The Fish has no game

October 7, 2020 at 01:28 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Aquarius22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

The Fish has no game
I have noticed that those with Pisces in their chart are horrible at the affairs of love, I mean, look at Kurt Cobain. talk about a tragedy...

Is there any hope for the fish :108: and what should the fish do to stop being a hopeless romantic? I hate being a Pisces rising, sometimes.

Are there any other fishes in here that can relate? Only those with Pisces in their chart will understand.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
October 8, 2020 at 10:18
(Taurus) nutelina » Aquarius22
Interesting, I was about to write the same!
October 8, 2020 at 10:17
Well Saturn is also called Satan or the Black Sun, it was our Sun at one point in time until our new and current Sun came and took over. That time before was called Eden, it seems there was a growing season all year long so life was easy. There´s a Electric Universe on Gaia I watched, it goes over ancient mythology and physical explanations of those stories, very interesting.
October 7, 2020 at 20:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hipogrifo010
System message: Post has been written by user Aquarius22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"What an idiot, I didn´t think about it haha, yeah could be that :4:"

It´s not nice to call yourself names.
October 7, 2020 at 20:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
=====
"Are you telling me you never played "Go Fish" ore "Let´s Go Fishing?" :108:"

Yea, I´ve played go fish, it´s a classic.
October 7, 2020 at 19:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
"Could be because Sun in Aq. is to its detriment? While in Leo is its domicile."

From what I have read, the Sun is in detriment in Aquarius (according to medieval astrology) such a concept does not exist in Hellenistic interpretation, though I could be wrong. I mean it does make sense, Sun and Saturn seem to be the perfect enemies. Sun might be in the house of my Saturn, but my Saturn is strong in Capricorn! The Sun is lord of my 6th house, I think this house is the place of health, work, and enemies. The cadent houses were always associated with decline and bad fortune. But I like to think that since Sun is staring straight into my sixth, my enemies are always visible to me, I always burn through my obstacles.
October 7, 2020 at 19:53
(Gemini) hipogrifo010 » nutelina
what an idiot ,i didn´t think about it haha, yeah could be that :4:
October 7, 2020 at 19:46
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Aquarius22
Are you telling me you never played "Go Fish" ore "Let´s Go Fishing." :108:
October 7, 2020 at 19:44
=====
"It seems Virgo rising could be very selfish? Does that go for all the earth signs?"

Nah there are other variables to take into consideration, we as astrologers do have to be careful not to make broad generalizations. I get along well with those who have Taurus in their chart, My Moon is in the bull. And Capricorn, I admire their hardworking attitude and misanthropy.

But seriously I hate Virgos!
it´s not like its racism,
its being a Zodiacicist? :63: :4:
October 7, 2020 at 19:39
=====
"Um I think Cancer rising is pretty similar... :20:"

True, Cancer Ascendants are somewhat similar, but I find them a bit different.
At least you know how to protect yourself a lot more easily from toxic relationships. I think Pisces Ascendant has a martyr complex, so it may be harder for them to leave an abusive situation. Pisces Rising is like a chameleon, I can be any rising sign if I so choose.
October 7, 2020 at 19:38
(Pisces) Shadow00 » Promethean_Soul
The sun sign is who we are as you said, the ascendant is what we present to the world the first impression, the moon is our emotions of how we feel, Venus is how we show love, mars is action and how we approach things, mercury is how we communicate. Each house, sign and aspect to each work together to create the who we are.
October 7, 2020 at 19:38
(Taurus) nutelina » hipogrifo010
Could be because Sun in Aq. is in it´s detrimen? While in Leo is its domicile.
October 7, 2020 at 19:32
It seems Virgo rising could be very selfish? Does that go for all the earth signs?
October 7, 2020 at 19:27
(Taurus) nutelina
Um I think Cancer rising is pretty similar... :20:
October 7, 2020 at 19:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » RowanBun
=====
"The Fish has no game
"Only those with Pisces rising/Moon/Sun would understand." Not really, no. I have Venus and Mars in Pisces and I understand its impact in Love and War. There is always hope for our desires, hopelessness is a choice. Romance is wonderful, there need to be more romantic people in the world. We need more wonder and whimsy, not less. :84: :154: :155: :182:"

You are correct, I will revise my post, thank you for your input.
October 7, 2020 at 18:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Only those with Pisces rising/Moon/Sun would understand." Not really, no. I have Venus and Mars in Pisces and I understand its impact in Love and War. There is always hope for our desires, hopelessness is a choice. Romance is wonderful, there needs to be more romantic people in the world. We need more wonder and whimsy, not less. :84: :154: :155: :182:
October 7, 2020 at 08:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
I agree
October 7, 2020 at 08:28
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Aquarius22
Well everybody is afraid of karmic problems and I enjoy with them. You have dynamic chart so many easy and hard aspects. You can use them for evolution for your soul. My aim is that , karmic debts etc I have no fear , i evolve my soul not for God or universe , because I believe when we evolve we understand ourselves better and also everything and everybody better. I learn astrology to know myself. About your chart you can explore by yourself. Your intuition will help you believe me.
October 7, 2020 at 07:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
=====
My Ascendant is Pisces,

Sun in Aquarius.

Seriously, almost every Scorpio and Virgo I meet whether in the moon or rising do not bode well.

I consider myself compassionate though I have my flaws.
I hate it when people with too many demons shadow project onto me their vices. Is that apart of the Pisces/Virgo Axis node? I hate being a healer, an empath, sometimes I cannot even tell my own emotions from others,

I need some serious advice, how can I transcend this karmic problem? The dragon´s tail of Virgo keeps slapping me in the face.

Let me be clear, I´m not saying all Scorpio or Virgo is bad, Someone told me that I was pretentious yet I have no prominence in my chart for Leo (a natural wanna be the center of attention.

I do have Sun square Jupiter so that may be the culprit.
October 7, 2020 at 07:34
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Aquarius22
Well till last year i didn´t believe astrology because of astrologers´ weekly comments. And i made decision to learn astrology by myself and to make my own studies and what i found out astrology is much more different what we were said. Now i am happy with my own study.
You wrote something about Pisces sign and i want to share my own theory about sun signs. Especially Pisces sign shows different personality traits in different people and for us very hard to understand what is about Pisces sign. Actually i beloved this sign has mission to serve and sacrifice. What we have in our chart in Pisces about that we sacrifice and serve. And about sun sign. Firstly i tried to understand my sun sign Scorpio. I have seen so many Scorpio sun sign people but many of them are different like Pisces sun signs. Some are very naive like Librans , some are very Scorpionic and some are very optimistic sagittarian..and then from long time analyzes I created my own theory. Sun sign doesn´t show our character or identity. Sun is our main core and it gives us life energy. That is why sun sign is very important. My sun sign is scorpio and when i overcome problems and crisis , find out secrets and occult subjects , this gives me life energy. My brother is architecture and he likes to work and his career and he is Capricorn and in 9th house and he always work in another countries , this gives me strong life energy. I have friend whose sun sign is Scorpio too. He doesn´t struggle with problems , he never make deep researches , he doesn´t work and he doesn´t do anything in life just in internet hanging on. You must see him he has very very low energy and nearly nobody loves him. Actually i am very sorry for him. And Pisces sign. Well this is about sacrifice and serve and many people and this sign resides between two very strong sign aries and aquarius. It is very easy if someone sun sign is Pisces but his mind is energetic and he never accepts another people´s thought his mercury highly likely in Aries. If the is very mart and very good communication with people then his mercury is in aquarius. And for Venus same rule. I know a woman whose sun sign pisces and her Venus is in Aries. She is very selfish. And he never helps people. But she has low life energy and she is like a witch.
October 7, 2020 at 03:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Exactly,
Astrology is a complex system, but once it is learned, you cherish it always.
October 7, 2020 at 03:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Shadow00
=====
Yeah, I agree. I do feel like I am not the fish, but the ocean itself.

I guess it is my Dharma.
October 7, 2020 at 03:44
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Aquarius22
Definitely.
Though I did learn the basics of Sun signs from the astrology section in the newspaper.

As a kid it was my introduction to astrology.

Though after I thought about it , it seemed silly that one twelfth of people would have the same daily experience.
October 7, 2020 at 03:41
(Pisces) Shadow00 » Leo Moon
I think Pisces is one of the toughest signs there is we have the ability to regenerate. You all are right the whole chart makes a person.
October 7, 2020 at 03:35
(Pisces) Shadow00 » Aquarius22
Pisces is the last sign. It has experience all the other signs before; therefore Pisces has the ability to call upon the traits of any other sign positive or negative. We seem to just do it naturally that is why we get called washy washy so much. What people don´t understand that is only about subjects we have not made our mind up about. When we do make our mind up we stick with our opinion for the most part.
October 7, 2020 at 03:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Exactly, there are so many variables in a natal. This is why I have great disdain for the newspaper horoscopes! :28:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »