Me and my boyfriend’s compatibility chart. Are we a good match or are there too many problems with us?

November 22, 2020 at 00:39 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Aribeariez
Me and my boyfriend’s compatibility chart. Are we a good match or are there too many problems with us?
We’ve only been together for 5 months, but we’ve moved pretty fast in our relationship. We spend a lot of time together, so naturally, we fight often. He can be kind of emotionally unavailable to my needs at times, while I hurt his feelings without even meaning too. We are both very sensitive, but I more understanding to his feelings than he is with mine. There is a lot of passion there though, and we always end up making up... no matter how big the fight is. Will we be able to work out our differences or are we too different? I’ve been told that our charts are actually quite compatible, but I don’t know how to tell.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 22, 2020 at 03:43
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » Aribeariez
Your I/C is the opposite of your M/C (midheaven) and is associated with your private / home life. Your moon (emotional core) and saturn (responsibility/duty/limitation/restriction) are conjunct (together) and touch HIS I/C.

So those energies he feels strongest at his home.
November 22, 2020 at 03:37
(Libra) Aribeariez » AlsaceTX
Weighty emotional issues when I’m at his home? What does this mean? I relate to this a lot though.
November 22, 2020 at 03:27
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » Aribeariez
The intensity / passion is coming from his Venus trine your Pluto. Plutonian relationships are something else and you should look into them. It is a trine, so it is easier to handle than harsher aspects. But yeah, INTENSE.

His moon is sitting on your Mercury, so there is a emotional connection for him to communicating with you. However, your Mercuries are in opposition so there is a bi-polar back-and-forth with your communications, alternating between smooth and harsh.

Your natal moon is conjunct your Saturn, so your emotions come with feelings of responsibility, limitation, duty. That is square his Neptune which will confuse you at times.

Your venuses are in opposition. But the angles are involved. Your venus is on your I/C (near your sun). So your feelings of love are amplified when at "home" (wherever you feel true home is). His Venus is on your M/C so you connect his love with your success.

Your Saturn / moon conjunction is on his IC so he likely feels weighty emotional issues associated with you at HIS home.

His Mars is conjunct his Sun, so he associates his goals with his ego / sense of self.

I get the sense that there really is some good compatibility here. There is no perfect match. Communicate. Be honest. Be vulnerable. It is never the other person, the answers are always within you.
November 22, 2020 at 03:09
(Libra) Aribeariez » AlsaceTX
He is outer, I’m inner.
November 22, 2020 at 02:37
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
Who is inner track / outer track?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar