Just because I’m a (insert sun sign), Doesn’t mean...

December 3, 2020 at 18:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Just because I’m a (insert sun sign), Doesn’t mean...
Game time. So don’t be so serioussssssss.

Utilize your Sun sign or whatever placement aspect you wanna talk about.

Basically state something you wish people would understand about this sign/aspect that seems to be a stereotype. I’ll show you the format in two following examples of my own.

Examples:

1. Just because I’m a Taurus sun sign, doesn’t mean I don’t accept change. Might take a little longer and I’m a need to know details upon details, but it WILL happen.

2. Just because I have a Hades Moon doesn’t mean I’m going to be all the un evolved aspects of a Scorpio. Humans come in all states of transformation, you never know which end you’re catching them on.

I hope that game makes sense! If not I can clarify any questions. Looking forward to your engagement and responses!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 9, 2021 at 05:01
(Virgo) kosmic.kitten
Just because I’m a double Virgo doesn’t mean I’m a obsessive health nut and keep sh*t clean all the time. :43:

Just because I’m a double Virgo doesn’t mean I give a f*ck if you make spelling errors :42:

Just because I’m a double Virgo doesn’t mean I won’t tear shit up in the sheets :21:

Just because I’m a Virgo doesn’t mean I’m criticizing you...
I’m only healthily judging you ... for my own sake :76:
July 8, 2021 at 22:22
(Sagittarius) RA_
Just because I’m present-minded (Sag-Sun)
Doesn’t mean I´m not absent-minded (Aqua-Moon).
July 8, 2021 at 21:18
(Virgo) Turbo TJ
Just because I am a virgo sun doesn´t mean I have to be health conscious all the time. Not always concerned about health issues.

Just because I have scorpio moon doesn´t mean I´m always shrewd and unforgiving. Just takes me little bit longer.
July 8, 2021 at 09:35
(Leo) Cheliel
Just because I´m a sunshine lion doesn´t mean I believe I have the right to dictate to others. I am simply involved with the people I love and I am sometimes afraid that they will make decisions that are dangerous for them. However, I know how to respect their free will because I don´t want mine to be infringed upon.

Just because I have a Mars-Pluto square does not mean that I am a violent psychopath who likes to hurt people. I am simply an anxious person who waits for the transformation crisis to give me the courage to act.

It is not because I have the Sun in conjunction with Mars that I am the archetypal hero imposing himself as a model of action and virility. I simply defend my values until they are proven to be obsolete or outdated.
July 8, 2021 at 07:49
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Just because I´m a Sagittarius sun that doesn´t mean that I´m friendly and fun

Just because I´m a libra moon that doesn´t mean that I´m artsy
July 8, 2021 at 07:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just because I´m pisces sun and cancer moon , doesn´t mean I am confused and I have hard time with decisions .
It doesn´t mean I feel often guilty while my conscience works overtime I might treated someone badly either .
July 8, 2021 at 03:42
(Virgo) LotusStar
Just because I´m a Virgo doesnt mean I criticize... I´m sensitive to criticism, I hate ppl who just go around running their mouth criticizing unnecessarily. I wouldnt do to someone the very thing I dislike!
July 8, 2021 at 02:59
(Aries) ram_goat » ram_goat
Just because I am Aries sun.. oops.. I take it back..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 8, 2021 at 02:51
(Aries) ram_goat
Just because I am pisces.. (if I were pisces..)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 8, 2021 at 02:49
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » viv
Thanks for the laughs everyone - Viv that was priceless1
July 8, 2021 at 02:45
(Aquarius) viv
Just because my sun’s in Aquarius doesn’t mean I’m into way out idealistic systems , oh wait? astrology ?
Just because my moon’s in Gemini , don’t assume I’m not listening .. it’s just your voice is sometimes interwoven with magpies warbling, a newscast and the music of the spheres...
July 8, 2021 at 02:43
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Fool
Fool, you´re back! Yea! We missed you! I guess you got lost. :61: I´d take you home if I had one. Your welcome!
July 8, 2021 at 02:26
(Pisces) fishscales
Just because I´m a Pisces doesn´t mean I´m tolerant of everything and everyone.

When did "tolerance" become such a virtue, anyway?

There are still such things as "correct" and "incorrect".

While I´m at it...

Just because I´m an Aquarius moon doesn´t mean I´m "progressive".

What does "progressive" mean anyway?

What are we "progressing" towards exactly?

Farther from correct, and closer to incorrect?

Farther from sense and closer to nonsense?

Etc.
July 7, 2021 at 15:28
(Pisces) Cind
"Just because I have Sagittarius Moon doesn´t mean I have commitment issues"

I am just pick af, venus in 6th :63:
July 7, 2021 at 14:46
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
Just because I am an Astrologer, it doesn´t mean I accept traditional texts and think I have no free will.
July 7, 2021 at 07:29
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Just because I am a Taurus , doesn’t mean that I can sleep like a baby for 8 hours
July 7, 2021 at 07:10
(Virgo) astreo
I wake up every day at 5 am and go to sleep every day at 11 pm.
So yeah, I´M THE TYPICAL VIRGO. Wherever they want to see you. :61:

Less when I miss the schedules because I have to sleep very late because I am studying for an exam that did not give me time ...

So all the qualities and flaws that Virgo has, I have everything. :61:
July 7, 2021 at 06:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just because I’m a Pisces doesn’t mean I’m sensitive and kind
Just because I’m a Libra moon doesn’t mean I can’t get my hands dirty.
December 5, 2020 at 12:40
(Libra) leorising
Just because I’m a moon 11th opposite neptune 6th, doesn’t mean I don’t I understand the social rules. it took me a while to understand the world, but with the right information I was able to navigate better. Nor that I will deceive anyone. I know exactly my social role and I am struggling every day to be better at it.

Just because I have a Hades Moon doesn’t mean I will be compulsive for food (for food I was a little bit in the pandemic, but it was the sum of emotions :14:) or sex, I know the value of both and the impacts they can cause. I use this intensity to research and to become my best version every day.

Just because I have a pluto square mars I will go screaming around, and being violent towards people. sometimes it crosses my mind :41: :61: :98:, but as I am a sun in the last degrees of libra, I ponder everything, and if I hurt someone I mull over for a long time, and it takes me a long time to forgive myself :68:
(I´m the type of person who asks for forgiveness when I make a mistake. no one ever considered me to the point of screwing up with me and asking for my forgiveness. and many people have made mistakes with me, because of this chiron in 11th -patriarchy)
December 5, 2020 at 12:10
(Virgo) Rana2020 » rohini moon
As a fellow virgo sun i felt this
December 5, 2020 at 12:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user bruhmoment, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Just because I´m a cancer sun doesn´t mean I´m just emotional. That´s just me on the surface I guess. I´m a very deep and loyal person but misunderstood. That´s what Cancer is all about. They are so difficult to understand but they don´t mean to be. The world is just too harsh for them and they are made to keep it in check.
December 5, 2020 at 02:13
(Pisces) fishscales
...I don´t appreciate the art of war
December 4, 2020 at 15:35
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Anni23
Even because I´m polite, it doesn´t mean that I´m that interested" 

Totally relatable
December 4, 2020 at 10:24
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » dani_mae1
Oh, and yea, hades moons usually have “mom issues” and I didn’t quite escape that in totality. Eh, a work in progress. The day I stop evolving is the day the universe ends.
December 4, 2020 at 10:20
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Anni23
“ Would like to hear your thoughts on it though? ”

Well... my Hades moon is a Moon Pluto Conjunction in the 10th house with Saturn tagging along in opposition to my sun.

It was very confusing as child. I was definitely emotional overly sensitive and prone to depressive episodes out the gate, but I had a harsh upbringing and a self motivation that taught me to work through overwhelming themes and fairly quickly learned I could transform myself. The devastation that can potentially come from this moon can also provide the strength to overcome these things. Truly, as a child I felt alone in these endeavors and I learned more strength in it and am way more appreciative of people’s extended energies towards me probably because of it. It’s kinda how I take on astrology as well, I truly believe you can harness the power in the natal chart with your free will. It’s all about perception and where you intend to go with it. I said on Instagram yesterday, Reality is the biggest conspiracy theory—don’t be a prisoner of your own. And I meant that for everyone reading.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »