Chiron exactly conjunct ASC in composite?

November 27, 2020 at 01:59 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) mxdisontay
Chiron exactly conjunct ASC in composite?
Thoughts on this?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 29, 2020 at 20:17
(Libra) Truenature » mxdisontay
Have you done your meyers-briggs personality indicator tests? That can really help to understand how your partner thinks/feels and how best to communicate with each other.
November 29, 2020 at 17:45
(Capricorn) mxdisontay » fishscales
We have had our issues because we both became parents young. So learning to survive our early 20s and parenthood together has been very straining.
My partner can come off as cold because he is very stoic and logical in nature. Sometimes he has trouble admitting any fault as well. I think the combination of those qualities has made him out to be manipulative from my friends´ perspectives.

He really doesn´t "do" intimacy where as I do. He´s not a big fan of lots of touch and debates about showing more affection has been a frequent conversation.

It feels like because we´re so different things are extremely karmic. We bring out the most uncomfortable faults in each other to the surface and they can´t be ignored- which is helpful when it comes to self-improvement at least, lol. I appreciate the opportunities it has given me to become more independent.
November 29, 2020 at 17:36
(Capricorn) mxdisontay » Truenature
Wow that is an incredible take. This is a composite of my significant other and I. We both had hardships growing up and my partner is very logical while I´m very emotional. Our big problem was that he really doesn´t show emotion. SPOT ON with the "think instead of feel" statement.

Synastry wise our moons fall into each other´s 8th house as well.
November 29, 2020 at 13:08
(Pisces) fishscales
One would think that the relationship would have some sort of difficulty "expressing" itself... Or that other people may perceive the relationship as somehow "wounded"...

Or...

Perhaps the relationship was born out of a wound...?
November 29, 2020 at 10:30
(Libra) Truenature
I have read that this can mean a person who was bullied growing up. Or one who does not show their true emotions... which may make sense with your moon pretty much alone except for opposition, and your sun opposed jupiter.

Saturn in positive flow w merc may be that you had to "think instead of feel" to get through.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »