Will this relationship last ?

October 3, 2020 at 06:15 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Butterflies
Will this relationship last ?
Is there love ,loyalty and commitment in the relationship? And what can they do to improve and what to watch out for
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 4, 2020 at 13:47
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Butterflies
You are welcome :1:
October 4, 2020 at 13:44
(Gemini) Butterflies » goldenlion32
What does that mean ?
October 4, 2020 at 13:40
(Gemini) Butterflies » Promethean_Soul
Thanks you :4:
October 4, 2020 at 10:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Butterflies
Firstly i want to say in your sinastry chart i took good energy. Oppositions always attract each other and your sun sign is Gemini and his sign sign is sagittarius..
His moon in sagittarius and your moon is in Aries and you are both energetic and i guess very optimistic people. Your asc is libra and his asc is Gemini. Asc signs are also harmonic and his asc is same with your sun sign. His moon has good aspects with your some planets and it means he understands you emotionally. His mars and your Venus are trine. This is one of the best aspect combination for sinastry charts. Tense aspects always exist and in your sinastry chart you can handle your problems. Wish you healthy and long relationship :1:
October 4, 2020 at 05:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Butterflies
Bump
October 3, 2020 at 21:12
(Gemini) Butterflies » fishscales
Thank you for reading my chart .xxx :4:
October 3, 2020 at 19:04
(Pisces) fishscales » Butterflies
I said in terms of longevity, I look for soft aspects between Saturn and the personal planets, particularly sun, moon, and Venus...

There is the moon-Saturn sextile...the rest of the Saturn/personal planet aspects are a bit difficult...

But...some really nice sun, moon, and Venus aspects...Mars trine Venus will lend a natural, healthy sexual attraction

I still like that 7th house stellium too...

I´d say this has a chance...
October 3, 2020 at 15:35
(Gemini) Butterflies » fishscales
Here’s the aspect chart :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 3, 2020 at 11:18
(Pisces) fishscales
There are certainly some positives...

The Venus in the first house overlay... 7th house stellium...

In terms of longevity, I look for aspects between one partners Saturn and the other´s personal planets... I think I see a moon-Saturn sextile here, but I don´t have my glasses on so who knows...

Could you post the aspect chart? Always makes is alot easier.

Another aspect that caught my eye is the Jupiter-Chiron conjunction...

Not really sure how to interpret that though...

Perhaps Jupiter could amplify the one partner´s critical wound... Or... It could awaken and expand their healing ability...

Interesting aspect, at any rate.

I´ve been thinking a bit about Chiron´s role in synastry in relationships...because romantic relationships are by nature close and intimate, they provide fertile ground for wounds...or healing...to come to the fore.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »