Is my love life completely doomed?

October 9, 2020 at 00:13 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) MissMoonlight
Is my love life completely doomed?
I´d like to think not, but my relationships never really work out, and i´ve yet to find the one.

Does my birthchart reveal any reasons? I´ve never cheated but been cheated on, i´m also usually the person who is getting dumped in some fashion in past relationships.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 15, 2020 at 19:05
(Scorpio) Travelguy35 » MissMoonlight
Unless you marry your first HS sweetheart, everyone has had failures in the relationship category. Your relationships not working out, by itself, is not cause for concern or reason to think you are "doomed" as most relationships do not work out in the long run, honestly speaking. If you learned something from past relationships that did not work, that is half the battle IMO, use those lessons to find someone even better.

So no, your love life is not doomed if you make the effort to find someone compatible and strive to maintain a healthy relationship once you are in one. I don´t think there is any such thing as "doomed" as long as you are positive and willing to put forth the effort to find a suitable partner, as well as the effort and work to make something long-term work.
October 14, 2020 at 21:26
(Cancer) MissMoonlight » nutelina
I´m cancer sun
October 14, 2020 at 10:55
(Aries) nutelina » MissMoonlight
Indeed, but I do not know if that is equal to Cancer Sun, Cancer Moon, Cancer rising etc. I´d really like to know now that I think about it!

Jupiter is kind of slow, the moon is much easier to feel it´s influence of. I know because I would always feel special with a full moon coming up even when I didn´t know it I could feel it.
October 14, 2020 at 10:30
(Cancer) MissMoonlight » SilverStar
according to a test I took,I got "deeply fear being abandoned by my partner or love interests.
Fearful Avoidant: 32%"
October 14, 2020 at 05:45
(Virgo) Plutoncita
Amiga no pierdas la fe .. tu venus no esta tan mal aspectado.. quizás tu saturno en libra limita las relaciones.. otro aspecto que veo interesante es tu venus en un signo de aire.. generalmente ese venus es disperso no lo llena cualquier van de aqui haya sin algo fijo.. le gusta la libertad en las relaciones de pareja .. a lo mejor ... una persona muy amorosa no va contigo porque quizás no eres tan expresiva como la otra persona quisiera que fueras...vamos que si te planteas que es lo que quieres verdaderamente en una relacion
October 14, 2020 at 03:33
(Cancer) MissMoonlight » nutelina
Cancer is ruled by the moon.

can´t really say I´ve ever felt a connection to Jupiter
October 13, 2020 at 16:59
(Aries) nutelina
On your profile you write you feel connected to the Moon. I´m Cancer rising and I always felt the same. If you are really Sagittarius rising you should be ruled by Jupiter. Not sure if the Moon has influence on Cancer Sun as well, maybe someone could enlighten us.

I can feel your doubts, I have them too. Making a first step like this is a good a one. Synastry when done well seems to be very accurate.
October 13, 2020 at 14:11
(Sagittarius) 17Sky
From the point of view of transits: there will be a lunar eclipse on November 30th on your Venus, which could indicate an ending, perhaps to the difficulty you mention in love relationships. Also, the north node will be crossing your Venus (love, money, beauty, art) and descendant (partnership, partners, marriage) next year, which could bring new beginnings in those areas.

Let us know how things go!
October 13, 2020 at 01:41
(Cancer) MissMoonlight » maltbach
Well, I work at home as a freelance graphic/web designer so I don´t think there´s any love potential there.

I´m 38 and I feel like I might just end up alone
October 12, 2020 at 23:55
(Pisces) maltbach
May I ask does your profession and love life have any connection/ conflict?

Interesting to see your Mars/ Saturn conjunction in your 10th square your nodes in your first and seventh houses, along with your Sun. Plus Venus in your 6th House could be a sign of workplace romance, particularly trining your Mars/ Saturn in the 10th.

And don´t worry too much, I´m 47 and yet to find "the one". :3: Some things are outside our control.
October 12, 2020 at 22:42
(Cancer) MissMoonlight » Leo Moon
thank you for your insight!
October 9, 2020 at 02:11
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Nah....it’s not doomed.

The negative of Having Neptune in the first house can make it easier to delude Yourself or be deluded.

So perhaps some extra care is needed in choosing a partner.

Your Cancer Sun and Moon conjunct ascendant generally points to having strong emotions. So finding a partner who is comfortable with that is key.

Having Venus in Gemini in the sixth house may help balance that Cancer energy in the long run.

Astrology aside, I think it’s important to know what You need and what You can give in a relationship.

Romance is in the heart ,but a successful relationship also requires thought and consideration.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »