Venus in Aries woman and Venus in Scorpio man

October 27, 2020 at 20:05 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Pandorica
Venus in Aries woman and Venus in Scorpio man
Hey!

What do you think if 2 people with Venus in detriment meet ? What obstacles may occur?
Overall, what do you think about this synastry?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 2, 2020 at 13:46
(Cancer) AlsaceTX » Pandorica
Well then I would avoid. Strong magnetism, but unaspected moons are bad. Further, it is incredibly hard to get out of Plutonic relationship once it has started, it has to run its course.
November 2, 2020 at 13:40
(Aries) Pandorica » AlsaceTX
To be honest, we aren´t in relationship. He was interested, but I rejected, even thou I like him and find him smart, kind and attractive. But on that stage I wasn´t ready for this. We are friends, and seems like we´re getting closer and closer in friendship :) Now I´m just watching what the future brings.

thank you for your deep answer :)
November 2, 2020 at 13:31
FYI, I´m not trying to throw cold water on you. There are some powerful connections in this synastry. Passion off the charts. I feel you are both in this relationship for a reason. Plutonic relationships can redemptive and healing and beautiful (I´m in one). But it takes both partners willing to be brutally honest with themselves and with the other to make it work. It is hard for either of you to hide anything from the other.
November 2, 2020 at 13:25
The number one thing in relationship synastry is the moon. NUMBER ONE. Your moon is your deepest emotional self. Your core emotions. If you ever meet someone whose moon is conjunct yours in synastry you will know it. It´s like you´ve known them your whole life and that´s regardless of the nature of the relationship.

Point being, his moon doesn´t aspect you in synastry and any way. That is a major red flag to me. And yours is conjunct his Chiron (core wounding) and square his Neptune, which is confusing you.

Uranus aspects - you fell in love fast. "love at first sight" kind of feeling

This is a plutonic relationship. A bi-directional plutonic relationship. Your Sun/Venus conjuction is trine his pluto. Your pluto is CONJUNCT his sun and his ASC. Research Sun/Pluto conjunction in synastry. Google and read.

I know how in-love you are. Plutonic / karmic relationships have to play out. They will transform the both of you. However that is, remember the answers are within you. You will never find happiness through another. It may feel like he has all the power, but you are the pluto in the sun/pluto conjunction. You want complete control over him, you just do not realize it. What you need to do is look inward.
November 2, 2020 at 12:56
(Taurus) anit
Мужчина любит сексуальные женщин, вы сексуальные. Вы имеете притяжение, но потом ему будет плохо с вами
November 2, 2020 at 12:46
(Aries) Pandorica » AlsaceTX
What do you mean by VERY karmic synastry?
and, also, no aspects from his moon to me? what does it mean?
November 2, 2020 at 12:30
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
The signs of Venus are not what you should be focusing on. This is a VERY karmic synastry. Sun/Pluto conjunct. His moon has NO aspects to you.
October 27, 2020 at 20:27
(Aries) Pandorica » rohini moon
Venus is in fall in Virgo, and in its detriment in Aries and Scorpio. We may call debilitated.
Whatsoever, it means that Venus is weak in these signs.
October 27, 2020 at 20:17
(Virgo) rohini moon
I don´t understand what you mean, detriment? If you mean debilitated. Venus is neither debilitated in Scorpio or Aries. It´s debilitated in Virgo.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »