periods in the individual´s life. For example, the person could be undergoing a transit or period that makes them want to devote more time and energy to work, so the thought that they may be attracted to someone does not occur/sink in.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »