Sexual astrology

December 4, 2020 at 17:55 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion
Sexual astrology
Aside from venus and Mars, what do you guys like to look at when looking at the sexual compatibility of two partners? I personally love to involve lilith in it, as well as a few asteroids.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 26, 2022 at 19:55
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Just before my Placidus I.C. in :178: is asteroid belt´s Lilith that waited in the shadows until I got more information about my ancestry! :11: :123: :122: :121:
February 26, 2022 at 02:24
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I also look at vx , 8 th house and where is the ruler plate of 8 th house is located plus Pluto and mars aspects and houses and signs
February 25, 2022 at 15:00
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » LotusStar
Well to be honest, I´d say it makes one´s relationship with sexuality a bit more complicated. When I see mars retrograde in a chart, I see a lot of repressed sexuality or at the very least a difficulty in expressing one´s sexual desires. Think of having less than moral sexual fantasies and simultaneously feeling guilty about it and frustrated because you can´t act on them without being judged or even punished.
December 26, 2020 at 20:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I experienced Mars- Saturn Square in synastry twice. Was a total dealbreaker for me sexually.
December 26, 2020 at 20:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » WitchOfOrion
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"The Astrology of Sexuality - Martin Schulman (like trying to catch a unicorn getting hold of that book). Site: https://insightastrology.net/unders…

also has a forum
December 13, 2020 at 09:30
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » wilks222
Oh and I also have mars square Pluto
December 13, 2020 at 09:30
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » wilks222
Well I´m quite sexual myself I´d say, I have Pluto conjunct rising, lilith trine rising, scorpio venus, Jupiter in the 8th house and Mars in virgo.
However my Saturn... Is in the 7th house. Quite awful.
December 11, 2020 at 18:12
(Leo) wilks222
Sexual astrology has always been interesting for me. I think my mars is pretty powerful and consider myself to be extremely sexual -- however, Saturn in the 8th sometimes restricts it.
December 11, 2020 at 15:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » ancient_astrology
Do you think Mars retrograde in a male chart indicates sexual problems or impotence or more "unusual" sexual expression?

Some people say retrogrades make the energy of the planet more emphasized and internalized, while others say it makes it weaker and ineffective...
December 11, 2020 at 11:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Winterhead, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You can just feel it by yourself and no want astrology say you if its compatible.
Just stay with yourself, astrology dont know anything more than you.
December 8, 2020 at 00:05
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » guitarperson2
Thank you!
December 8, 2020 at 00:02
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » fishscales
Well I have lilith conjunct rising, lust conjunct venus in scorpio and Mars Square Pluto, 8th house cancer with Leo jupiter in it and taurus 5th house........ Yep.
December 7, 2020 at 23:59
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » ancient_astrology
I mean, you probably have a more traditional approach to astrology which is also great, but I think it´s really each astrologer´s intuition with the help of which they can read a chart as accurately as possible.
- a libra mercury

However, yes, I definitely agree on looking at the 5th house
December 7, 2020 at 23:57
(Virgo) WitchOfOrion » Castlewallsxo
I guess Saturn could indicate a preference for being restricted/restricting someone, aka tied up stuff
December 6, 2020 at 23:44
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » Moon_Queen
That’s a hilarious analogy haha ❤️
December 6, 2020 at 23:42
(Cancer) guitarperson2 » guitarperson2
Furthermore OP I glanced at your chart and your recursion is based on mercury venus and mars. I’m seeing those as your most active planets. Mercury libra pointing to Scorpio venus pointing to Virgo mars. Something to consider :)
December 6, 2020 at 23:37
(Cancer) guitarperson2
Honestly dominant planets. Typically people have a dominant planet mine being my sun (moon too). I get along great with Leo’s since I was a kid, also best memories with Leo partners.
December 6, 2020 at 07:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, sex is way more complex than people are taught, it is way more than lust.

If we use sex only to have fun it is just like we are trying to sink a nail with an iphone.
December 6, 2020 at 07:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
True story... :37:
December 6, 2020 at 01:58
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Sex is where the surest defeats of scepticism against Astrology lay!
Every year :151:, :154:, & :153: sojourn in :178: and sexual tension explodes! (To a lesser degree eighth house)
December 5, 2020 at 12:58
(Pisces) fishscales » Moon_Queen
Good post, MQ...

The topic does need to be investigated from the levels you mentioned...

There are many astrological influences that may indicate the presence of lust...such as black moon Lilith...but these influences would not confer an ability to use sex for its true purpose...
December 5, 2020 at 11:24
(Taurus) nutelina » Moon_Queen
Finally someone with a decent answer! :61: :2: That´s nice!
December 5, 2020 at 11:08
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ancient_astrology
Your saying the 8th house has nothing to do with sex. Well then my Pisces House in the 8th must not be telling the truth. :61:

Pisces Sun for example, I can tell this dude has no issue with tons of women. And never cared for him too much, but Pisces is one of the most sexual signs. And most of the time there´s some Pisces that falls in there with the men. So to say you laugh at people who say 8th house has to do with sex is kind of not the truth.

I have another friend with Uranus in Sagittarius, Mercury in Sagittarius, Saturn in Sagittarius, and Venus in Sag in the 8th house, and that definitely is a lot of sex.

I just don´t understand why you believe there isn´t sex there.
December 5, 2020 at 07:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
There is something tricky regarding to sex - generally.

Sex is just a tool for harmonization of two principles, where you create the third element out of two.

People have an inner urge to create that third element (to bound, to marry).

People are not alone until they decide to bound and fail in that, and that is where the pain is actually starting. They fail because they are using the tool (sex) the wrong way and for the wrong cause.

Closeness of two (couple) is unbearable when there is no bound that has to be rejuvenated from time to time trough that process of harmonization (sex). If people decide to be together without that bound and potential for harmonization, than they end up in their personal hell of solitude where there is no physical sex good enough to compensate that lack of bound.

If you have a potential to bound and harmonize, than quality of physical sex is irrelevant. In this case any form of sex (as a physical act) is enugh and leads to fundamental satisfaction.

Sex, as a physical activity (when there is no potential for bounding and harmonization) is noting more than a gym exercize. So, if you are practicing sex on this level, you can have a "great time" a lot of hormonal shots and eventually a baby, but it will always leave you "unfinished".

So, yes there are a lot of elements in the game (Mars, Venus, Eros...) but besides any of this physical aspects (to be clear, you need to have at least one to start this alchemical proces of harmonization and bounding) aspects between Sun and Moon can often lead you to the real spot but not necessarily. If you, by chance, have SN near Sun or Moon, than chances for harmonization drop rapidly.

I have a natal Venus:191:Eros:191:Chiron:191:DC (not easy shit to deal with) and this is all from my personal inner insight... :15:
December 5, 2020 at 02:05
(Sagittarius) GothPunkNY
I use True Lilith and Black Lilith and I´m always fascinated when something ends up between them!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »