Davison help

October 16, 2020 at 14:23 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) icexprincess
Davison help
Can anybody interpret any aspect here or shed any light on what this chart is showing in regards to the relationship I share with the person I´m connecting with?
I just started learning about the Davidson chart last night.
Any help is appreciated.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 2, 2020 at 13:44
(Cancer) AlsaceTX
I will look at the Davidson chart in a relationship if I am really analyzing it. For quick readings / reviews I stick with the composite. Both a charts that reflect the energies of the 3rd entity, the relationship itself. Some astrologers prefer one over the other. It´s all about the FEEL of the charts and your own intuition.

Composite charts are created by the mid-points between the planets. So if Partner A has Venus in 20degree Gemini and parter B has Venus at 5degree Leo, the composite chart will place Venus at 22.5 degree Cancer.

A Davidson chart is creating a new natal chart from the middle of the two birthdates and places. Say Partner A was born at 8AM on the East coast on 1/1/1990. Partner B was born at 8PM on the west coast on 1/1/1996. The Davidson chart would use 1/1/1992, 2PM and somewhere in the middle of the states.

Whether you use Davidson or Composite, you can also then do synastry with the relationship so:

A/B Synastry - how each of your individual energies interact with each other
Dav/Comp - The energies of the relationship
A/Comp Synastry - How person A´s energies interact with that of the relationship

etc.
October 16, 2020 at 17:52
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
From what I´ve noticed it´s another view that kind of validates the composite. There´s not a lot of information online about it. You might have to buy the books to learn it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »