I don´t believe in coincidence

December 3, 2020 at 06:13 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Wolfheart
I don´t believe in coincidence
I see 11:11 on a daily basis. It has gotten to the point where I almost feel like it´s becoming a normal occurrence in my everyday life... hmm? Can anyone tell me why they think a person would see 11:11 everyday without fail?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 21, 2021 at 10:23
(Capricorn) astrologymylife
some people say thet your mind all time watch on clock , but then he sow 11:11 he say about it to you . After u think about it more and more and after u where.
March 4, 2021 at 12:05
(Capricorn) MiguelHML
We think the same, there are no coincidences. I usually see these numbers quite frequent in the hours: 3:33, 4:44, 414, 11:10, 11:16, it´s very weird.
March 3, 2021 at 14:15
(Pisces) xtapodia
? May be
YouTube
YouTube
March 1, 2021 at 13:11
(Pisces) GeoSeer » xtapodia
I appreciate your comment....and how am I not surprised I´m replying to an octopode. 183 in any order is a consistent. Which means I almost never miss ANY just 83´s or 38´s And one could look at my LUCKY birthdate and see some correlation. Apart from the generation... Bests to you Mysterious Stranger, and still forever friend.
March 1, 2021 at 12:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » wildfl❀wer
System message: Post has been written by user Esoterica_x, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow. I’m new to numerology but intuitively I know there’s a message for me lol. It’s interesting that you’ve had similar experiences. Sorry for all the robberies 😕 At least you’re tapped in, aware, and know you’re not alone!
March 1, 2021 at 12:33
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Rosincvist
what? :32:
March 1, 2021 at 12:28
(Taurus) Rosincvist » wildfl❀wer
Found sleeping downwind of ergot of rye; claviceps Purpurea; strange vertically elongated cartoon eyes.
Are you half expecting to see eyes............................................................ :32: :31: :33:
March 1, 2021 at 06:28
(Cancer) wildfl❀wer » Esoterica_x
I can relate

I am sure when you often see 11:11, a very supportive person appears in your life that sort of share your path. And even when you decide to dress up for some reason, this person does same thing at the same time and call you for a walk to come across streets of your childhood incl school. That was happened at least. One of the times. It was around Jupiter Return, though.

Lately, I kept seeing thieves stealing in front of my window and walking in my yard so they did their things at exact time of my birth, so I wondered why. Now, your reply makes sense to me because there were like 6 failed robberies in my home taken place at noon (around my time) I didn’t track, I took picture of the chart only once and it was my time exactly. It was failed mainly because I was at home or came back earlier than expected.
March 1, 2021 at 04:49
(Pisces) xtapodia
Regeneration it also relates to 8 And 3
December 21, 2020 at 19:54
(Taurus) Wolfheart » Esoterica_x
Thank you. Yes perhaps it is something telling me I´m not alone because I very much have been feeling that. Its difficult but its true.. I´m not truly alone at least. Thanks
December 15, 2020 at 19:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Esoterica_x, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Like moon_queen said, it’s synchronicity. I look at numbers on the screen all day for work, and sometimes I see the craziest repeating numbers. God, consciousness, whatever you call it, will try to speak to you in many ways, will try to get your attention. Numbers is one of them. When I see an angel number I like to google it’s meaning and sometimes I’ll find a message.

One time I kept seeing my birthday, and later that day, I had a bad encounter when I went outside. I felt like it was just the universe spiritually preparing me and letting me know that it had my back, that I was not alone, and that I was going to be OK.
December 3, 2020 at 07:11
(Pisces) Moon_Queen
To me, it looks like you´re entering the state of synchronicity.
In the state of synchronicity, you just let yourself go with the streams of life and start to act in rhythms without knowing it. You are unconsciously starting at one point 11:11 and return to that point regularly.

Why 11:11?
Because, it is the most pleasant to our brain to start with. In binary system 11:11 suggests full openness (1 is open and 0 is close).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »