Guessing the ascendants of famous people?

November 10, 2020 at 07:23 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Anni23
Guessing the ascendants of famous people?
Thought that this would be a fun thread to start. So how about I´ll start with just one person and then someone can answer and add someone who they have been curious about and so on

Please include some basic info-the sun, moon, mercury, whatever else you think is significant

You can list multiple people at the same time :75: if you want though

Rooney mara, water..? Pisces?.. is this obvious or am I completely wrong. Which would explain why she does NOT seem like a double Aries

Posts in topic

Page: 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 21, 2021 at 07:01
(Virgo) LotusStar » RohiniMoon
My first thought was Aquarius, but I don´t know if it´s because its his Sun influence.. I could see Virgo rising possibly because they can have that "wiry" slim body too, especially the men. I could also see Sagittarius for some reason... More so because of his style.
July 20, 2021 at 10:06
(Libra) Veri935 » RohiniMoon
I just looked him up online. First thoughts thinking… Aquarius- Leo - Taurus? Because he looks Chill as heck

(Or Pisces maybe)
July 20, 2021 at 07:15
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Brandon Boyd...lead singer of Incubus...no TOB of birth I´ve seen..

Sun in Aquarius..Venus/mercury in Capricorn.

I always thought He came off -and- looked like a Virgo rising...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 17, 2021 at 19:31
(Virgo) LotusStar » Anni23
I stumbled on a blog online mention Joaquin having Pluto conjunct Libra ascendant, not sure where they confirme that, but I have to admit he fits the type of Pluto/asc always changing and transforming drastically, intensely private, a dramatic life... I´m going back to leaning either late Virgo or early Libra with Pluto in the 1st house

:4: He´s an interesting puzzle that one.

In this earlier picture, he so much looks like my Scorpio Sun - early Libra rising conjunct Pluto guy

Login
(Log in)
July 17, 2021 at 18:26
(Virgo) LotusStar » Veri935
No I dont know Emily´s ascendant unfortunately but I notice some Capricon woman can look very doll-like at times.

Cancer rising usually gives a round face, prominent cheeks... she could be Cancer rising maybe.

I just looked at her chart, she has so many Aquarius planets wow!
July 17, 2021 at 18:25
I was thinking Sag first, but I see its his Sun sign... Hmm Im kind of getting a Saturnian vibe too, maybe Cap or Aqua if it´s not Sag.
July 17, 2021 at 13:08
(Libra) Veri935 » Anni23
Ooh he’s cute, (who is he?) I dunno… Aqua or Sag?
July 17, 2021 at 13:05
(Libra) Veri935 » LotusStar
Interesting…..! I would agree about the face structure not being completely round but then she has a kind of baby look still

Actually she seems more sensitive too, but then that could just be her Aries or Pisces moon! Ha

Do you know Emily’s ascendant?
July 12, 2021 at 10:00
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Interesting point about the angular structure. Possibly aries also has a angular jaw too?

I´d say Cancer or pisces for emily

What do you think about this guy?
Sag sun, cancer moon
Login
(Log in)
July 11, 2021 at 17:41
Leo maybe Capricorn.. often I see Capricorn dominant women have this square jaw/round face look

Emily the Ravin, double Capricorn Venus in Aquarius
Login
(Log in)
July 11, 2021 at 16:26
(Leo) Anni23 » Veri935
Hmm yes I can see the pisces (and aqua) So that´s likely her moon. She seems like a air or fire ascendant though

Could be leo, Perfectly round face. Kind of like reese Witherspoon
Login
(Log in)
July 9, 2021 at 11:13
(Libra) Veri935
Pisces, Leo?…
Login
(Log in)
July 9, 2021 at 10:53
(Libra) Veri935
What ascendant do you think Chloe Moretz is?

Aqua sun, either Pisces or Aries moon
Login
(Log in)
July 8, 2021 at 16:18
(Virgo) LotusStar » ****)-(****
She is pretty Plutonian, she has Pluto square her Venus, Moon and ascendant (?) in Virgo. Virgo wouldn´t have been my first guess, I was thinking Leo possibly because she is kind of feline in her eyes and features... Though with plastic surgery it´s hard to tell. But now I could see it, especially considering Pluto aspect. Plus she has that unsmiling serious face you mentioned haha. It´s rare to find pictures of her smiling.
July 8, 2021 at 15:10
(Leo) Anni23 » ****)-(****
I have found her ascendant on astrotheme, it says Virgo. Wow then she´s a double virgo. I think that the mid degrees of virgo asc would be influenced by Capricorn apparently. I can see some influence from libra as well, though her features are not as delicate.

I just look up her sister as well- a double taurus. Venus in aries, I think that you can see the arian influence.
July 8, 2021 at 13:46
(Pisces) ****)-(**** » Anni23
>"Spaced out-"

Best version...

Try to guess that ASC...

Bella Hadid - Libra Sun, Virgo Moon...I feel both :4:

But ASC? Scorpio? Cap? :43:
Login
(Log in)
July 8, 2021 at 13:17
Hmmm... Capricorn maybe? Yeah I see what you mean about steely. More I look, I could see Capricorn, or her chart ruler being in Capricorn. I get Martian vibes too, could just be her Scorpio Sun/Pluto, but Im not ruling out Aries Asc just yet.
July 8, 2021 at 09:16
(Leo) Anni23 » Anni23
Angsty-will kill youi :61: :61:
Login
(Log in)
July 8, 2021 at 09:14
(Leo) Anni23 » Anni23
Disturbed/conflicted
Login
(Log in)
July 8, 2021 at 08:51
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Oh ok. Yeah she doesn´t seem as soft as saorise for sure.. but still I think she has a sensitivity or slight bitterness about her that you can see beneath the surface (could be passion though) hmm I don´t think I can see her being a fire ascendant. Something more steely definitely.
She often looks melancholic in her roles. Or angsty. Or indifferent lol

Spaced out-
Login
(Log in)
July 8, 2021 at 03:52
No I meant Saoirse looks sensitive. Mia definitely looks tough, imo. :1: I could even see her as Aries rising.
July 8, 2021 at 03:49
(Leo) Anni23 » LotusStar
Yeah I suppose she does. So what tough but sensitive?
Of course sensitivity can come elsewhere in the chart not just from the moon/asc. And her venus and mercury are in libra.

I don´t know I think that Aquarius may be the one exception with air ascendants. Some are very aloof but I have been considering both that some appear overly sociable/gregarious (maybe more so than libra, but not as much as Gemini) and also they are not really all as weird as their reputation would make us think.

Maybe we should focus on physical appearance more what with these doubts?
July 6, 2021 at 13:38
Mia gives me some Jodie Foster vibes, who is also Scorpio Sun - Virgo Moon! I feel those 2 signs fit her well in her demeanor, she looks more serious, grounded. Air rising have a lighter, more bubbly look usually... Which I can see more in Saoirse. I would have to watch her in some interviews to get more of an impression though... I think alternatively Cancer is also possible or even Pisces. She looks sensitive.
July 6, 2021 at 08:52
(Leo) Anni23 » Anni23
Though often she just seems virgo in style. What with this haircut she has had repeatedly as well

*oh which reminds me more of michelle williams style (virgo moon-Aqua asc? Uranus scorpio)
Login
(Log in)
July 6, 2021 at 08:38
(Leo) Anni23 » Anni23
Though at least stylistically I can see Aqua-Scorpio-Virgo vibes
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »