Tattoos And Transits and an Excuse to Share Your Tats

November 15, 2020 at 10:17 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Tattoos And Transits and an Excuse to Share Your Tats
Yesterday got a wild hair up my ass and decided to get a tattoo with the hubs. Well as much of a wild hair a Taurus stellium can get which means I was planning the tattoo anyway without his prodding. Every time hubs and I receive a tarot reading two cards—The Sun and The Moon always come up representing us in the reading. So this is the theme I went with. He got a black moon with a flame and I got a white ink sun. (I’ll try to add a pic)

Anyway, I was looking at my transits and sure enough Mars was Aspecting my Ascendant and that was just too cool to see. Then I dug deeper and there was stuff with Neptune and Venus indicating my inclination towards spiritual and love things ie the meaning behind the tattoos.

So! What tats do you have? And if you can, do you remember the transit that popped it off into your path or is there something there in your natal chart indicating it? AND POST YOUR TATS PLS! :75:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
November 18, 2020 at 12:34
(Capricorn) Miss Capricorn » Fool
I just like pink color so yeah, this outfit could be mine :4:
November 18, 2020 at 05:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Miss Capricorn
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you - does the goat look like you because he´s got an outfit similar to yours; or is it the kids winsome smile? :4:
November 17, 2020 at 18:22
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Travelguy35
To add further context. My nation is the most tattooed. To the point where most just get it done for fun.

In NZ each town probably has the same amount of tattoo parlors as hair dressers... maybe not as much but there is still alot of them. It´s quite the trade here.

I worked with an apprentice who 3 years ago was tattoo free. By the time he was qualified he had:
- a cat with a knife in its head on his leg.
- two scorpions on his chest
- a bearded lady on his other leg
- two Japanese demons above her
- a knife down his forearm
- a nautical themed sleeve on his other arm
- Some Egyptian dog deity
- a couple more that I´ve forgotten

When asked why "they look cool and make me look like a badass"

In regards to OP post:
I think the tattoos and the story behind them are beautiful. They´re very well done and had some original thought behind it. She shares them with the one she loves and has committed to. To me thats what a tattoo should be.

In regards to your question. I knew him. I havent spoken to the guy in years. In NZ it costs far more to remove a tattoo than it does to get one. The scar that it leaves is just as bad as the tattoo.
November 17, 2020 at 17:56
Hahaha, you made my day :4: And this goat really looks like me :4:
November 17, 2020 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why thank you! :) I have a few other scars on my elbow, hip and few other places I will probably leave too, kind of more bad ass!
November 17, 2020 at 17:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I see what you mean and I am sorry to hear he regrets it. Always a bummer when someone regrets something permanent like that, especially in such a prominent location. Is there anything they can do to cover it up or does it take up too much space/require too much work?
November 17, 2020 at 17:50
System message: Post has been written by user Fool, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I saw one wearing a veil (and plenty of others outfits but not a dress as such); think this would be a cool tat.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 17, 2020 at 17:43
(Aries) Wolfmoon » Travelguy35
"That sounds incredibly judgemental."

Probably is.

He regrets it. Never wishes he got it. Got it when he was young to draw attention.

But also I feel if you´re to have a tattoo it should have a meaning. It should represent something to you. Its with you permanently. To get one to draw attention... again. Just sad.

If people want to pokemon on their chest. Good for them. It irks me. I dont approach them about it. I dont slander them for it.

If they have a purpose or a story behind it ill always listen. If im judgemental of them I keep it to myself. I may question them but never make them feel bad for their decisions. Again, I have tattoos I regret.

Ultimately I feel there should be an age restriction on Tattoos. When you cover your body with cartoons at 15, you might think differently about them when you´re 30.

I could´ve worded my original

"When you get your favourite Pokémon tattooed on your chest... thats just sad."

With a bit more context.
November 17, 2020 at 17:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
=====
Ah, yeah Travelguy35 I read that I just thought it was a rather cool way to ´hide´ the scar/s. :3:
November 17, 2020 at 17:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Fool
=====
Hello,

The 4 on my arm are to cover various scars left by the chemo port required to inject all of those chemicals into my veins for cancer treatment!
November 17, 2020 at 17:18
(Pisces) piscesiscariot » dani_mae1
fuckin siiiick
v. well done. otherwise I´d say nothing, ha
looks like we´re the same level of pale, works in favor of white/grey ink

reflecting on number sequences, I took this pic a few days ago. first tattoo, did not hurt, 10 years old, thot it would be dead by now.

later on, I´ll get a shot of the graveyard-- my friend´s term for the calf-- bahaha

the graveyard is where my favorites live
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 17, 2020 at 17:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Travelguy35
=====
A tattoo of a scar? That sounds quite cool, man. Your remark about the pencil stabbing at school made me sit up; some little fucker stabbed me in the back with a very sharp pencil - no reason at all (well, I´m me there is a queue of people with sharp pencils but then, I was a little innocent chap). The shit we Scorpio influenced natives go through to contribute to the astrological fountain of knowledge - do we get any thanks for it? No, we just get stabbed up again. :4:
November 17, 2020 at 17:07
(Pisces) piscesiscariot » Wolfmoon
hey y´all, definitely not my choice of content or placement buuut if JigglyPuff looking at you for as long as you live makes you happy, it´s your chest heh

I live in Minneapolis; certainly a high rate of tats in the city. I have seen.. so much. it could be worse (use your imaginations)
November 17, 2020 at 17:00
=====
Same here. 4 of my 5 are to cover my scars. All 5 have been done in different countries.
November 17, 2020 at 16:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
=====
"When you get your favourite Pokémon tattooed on your chest... thats just sad."

------------------

That sounds incredibly judgemental. If that is what someone chooses and they are happy with it, who cares? (I don´t like Pokemon at all, but it is not up to me if someone deems that a worthwhile tat).
November 17, 2020 at 16:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I have five tattoos.

1 of the Scorpio sign above my right outer ankle. I got as a show of solidarity with a very good friend when she got an unrelated tat on her left wrist. Done near my home town.

1 of a purple Non-Hodgkins lymphoma ribbon on my upper left arm to cover the major scar left by the chemo port.* Done in Guatemala. (where I lived for a year)

1 of a yellow 16-bit scar on my upper left arm to cover a minor scar left by the chemo port.* Done in Colombia by a Chinese guy (both places I lived).

1 of three 16-bit hearts on my upper left arm to cover another minor scar left by the chemo port.* (done in Mexico where I lived for a year).

1 of a big red hand in watercolor style on my bottom left arm near the wrist to cover a scar left by some little sociopath in Highschool who stabbed me incredibly hard with a pencil for no apparent reason. (done in Serbia).

*The three with the * are all near each other.
November 17, 2020 at 16:42
Hahaha, no but that sounds great, maybe next time :5:
November 17, 2020 at 16:33
=====
"That tattoo shows a Lady Capricorn"

A Goat with a dress? :4:
November 17, 2020 at 15:34
=====
Yes, the whole process can become quite addictive :122:
November 17, 2020 at 14:42
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ZynCitrus
“ e aware that you have uranus near sun and mars now, so be careful of infections :P”

It’s itchy but healing well!

BUT... I think Uranus aspecting my mars yesterday caused a disruption in my life and since it was my 5th house—it was the kids.

The school lost two outta three of my kids yesterday, put them on wrong buses. We got them and hopefully it will be sorted today. But that was the scariest moment of my entire life.
November 17, 2020 at 10:11
I did my first tattoo because I wanted to cover my scars.
That tattoo shows a Lady Capricorn ;)
More tattoos appear until now. It is not without reason to call the doing tatoos is like a whole new category of addiction :20:
November 17, 2020 at 08:27
(Aries) Wolfmoon » rohini moon
Literally know a guy has 4 of them and the pokemon label right across his chest... you have no idea the level of madness I´m trapped on this island with
November 16, 2020 at 22:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
But wouldn´t it be fun to gas him up and see how fast he can really go? You encourage him to take more stimulants and to say YES! to everything :75:
YouTube
YouTube
November 16, 2020 at 22:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ZynCitrus
=====
You heard it here, first - hair loss attributed to Uranus :194: :154: in :175:

Maybe there should be a research thread for medically inclined astrologers. :1:
November 16, 2020 at 22:28
(Virgo) rohini moon » Fool
"You speak sagely "

Don´t gas him up too much now, he got a lot of Aries in that chart. :21:
:2: :4:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions