Venus in 8th house synastry

November 18, 2020 at 23:20 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Zabriskie
Venus in 8th house synastry
Hello everyone, I got another question. My love interest´s Venus falls into my 8th house, and I´ve gotten several contradictory interpretations of this aspect, like he´s the one bringing his love to me and I´m not necessarily reciprocating it vs it shows I´m the one who´s impacted (=I´m more attracted to him than he to me). Does anyone here have any personal (not just theoretical) experience of this? Thanks in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 19, 2020 at 15:50
(Scorpio) Zabriskie
Hello, thank you for your answers. I must confess it´s a matter of ego, I don´t want to be the one who is more attracted... I know, I must work on my emotional maturity...
November 19, 2020 at 14:57
(Scorpio) Angelina
I am interested in this house and planet´s aspects in synastry, mostly trying to find out who is affected more. More info is suggesting, that house person is affected more , when someone´s planet awakens his particular house. A planet person also feels the energy , which is combined with planet´s and house´s themes , but less.

Based on real life research from my side I would agree, that house person is affected more.

So in Your situation I would say, that You are more affected. You find that Guy mysterious, attractive, He awakens something mysterious in Your mind. You want to know Him from the deep.
Well, You are creating forum about Him, so I would say You are really drawned to Him.
November 19, 2020 at 00:07
(Leo) Zephyrin
I had my Venus in the 8th house of one of my partners. Mars, Mercury and Sun, too.

I already had a boyfriend at the time we know each other with that guy. Despite that, I couldn´t help wondering what is he doing most of the time I do something with my bf.

The house person may suddenly attracted to you and it is probable that he/she may suffer because you don´t reciprocate, you may not notice his/her interest at first. Even if you don´t like him so much, that placement can make you think about him. You may like him afterwards and decide to get together or you just move on.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »