Quadruple pisces couple synastry?

November 19, 2020 at 03:49 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) joipayne12
Quadruple pisces couple synastry?
What do you think about this synastry chart? The female is chart holder (gemini ascendent),and the male is placed on the outside of the chart(pisces ascendent). I´m a bit concerned about the exact lilith aspects...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 21, 2020 at 18:18
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » AlsaceTX
A composite chart is the chart for the relationship itself. It never changes. This is the "3rd entity" that is created by the mixture of your own individual energies.

Sun - essence / engine / heart of this relationship is Pisces & the 12th. Very spiritual.

Moon - emotional core - scorpio in the 7th. Intense focus on the partnership. Renewal, rebirth, transformation.

Asc - Aries - The relationship projects will, impatience, quick-action on the world.

Pluto/Mercury square
Mars/Mercury square
Pluto/Mars opposition

Relationship capable of incredible learning, accomplishment but can be overpowering. I would think it would be important to focus that energy collectively onto the outside world and not at each other.

Chiron on the DC, there´s an element of deep, hidden pain that is brought out from this relationship in each of you. But that is also an invitation to heal together.

I do not know the story between you two, but I feel this is a love you both just need to experience, wherever it takes you.
November 21, 2020 at 02:25
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » joipayne12
Thank you. Will look reply in detail later. I need to let it "percolate" in the back of me head.

I do want to say I get very positive vibes from these charts. I sense this relationship is important to both of you. No B.S., wouldn´t say anything if I felt different.
November 21, 2020 at 02:05
(Pisces) joipayne12 » AlsaceTX
I forgot to even draw up a composite chart until you mentioned it. Thank you for your readings they are very interesting! I have read that pluto-ascendent article it was accurate.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 20, 2020 at 23:33
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » joipayne12
I wrote my post late last night. Yeah, let´s discuss this. Anytime a planet touches one of your / his angles is going to be a big deal. I´m really a novice, but I´ll tell you what I feel:
His Lilith in near exact conjunction your A/C. That raw feminine energy with go through you and be projected to the outside world. When you are together, those around you will see it. Maybe a tad intimidating to those around you. And you certainly feel her energy when you two interact. Would be even more amplified if it was your Lilith on his A/C

His Pluto is conjunct his M/C: he projects raw pluto power in the work / professional place. Can be the source of great achievement but probably comes across intimidating sometimes.

His M/C conjunct your D/C. Your D/C is what you project / look for in a partner. Don´t have a good feel on this angle conjunction.

Your Pluto on your DC is an adventure in and of itself. "Pluto Setting" (you will likely live long) My partner has the same. read here: https://astrologyking.com/pluto-opp…

Taking all of that above, the intensity of His Lilith / you A/C and Your Pluto/DC will likely manifest as push-pull intensity. Pluto wants to possess and own anything it hits in synastry. In this case, his raw feminine energy. However, Pluto really is about transforming yourself.

Post the composite if you want me to take a look. I´m curious.
November 20, 2020 at 11:55
(Pisces) joipayne12 » AlsaceTX
Thank you for your response AlsaceTX!! You have given me much to think about. Do you have a description/interpretation for his lillith conjunct my AC/opposing my pluto? I couldnt find any good ones online
November 20, 2020 at 00:02
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
There´s actually a lot of harmonious aspects here. Things to watch for: That two-for pluto/mercury conjunction: explosive communications. Neptune aspects: biggest issue here. His Uranus conjunct your Neptune: powerful love-at-first-sight feelings. His Neptune conjunct your Venus: he sees you as he wants to, not what you are. His Lilith touching your AC is just intense. Also do not like the fact that your moon is unaspected to him. Relationships teach us about ourselves.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »