Is it just me (unrequited love)?

November 11, 2020 at 22:49 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) LostInMovement
Is it just me (unrequited love)?
I have never been as genuinely interested in someone as I am in this person. He fascinates me and I´m slowly getting more and more attached to him. Falling for him feels "right", like a it´s always supposed to happen, like a natural conclusion of things. This is specially strange for me since in all of my 27 years of life, I have neve fallen for someone before. It´s like he suddenly came out of nowhere. I find myself thinking of him so often, I want to be around him and I could listen to him talk all day. It´s such a bizarre feeling.

However, I have no idea how he feels about me. He´s a bit difficult to read. He makes me so nervous and I´m worried I might be the only one in love here.

I´ve attached our synastry. I´m in blue (inside), he is in red (outside).
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 22, 2020 at 15:19
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Mercury conjunct Pluto can create that intense attraction.

It’s more of an intellectual connection based on deep communication.

He’s an Aries. That’s good in my view. I like Aries for any type of relationship because they are direct and honest.

They don’t brood or play passive aggressive games in general.

At the very least You can have a close friend and You never know.

My best relationships started as close friendships.
November 22, 2020 at 12:07
(Sagittarius) LostInMovement » AlsaceTX
Yeah, the attraction is hard to fight but I´ve chosen to just be his friend and to be content with that. Feelings can´t be forced and I can´t expect him to feel the same I do. This is likely the healthier option for both of us.
November 20, 2020 at 00:25
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
With your Venus conjunct his Pluto...I think it doesn´t matter what anybody tells you.
November 18, 2020 at 17:12
(Scorpio) snowski654
I know the feeling! Chasing after one myself! Personally, i´m all in. If I crash and burn, so be it. Its Worth the life lesson, to chase after your dreams. I think so anyway...

Good Luck!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »