Twin flame????

December 1, 2020 at 04:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Diana423
Twin flame????
We were together from June 2014 till June 2020... the last year was very hard.. I have been going through yes, a “spiritual” awakening.. i also had to forgive him in many many ways.. and also I thought that I would eventually get “over” him.. but now that I have become a “new” me and on a whole new path of life.. I just can’t help but still feel soul connected to him.. and that maybe us splitting up was meant for us to find “ourselves” again.. we do message each other every other day with few words.. but they are always positive and “
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 4, 2020 at 15:14
(Virgo) macjr82
This is my understanding of Twin Flame:https://foreverconscious.com/the-tw… What is everyone else talking about?
December 3, 2020 at 15:14
(Scorpio) erickaf
I have noticed that people who buy into TF have heavy Neptune or Pisces and I won´t be surprised if OP has Venus opposite or squared Neptune. :12:.
December 3, 2020 at 08:02
(Aries) Wolfmoon » erickaf
This place can be like the wild west sometimes. When Sheriff Petr ain´t lookin... woooweee! Some guns be a blazin
December 2, 2020 at 14:44
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Hard to comment without seeing the synastry
December 2, 2020 at 14:27
(Scorpio) erickaf
you broke up with him in june, the break up is still fresh, it may take a while to get over it. I believe ALL relationships are karmic. I am not a believer of twin flames, so I may not be of help. I was in a 7 yr relationship and it took me a good year to ´get over´ him and today I look back with fondness. Post the chart, composite and synastry. Who did the breaking up you or him?
December 1, 2020 at 20:31
(Taurus) nutelina
Twin flame I wouldn´t use that here :2: People are allergic to it.

Look at your synastry and read about the interactions, look at transits. It´s there if you read.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »