Essay on the topic: Moon in Virgo

October 15, 2020 at 18:15 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) SvB
Essay on the topic: Moon in Virgo
Dear all,

Preparing for the exams I would like to make an essay on the topic: Moon in Virgo it will be more then just this, so more posts will follow in the near future.

First of all I m just trying to collect general data on the fact how often it accurs. If you are an Astrologer: how many people in general have you come across with the Moon in Virgo percentage wise approx.?

And if you are a person with your Moon in Virgo or if you happen to know persons,
please let me know.

And yes I do have Moon in Virgo

looking forward to exchange experiences with you

THX!

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 26, 2020 at 17:06
(Pisces) SvB » LuxR
well dear LuxR have a look in your chart and have a look in the watersigns and/or rulers this is where your emotions can be seen
October 26, 2020 at 16:50
(Pisces) SvB » nutelina
analyzing yeah, disrepectful of other peoples emotions hmmmm that is new to me.

by the way something different al together: are you an astrologer or is it just general interest and self study?
October 24, 2020 at 13:27
(Aries) nutelina » SvB
She is very emotional under the hood but she is also Cancer rising like me. She can be very manipulative but she is also Capricorn Sun.

I would say she tries very hard to make everyone feel good. She hates to be late. She is the typical nerdy kid, very distant emotionally at first. She will cry when she has to be with people she doesn´t like, for instance she is going skiing but when she found out she´d be there a few days longer she started crying and suddenly you become aware that she does care about people and who she is with a lot.
She can be very cool and distant towards me like when we say goodbye. It´s really awkward, even when we are divorced for such a long time my daughter will pretend to not have any feelings when I have to leave and I miss them a lot. But I have similar problems and I´d rather show to be strong and have no emotions too. Being Taurus moon I can definitely see similarities and too with my youngest who is Aries sun but Capricorn moon! She is Leo rising unlike us and it shows.

Virgo moon seems to me to be indeed very analyzing and disrespectful of feelings and emotions of other people. Like "you didn´t think about it properly so now don´t be emotional about it. " very adult behavior. It comes over as being quite stiff but then she is manipulative, Sun in 7th house she is very good with people and a good listener.
October 23, 2020 at 06:34
(Pisces) SvB » Nikita71
Dear Nikita71,

sorry do not speak Italian, very interesting to see your Moon opp Sun with the nodes, hope we can communicate in English to go deeper into this, nice day and thank you for responding
October 21, 2020 at 10:50
(Aquarius) Nikita71
Ciao.Sono Acquario ascendente acquario;Luna in Vergine;Saturno in Toro;Mercurio in Acquario;Venere in Capricorno;Marte in Sagittario;Giove in Sagittario;Nettuno in Sagittario;Urano in Bilancia retrogrado;Plutone in Capricorno;Lilith in Vergine;NN in Aquario.
October 21, 2020 at 03:51
(Pisces) SvB » David Evans
O wow David what a beautiful metafor: spitting on God´s gift of life and yeay I do agree we have to learn to find love within our self first
October 20, 2020 at 07:43
(Scorpio) David Evans » SvB
Interception is when one house exists between to cusps of different houses, making that house have nothing to govern. In my case, my scorpio 4th, and Taurus 10th.

What got me into astrology, long story but I researched deeper into me being a scorpio, was surprised at the accuracy, looked up my natal, and my life description is basically there.

My initial reason was heartbreak, and why that kept happening. Granted I didn´t find my answer in astrology, but knowing my chart helped me understand all that happened, and a good portion of why.

My solution, just focus on pleasing myself, leave lust to those who have not evolved yet. Love can´t come for you, if you don´t have it for yourself, you are basically spitting on God´s gift of life, by hating yourself. No wonder most are never loved. But that a rant for another time.
October 20, 2020 at 07:12
Hi David, by the way: how did you learn about astro ?
October 20, 2020 at 07:10
Morning David,

Yeah I consider that the best way to understand oneself too by studying your own chart. What do you mean by intercepted: because of the language barrier (my natal tonque is Dutch) I might have another concept of it.

Here we speak of interception when the cusp of 2 houses are in 1 sign
October 20, 2020 at 07:05
(Pisces) SvB » nutelina
Goedemorgen Nutelina,

begrijp ik het goed dat een van jouw dochters de maan in maagd heeft? NU ik mijn eindopdracht 4de jaars aan het opzetten ben, zou je daar iets meer over willen vertellen? Met name hoe zij zelf en jij als vader ervaart hoe zij bij haar emoties komt.

Algemeen is het dat mensen met de maan in maagd als ze gevraagd worden hun gevoelens te beschrijven juist gaan analyseren en dat de manier waarop wij op emoties reageren in de radix is terug te vinden in de watertekens en/of via de heersers

ben heel benieuwd, en ben je astro geinteresseerd met zelfstudie of ooit ook cursus gevolgd? Mij valt het op dat hoeveel je ook leert er is altijd meer en meer en meer te leren,

groet en fijne dag
October 19, 2020 at 17:12
I studied my own chart a good bit. You might be interested to know that I am intercepted in Scorpio as well.
Probably adds some twist to it
October 19, 2020 at 12:07
(Aries) nutelina » SvB
Mijn dochters hebben de maan in de twee andere tekens van de aarde dus ik kan je direct vertellen hoe de maan in maagd zich gedraagd.
October 19, 2020 at 10:34
(Pisces) SvB » nutelina
Hi Nutelina, interessant, zag dat jou maan in stier staat dat maakt me nieuwsgierig naar jouw visie mbt maan in maagd
October 19, 2020 at 10:30
Dear David,

thank you for your responce. After studying Moon in Virgo for the last 25 years I like to share my views on the subject with you:

Virgo is among ohers the sign where we analyse things (Mercury is it´s ruler). So the moment we try to connect to our emotions (Virgo = emotions, Venus = feelings) we will never reach them as we start to analyse straight away and we can not do it in any other way!

So than we have to look in a birth chart where our emotions are "hidden". Therefor we have to look in the water signs or the rulers of the watersigns. In your case you have Moon and Mercury in Scorpio the sign who is not very open in general in it self.

Have you been studying astro and/or your chart in detail?
October 19, 2020 at 10:01
(Pisces) SvB » pitbulllina
Dear Pitbulllina,

we al have to start somewhere learning astrology I m ending my official study of 5 years soon. And it is mindblowing the amount of info I have had over the last years. There are many books on different topics including family-karmic charts. It might be worthwhile to look into that as both your parents, your brother and you have Moon in Virgo and you and your brother the Sun in Scorpio.

Best thing to do is to start at the beginning by starting a (online) study with a professional. And based on the basic work from there. I can really recommend that.

I can imagen you work hard in spite of your physical limitations
October 19, 2020 at 08:47
(Leo) Anni23 » SvB
Sure, I will to try to answer the best I can. I have just realised how complicated it will really be to explain my emotional personality! 😂 so yes... it is easy to say that Virgo moons are complicated creatures

1) Well yes I know that often we may not have a reputation for being particularly emotional. However I would say this is not because we don´t experience emotions at all or even strongly at times it´s just that we "vet" a lot of what we are feeling and I find that I am simultaneously very trusting and loyal and unforgiving. The problem of course is to do with the control, having complete control can be achieved.. But at what cost sometimes I wonder

2) Well at times I´m not sure if I am in fact bothered or if I have simply decided that I "should" be bothered.. Also I can postpone feeling anything for some time... in the future haha
However having said this I think that although overall I may have a attitude of stoicism there are random things that can upset me and my pride which as blatant disrespect or disregard or people who attempt to control or undermine others. Also I can be moody and very resentful when given reason (for example living with my mother recently for a time,and realising that the relationship had no foundation that was healthy made me really feel the "toxic/unstable undercurrents" which give fuel and good reason to moodiness
*Virgo moon suffocates itself when nothing else can be seen to be done

3) I try to distance myself, and cut myself off from "toxic" or superfluous emotions which have no benefit for either me or the situation (ie. Nothing can be done for it) I do mostly in such cases have complete control if the environment facilitates (isn´t incredibly toxic and suffocating)

4) Well actually when I was younger I was very moody. But my situation was difficult and my mother less than ideal.. actually she´s a Aquarius with a Capricorn moon which I can tell you is actually worse than having a Virgo moon Ahahaha. This is very bad for the Virgo moon who can see the unfeeling tendencies that seem to ignore attempts to respect the individual and to create social equilibrium

*I should also add that I believe there are three aspects in particular which may affect or alter my own personal emotional character. Firstly my moon is sextile my mercury in cancer which should mean that I am more emotionally inclined and sympathetic (but also brooding and resentful at times 😂) but overall I think it makes me a lot more empathetic than I otherwise would be. Also I have my moon square Venus.. which apparently confuses people as to what they are really feeling. And lastly I have a "Hades moon"- a moon aspected to Pluto 😕 so... that combined with the cancer energy means that I can be somewhat more volatile

Having said that I think that I am mostly stable thanks to my Virgo moon and also the influence of libra too. Another thing I should have said is that these two signs demand harmony and cannot stand discord or bullshit
October 18, 2020 at 19:02
(Aries) nutelina
I can answer some questions regarding Moon in Virgo.
October 18, 2020 at 18:36
1) No actually, I always thought it was an organized list, well I suppose that is not normal.

2) An evolving process.

3) I learned to sate them for but a short time, then off to the back of the mind where they belong, except joy.
To be controlled by emotions was a very catastrophic fate for me, it is better to lead my life with logic, or potentially spirit.

4) My mom thinks I have none.
Past women I wanted thought they were overbearing, and honestly they were for me too before I learned to mostly ignore my emotions, fickle feelings.

High sensitivity? In which way? Spiritually?
*Well, My Virgo Moon is in my 2nd house.
*My Leo Lilith is in my 1st house.
*My Libra Chiron is in my 3rd house.
Not sure if that bit helps, but it might.
October 18, 2020 at 18:10
(Scorpio) pitbulllina » SvB
SvB

I am new into astrology, any help is appreciated :12:
I didn´t look into astro-family-karmic charts I don´t know how, I guess will be interesting, I wondered how come we all have virgo moons and strangely me and my brother have both same sun signs and moon :5:

as I am new into astrology I have a lot to learn, so to answer your questions I have to red my chart ....or to look into astro-seek translation

sun trine saturn -yes I am very hard working especially when I have a project is like I have a super power can´t stop till is finished, my daughter is always surprised how I can I do it in spite of my limitations(chronic fatigue and migraines)I don´t know either.

as for T-square Jupiter-Moon-Neptune
hmm moon oppose jupiter ....with my emotions ....meditation came in handy and helps with my need to connect to my higher self
as for moon squares neptune....I am not religous, I explore different teachings and I am more into philosophy and spirituality I don´t believe in religion as an institution, however I believe in meditation and how energy works, I am more into that I feel happy and balanced,

What I discovered when I was a child is to let people come to me, is the easy way to form connections as a virgo moon, is to let people come to you, I don´t know if it has anything to do with the scorpio sun too....,

for us virgo moons out there the secret is to wait and be patient and let people come to us to form connections :12: :79: at least that works for me, please share what works for you, please
October 18, 2020 at 14:31
(Pisces) SvB » Anni23
Dear Anni 23,

thank you very much for your responce, very clear THX! I m trying to get more detailed data on how we (Moon in Virgo people) respond to emotions in general as on that particulair topic is not much written etc.

If you do not mind I have some questions, feel free to answer whatever is ok for you:
1) Are you familiar with the fact that people with Moon in Virgo can not connect to their emotions in the "normal way"?
2) How is this for you?
3) Can you describe how you connect to your emotions?
4) Have you ever had comments on the way you respond to emotions in general?

looking forward to hear from you
October 18, 2020 at 14:25
Dear David, thank you for your responce, .

If you do not mind I have some questions, feel free to answer whatever is ok for you:
1) Are you familiar with the fact that people with Moon in Virgo can not connect to their emotions in the "normal way"?
2) How is this for you?
3) Can you describe how you connect to your emotions?
4) Have you ever had comments on the way you respond to emotions in general?
Also:
What I m trying to "proof" in my essay is that high sensitivity can be read in natal chart by looking at Moon, Venus, Lilith, Cheiron combination including Neptune and/or Pisces and/or Pluto/scorpio connections,

looking forward on you thought on this
October 18, 2020 at 10:05
(Leo) Anni23
What I would say first about it is that it makes you very attuned to situations and people but also able to detach if that judgement is considered appropriate. I do believe in emotional objectivity to a large extent, although I do very much respect everyone´s individual responses regardless of being backed up by "logic" or not.

Also the moon in Virgo is associated with anxiety.. I think this is partially because of how we like to control things and don´t like things to get out of hand. And can not accept a removal ir departure from relative equilibrium. *However oddly enough having said this, I think it is because of this desire that we can detach at will from a situations in order to maintain perspective and some sort of sense of things. (It isn´t just because we don´t care, we reaally have to be pushed to be a btch, although when we´re there we´re already so "bored and not there anymore")
October 18, 2020 at 08:10
(Scorpio) David Evans
Hello, fellow Virgo Moon here, arriving on a Moon in Scorpio, to this very chat...

What would you like to know? :122: :64:
October 18, 2020 at 07:52
(Pisces) SvB » LuxR
well that is what astro can do for us!
October 18, 2020 at 07:49
(Pisces) SvB » leorising
Dear Leorising,

thank you for sharing, most interesting to read Moon in Virgo Progressed chart and reading routine, exercise, cleaningthe house and food are now something to work with.

For my essay at the moment I concentrate on Moon in Virgo in brith chart, otherwise it is to much for me to handle

Thx!!
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »