Rahu/Ketu conjunct planets

December 8, 2020 at 20:22 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Rahu/Ketu conjunct planets

I was having this talk with someone and I thought, why not run it by some of you fine folks. Do you (or anyone close to you) have Rahu - the North Node - and/or - Ketu - the South Node - together conjunct other planets? some have either one of the nodes conjunct other planets. But what about the both of them, as well? I have both of them conjunct planets. Mars and Ketu are both on my ascendant, and the Moon and Rahu together. This is rather fascinating to me as the nodes are pretty critical in our lives here on earth, they are the reason we reincarnated again, notably. But aside from that, I have found that people who have Rahu and / or Ketu conjoined other planets - are always pretty staunch in their most solid beliefs. They stick to what they believe, always.

I couldn´t help but notice some of the most courageous people have this alignment. One of them was a Gulag survivor from WW2. One of the only few men who made it out alive. He was Polish and taken in by the Russians (his book was fantastic, and one I would actually recommend people read nowadays) and survived a few years in a horrifying soviet Gulag camp. One of the very few who did live to tell the tale. Tough as nails, that man was. Anyway I remember after I read his book years ago, I looked into his chart, and he too had Mars conj. Ketu. Unfortunately, I don´t know his ascendant as to see what house they fall in.

I also know of a real life example of a person who up and left their homeland in an act of courage, left it all behind to start anew somewhere else. Takes bravery and courage to stick to what you believe, no matter what. I can name others, but I´d be here all day, but the common denominator I noticed in all of this was - All of these people have Rahu and Ketu -one or both- conjunct planets. Karmic destiny to be set in your ways, good or bad - perhaps, but also a certain bravery not seen much in today´s world.

Some food for thought and a different angle to view the nodes conjunct other planets in your chart. Another observation, I´ve noticed in my real life, folks who tend to have the nodes conjunct other planets also get along and see eye to eye with others who also share that same alignment. Usually or especially, when it´s comes to Rahu-Moons. I would venture to guess that would be the same for people who are Rahu-Suns or Ketu-Moons.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
January 24, 2022 at 05:44
(Leo) Anni23
I have my Venus close to my South node.(the house where my asc ruler is)
I´ve only read a bit about this. I don´t relate to everything, but then I would like to know more if anyone knows if this has any effect?..
This website doesn´t include aspects to sn I think
January 24, 2022 at 03:47
(Taurus) Rosincvist » rohini moon
My childhood stepfather was into Esperanto as well as Computer languages
My mother was another one of those children obsessed with French and now she claims it is "gone" just `gone´
More interesting than :191: is when Ragu and ketamine get a planet tee- :194:ing them or a :193: complimented by a :198:, a :196: complimented by a :197:
January 24, 2022 at 02:51
(Scorpio) Kisses » rohini moon
I thought it would help me in my career lol but hey, if I ever need to learn those languages again, I’ll learn them twice as fast now
January 24, 2022 at 02:40
(Virgo) rohini moon » Kisses
hahaha.

I went through a phase similar to that at around, 10 years of age. I was earnestly trying to learn French. I had some weird french obession as a kid. Mind you, I am not French, nor did I know any one who was..

I personally think I was latching onto a previous life or something
January 24, 2022 at 02:35
Bro idk what antardasha was in but I went through about 3 years when I was obsessed with learning languages

I would spend at least an hour everyday practicing and learning Japanese and Spanish
January 24, 2022 at 02:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
^_^
January 24, 2022 at 02:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » Seanfhear
Rahu conjunct Mercury.. in your second house of speech...foreign communications/languages are usually their specialty :)
January 24, 2022 at 02:26
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i like languages - learning some (and invented my own conlang)

as well as teaching some bits of Arabic
January 24, 2022 at 02:23
(Virgo) rohini moon » Seanfhear
do you speak many different languages?
January 24, 2022 at 02:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have a mash up of Rahu with sun and mercury in the 2nd house (tropical) but I´m not sure really what it means

in sidereal, the sun goes out of the league
January 23, 2022 at 21:38
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
God bless, my mother is kinda ´out of this world. she has ketu conjunct mercury, in virgo 1st house. explains quite a bit. I´m still going through the links in this post :)

I also have rahu-sun in D9, in Capricorn. and resonate A lot with the description!

Thank you so much again Rohini :1:
January 23, 2022 at 21:11
(Virgo) rohini moon » OS*
:3: :2: :68:
January 23, 2022 at 21:06
So we will be ascetics at some point as opposed to people like celebrities with 1st lord conjunct Rahu.

Sometimes I wonder if I even will enjoy fame if I get it
January 23, 2022 at 21:05
The friend I have where we both have our Atmakarakas conjunct each other’s Rahus and I still talk so we’ve officially known each other for 7 years now

Plus mutual Rahu-Ketu conjunctions. Definitely makes people stick together I think

~ also, Idk why I didn’t catch it when you were talking about Ketu conjunct 1st lord. I have that too. 1st lord Mercury and Ketu in 2nd House
January 23, 2022 at 21:03
Yooo thanks for reviving this. I was reading my old comments and I sound like a different person. It was only a year ago though
January 23, 2022 at 20:49
(Scorpio) OS* » rohini moon
:75: :17: :17: :17:
January 23, 2022 at 20:45
(Virgo) rohini moon
maybe this thread deserves a bump.. I enjoyed writing/thinking about it back then.. and maybe with more vedic students here, now, it may help..

:68:
December 13, 2020 at 16:22
(Libra) Lib_8 » rohini moon
Ok thanks for clarifying.
December 13, 2020 at 03:17
(Virgo) rohini moon » Lib_8
Hey Lib,you have the same alignment as I do, regarding Ketu in the first in scorpio and Rahu in the 7th/Taurus ..but you don´t have any planets conjunct them. Unless you´re counting Uranus/Chiron..

Your ascendant lord is in Sagittarius
December 13, 2020 at 01:56
(Libra) Lib_8
Can you tell me if I do have this placement?
December 13, 2020 at 00:00
(Virgo) rohini moon » RowanBun
I love coffee.. :83: :83: I can´t help it!!
December 12, 2020 at 23:58
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m 96% coffee. I can´t function at lower levels. :75: :83:
December 12, 2020 at 23:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » LotusStar
Aside from the short fuse..

It does give me an excessive amount of energy. .

those close to me have commented that a person like me doesn´t even need coffee. . Haha. I beg to differ.
December 12, 2020 at 21:29
(Virgo) LotusStar » rohini moon
Yes I agree with the intuition as well, with my Mercury/Ketu I also feel like sometimes I just ´know´ things and cant explain, just a strong gut feeling but afterwards I´m usually proven right.

Ah yes short fuse, that´s the word. My mom with this position has it too.

December 12, 2020 at 21:08
(Virgo) rohini moon
I really like him. He´s great at explaining

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022