Why do my sister and I have such trouble getting along?

October 8, 2020 at 17:51 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) turua
Why do my sister and I have such trouble getting along?
I feel like it´s both a communication issue as well as us having wildly different perspectives on life. We have very little in common. She´s 8 years older than me, and I feel like I don´t know her at all. She bullied me a lot when I was little, but somewhat recently decided to be "nicer" to me. Even then it´s a struggle because of all of the above.

https://imgur.com/a/dNKeEU4
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 11, 2020 at 12:08
(Virgo) turua » Green Garden
On paper I think a lot of my family should get along well, if only it were that simple in real life

It´d be interesting if that one aspect is what causes so much trouble between me and her though
Login
(Log in)
October 11, 2020 at 11:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » turua
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can you also post your composite chart?
October 11, 2020 at 10:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was about to say that. Have this same theme with my sister Mars conjunct Moon.
October 11, 2020 at 10:21
(Leo) Zephyrin
Her Moon opposing your Mars is the main source of this; abundance of fights, hurtful words especially. As Mars person, you may find your sister impractical. Her Saturn, Uranus and Neptune in your 4th house; she may threaten your comfort zone, disturb you at home, start sudden quarrels. It is hard to live together in peace. Your Uranus(12) squares her Mars(2) mean you may have different tastes, interests and she may affect you negatively with her attitudes.

Other than these, your Aquarius Jupiter squares to her Taurus Moon. She may act selfish, serious, harsh to you about her interests and thoughts, may judge or criticize yours rudely. She may try to force you to accept her thoughts, ideas.
October 10, 2020 at 22:34
(Virgo) turua » nutelina
Lmao for real sometimes I just dont understand how computers work, inserting images always confuses me

I wish i could time travel like 5 years from now at least :8:
October 10, 2020 at 21:06
(Aries) ram_goat » turua
your mars opposite her moon.

mars in virgo is overly critical, nothing is ever good enough.
October 10, 2020 at 19:42
(Taurus) nutelina » turua
Well I’d sure like to know how you do that time traveling, I’d just go the opposite direction.
October 8, 2020 at 18:12
(Virgo) turua » nutelina
Ahh, I know. Suddenly I´m 85 and I can´t get the Imgur link to upload?
edit: I figured it out
Login
(Log in)
October 8, 2020 at 17:58
(Taurus) nutelina
Have you looked at your synastry with her? The picture doesn´t show anything btw.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »