Eros and Psyche question

November 16, 2020 at 10:57 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Zabriskie
Eros and Psyche question
Hello everyone, I happen to have my Eros in Taurus and my love interest has his in Scorpio. We both have a Virgo Psyche. Does anyone know what this means in terms of compatibility? I know that Taurus and Scorpios are very complementary in bed (I´m a Scorpio sun with lots of Scorpio in my chart and my best lover was a Taurus sun). Thanks in advance! :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 18, 2020 at 21:50
(Scorpio) Zabriskie » fishscales
Thank you!
November 17, 2020 at 01:52
(Pisces) fishscales » Zabriskie
His Jupiter conjunct your Eros could expand or "free" your sexual and romantic expression

His Mercury conjunct your Eros could lead to sex talk, alot of communication and thinking about sex and erotica, etc

As I mentioned in the other post, I don´t pay much attention to asteroid aspects outside of conjunctions..
November 16, 2020 at 13:43
(Scorpio) Zabriskie » fishscales
Ok, thank you. I don´t know about any conjunctions, all I know is that his Eros falls in my 8th house. What does that mean? Thanks :)

Edit: ok, I found some things:

- my Eros squares his moon
- my Eros is in a trine with his mercury
- my Eros is in conjunction with his Jupiter
- my Eros is in a trine with his ascendant
- my Psyche is in a sextile with his uranus

-his Mercury is in conjunction with my Eros
- his Venus is in a sextile with my Eros
November 16, 2020 at 13:29
(Pisces) fishscales
If any of those asteroids make conjunctions with the other person´s points, planets, or asteroids in the synastry, they could have some significance... If not, I would not put much weight on them, other than taking note of house position...but mainly, conjunctions are where it´s at with asteroids, imo...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »