Relationship would you please are charts

October 20, 2020 at 04:07 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Sabree42
Relationship would you please are charts
I been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years. I recently broke up with him because we constantly argue. He says means things to me. He never takes responsibility for his actions. Constantly blaming me. I also believe he is talking to other women. He recently told his ex he still Love her. He also has told me he is in Love with me. Which Im confused. I want to get married. He has not said anything. Im not sure if he wants too because he has ignore me when I talk about marriage. He changes conversation when talking. Can someone tell me if I should continue with this relationship or move on. We dont talk after the break up, but he is angry with me and says he missed me and still loves me even tho i hurt him by breaking up.He has not tried to reach me since the break up. I have. I just want him to be honest and tell me the truth. I believe he is hiding something from me. In dont want to continue this relationship if its not going anywhere. Here is both of are charts. The synastry and composite. thank you
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 2, 2020 at 12:50
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
This is a Plutonic relationship and will transform the both of you. They are challenging. Your Pluto, which is conjunct your IC is opposite his Sun (on your MC). Your Uranus is opposite his moon. You say you believe he is hiding something from you, when it is you who is hiding something from yourself. Look inward and you will learn what to do.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »