LDR and astrology

October 30, 2018 at 10:39 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
LDR and astrology
Very little information is found online about long distance relationships and astrology. For a study i am doing on my own, i want to know if there are people here on this forum who are currently in an ldr or had experiences with it.

Can you tell me more on your own natal chart:
-what aspects there are between 7th, 9th and 12th house?
-Uranus-venus aspects
-Uranus-neptune aspects
-7th house ruler placed in 3rd, 5th, 9th or 12th
-stellium in 3rd, 9th or 12th house

-What where the synastry aspects of the two of you?
-What transits occured when meeting eachother (was it online or in person and ended up in an ldr due to study of the other person for example)
-When meeting for the first time, what aspects where made to your ascendant by transits like Venus, Juno, Vertex,.. or other important aspects made to the asc ruler ?
-Was a planet transitting your 5th, 7th, 9th and 12th house, with what aspects?

In composite chart:
-Is Venus placed in sagittarius, 9th house or 12th house?
-other indications of lovers crossing over countries?

I would like to gather as much information as possible, inorder to provide future ldr lovers of enough and accurate astrological information in this rarely discussed topic.

Thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 7, 2019 at 23:22
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
I think you just summarized every post yet to be made in this thread

of people´s "experiences".
November 7, 2019 at 22:30
(Cancer) Mrav
LDR worked for me....then we lived in the same city and broke shortly after that :61: :61: :61: we were use to every other week dinamic, so it was too much living so close, like you have obligation to see each other but actually it was enough every other week :75: it was cool in the beginning like oh yes finally.... and than flop :47:
November 7, 2019 at 22:26
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Whoops.....Mormans are LDS, not to be confused with LSD.....which stands for Lower, Slower , Delaware.
I read that on a bumper sticker today so it must be true! :4:

Long distance relationships are called pen pals.

They don’t work generally.

Friends Yes, lovers .....no fucking way!
November 7, 2019 at 22:24
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I don’t think Mormans are into astrology.
I mean if Coffee is evil....
November 7, 2019 at 18:43
(Aries) ram_goat » CrescentKitKat
I feel like a long-lasting love entails each person constantly working on themselves, not just themselves in a relationship, but themselves as the totality of their psyche and experience.

It was implied in what I said but you put a finer point on it.. and say it explicitly where I merely implied it.

I think people learn MORE from their own experiences, but also learn from the experience of others. If it were not true why would this forum exist? Different ways of learning come into play in different situations. I have never been a heroin addict, not because heroin is not available, but because I have listened to the experiences and stories of many junkies and after some thinking about it, came to realize this was not a life I wanted.

I have also never been bitten by a snake.. or an alligator. or tried to enter an exit and drive the wrong way down the freeway..

On the other hand, people are egotistical and tend to think their own emotions are special and singular in some way.. (in a subjective way, they are, but objectively, everyone feels all emotions at some time or another..so no emotion is "new" or unique in this world..) This tends to impair and impede the learning process in all individuals, until they gain some maturity and a level of mastery and control.. so they can graduate out of this way of thinking and feeling.

But these things too have been written down in books for thousands of years.. the spiritual exercises of Ignatius Loyola come to mind and addressing this very directly and clearly.. other spiritual traditions it´s a bit more vague and "implied" rather than clearly stated and systematized as it is in Catholic tradition.
November 7, 2019 at 18:34
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » ram_goat
I feel like a long-lasting love entails each person constantly working on themselves, not just themselves in a relationship, but themselves as the totality of their psyche and experience.

I understand the advice you´re giving, but I think people generally learn through their own experiences rather than through others´. That´s why parenting is so hard, for instance.
November 7, 2019 at 18:28
(Aries) ram_goat » MelodicBlu
its not a guarantee that those closeby warm bodies are also the click to your soul

this guarantee does not exist anywhere in life.. in any sort of relationship. also at a certain point of emotional maturity, the "click" and the realtionship is something you actively build.. each day.. you "co create" with eachother. A collaboration. John & Yoko. But many are not that mature in their emotions or in their reasoning ability- and make no mistake, it requires maturity in both.. or else it won´t work in real life either, no matter how things got started. People don´t like to take responsibility for their lives and decisions, too. This is very common, and also applies to relationships. Lots of blaming, very little accepting responsibility for actions, feelings and events. We barely exercise what free will we *do* have in a mature & responsbile way. Not ready to be angels yet.. too much power, for too little intellectual and emotional development.

The people i connect with on the level that i desire, are people who are far far away from me physically.

as a medium, chat/email/internet is very controlled.. the rate of communications, the speed, the focus. For many it allows you to reach a depth of focus and honesty that is more difficult in person, and comes more slowly with much more work. Yet online even an idiot or novice can get there quickly.
Sometimes too quickly. The medium lends itself well to that. It´s very stripped down, missing most of the distractions of daily "real life", the only major concern is did you pay the electric bill and the internet bill? Carving the time out of the day to meet with someone is real life is a lot more complex by comparison. Being "present" in the moment is also difficult as well, with the harried busy lives we lead in today´s world. Most of us here are city or suburban dwellers, I am guessing.
November 7, 2019 at 18:13
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » ram_goat
Good point, tho my LDR failed, but i do talk about it.
I guess we belong to those 0.01% of the hoomans getting into an LDR without physically meeting. you mention ´so many warm bodies nearby´ , well idk. however i entered a new relationship almost directly after the LDR ended, its not a guarantee that those closeby warm bodies are also the click to your soul, and thats where the beauty of LDR is. in my opinion. because, who the fuck has ever told you that you SHOULD build a life out of what´s in front of your eyes?
The people i connect with on the level that i desire, are people who are far far away from me physically. i dont believe in love from the neighborhood, tho i know for some people its destined to be this way.
November 7, 2019 at 18:12
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » ram_goat
lol not Korean. Idk dating a Korean kinda scares me, because Idk if we´re related or not... lulllz
November 7, 2019 at 18:09
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » MelodicBlu
Oh very cool! I like your analysis!

I´ve wondered about relationships in general with my chart. I tend to be wrapped up mostly with myself. lol
November 7, 2019 at 18:03
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » CrescentKitKat
Good u mention bc i saw something that might indicate this.
So the ruler of your 7th is moon. the ruler of 9th is venus. your moon is sextile to venus, and venus is placed within 3rd house. house of communication, letters, social media stuff aswell. so to me this is the indication of a possible long distance relationship. also, your 7th in cancer, idk where the hell i got this infor from, i guess from some vedic astrologer, but cancer is the sign of ´far away´ and foreign countries. so that might also indicate a foreign partner.
The ruler of your 12th house is jupiter, jupiter is trine to your moon (=7th house ruler) 12th house is also related to foreign or far away places + is sagittarius, the sign of foreign countries .. :) fascinating!
November 7, 2019 at 18:03
(Aries) ram_goat » CrescentKitKat
Let´s guess.. he´s Korean?

What´s the time limit on "life commitments"? How many years do you both agree these life commitments can interfere before one or both of you move on to seek other partners?

Did you ever discuss this?
November 7, 2019 at 17:59
(Aries) ram_goat » MelodicBlu
FO REAL..? no one on this crazy ass forum in an ldr? or experienced one? that would really amaze me
Common! :)

Yeah weird, considering all the other strange shit that goes on in here..

Maybe people talk more readily about their successes than about their failures..

Maybe 99.99% of LDR don´t work, so that is why it is silent..

Both because LDR is rare among people who didn´t start out as a "NDR" "Near Distance Relationship".. aka, a relationship established personally between people who live close to eachother to begin with.. people married/dating someone in the military, for example, when one of them has to go to Afghanistan for a year, or whatever.. and later became LDR for a time, then went back to "normal" NDR after not too much time has passed..

I think "pure" LDR is very very very rare and even at 0.01% the failure rate of that 0.01% is probably 100 percent unless certain things happen.. like it becomes an NDR fairly quickly. Otherwise what´s the point? So many other warm bodies closer to home... what wait? wait for what exactly?

I think it´s a troubled and sad territory there, so people are not so eager to discuss it. Also maybe some never figured out how to make it work so have nothing to share or tell, except to talk about what *didn´t* work, which most people don´t like to do because it is seen as negative when viewed from most perspectives.

Still, anyone wants to share some real shit.. I think we´de all be listening here.

November 7, 2019 at 17:59
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » MelodicBlu
We´re from different countries and we met online and haven´t met yet, but I hope we meet soon. Life commitments keep getting in the way.
November 7, 2019 at 17:32
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » CrescentKitKat
Fascinating. idk if you both are from the same country ?
what were your meeting circumstances, where did you met eachother and have you met in person?
November 7, 2019 at 17:02
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
So I´m in a ldr. I have 0 planets in 7, 9, 12. No Uranus-Venus aspects. Neptune conjunct Uranus though in Capricorn natally. The ruler of my Cancer 7H is Moon, which is conjunct Saturn in Pisces. There´s a trine from Jupiter in Scorpio and Taurus Venus sextiles the Pisces conjunction.

I have a stellium in the 2H under the Placidus quadrant house system, but the stellium is in 3H under whole signs house system.

I can´t remember exactly what the transits were. I have an event chart for the meeting, but the place of meeting is hard to decide. I did notice that the Zodiacal Releasing time periods matched up quite nicely for a relationship for both of us.
December 19, 2018 at 15:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You will get more responses if you only ask for the charts and you do the research to find out the answers to your questions.
November 2, 2018 at 20:45
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Dalisay_Tadhanna
Yep agree, ldr is tough, tho, it´s beautiful aswell. you have your ruler of 7th connected to your 9th or 12th house tho? :o i must check bc i want to gather as much info on ldr + astrology as possible, bc the internet is a true shit place to find some good stuff on it, like transits..
Your synastry looks fascinating, with moon and jupiter in 7th, asc in 5th! venus trine neptune,,, ouhh.. thats sweet :)
November 2, 2018 at 20:30
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna
Heres my synastry
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 2, 2018 at 20:29
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna » MelodicBlu
Here my composite
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 2, 2018 at 20:27
(Virgo) Dalisay_Tadhanna » MelodicBlu
I have a long distance relation ship and hes in Canada it sucks and im not suppose to date people at this age that is 4 years older then me. Anyways i have uranus quintile venus , Neptune trine venus, Venus in 12th house and mars in 5th house.
October 30, 2018 at 19:46
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
FO REAL..? no one on this crazy ass forum in an ldr? or experienced one? that would really amaze me
Common! :)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »