12th house placements in composite

October 1, 2020 at 05:21 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Laurynh
12th house placements in composite
What do you think about 12th house placements in Composite chart?

Does anyone have planets in their 12th house composite?

we have sun/moon/mercury conjunct in our 12th house in taurus (jupiter on cusp aswell)
uranus/saturn conjunct in our 7th house sag....

(we also have pretty heavy natal 12th house placements,
me: moon/jupiter/chiron in gemini him: sun/mercury (Aquarius) moon (pisces)

our communication is strong and we talk about everything, great telepathic feel, finishing each others sentences and having the same ideas about things, a lot of the time we just look at each other and just know what the other is thinking, it works real well also being business partners in a creative field so thats a plus. things felt extremely karmic from the first time we met like we were picking up where we left off or we´re finally able to be together and were here to really do some work together. it feels like it´s taken a longgg time for our souls to meet here and now.

Usually kind of scary reading about any 12th house placements in general so any comments or experiences are appreciated :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 2, 2020 at 20:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » amandaallansson
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh wow!
What a sad story.
Maybe he will pop up again in your life when you least expect it? Guys are good at that.

I compared our synastry chart, i have hard Pluto/Saturn Oppositions to personal planets with "my Guy"
I think Oppositions are slighlty more workable than Squares... but again, we have also month with no talking... and i am more investing, emotionally.
But i work on changing that.
October 2, 2020 at 17:36
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
"Sometimes the things that hold the most truth sting the most when they are said."

And sometimes people just make irresponsible, uninformed allegations and get called out for it. :44:
October 2, 2020 at 16:09
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » fishscales
Simple Safety Instructions for the internet and photographs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
October 2, 2020 at 13:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Travelguy35, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Jupiter and NNode in 12th in the composite with my current gf.

Uranus 12th with a recent romantic interest (as well as leo sun in 8th, gem moon) composite with a person where things just never worked out and had an abrupt end to any and all communication
October 2, 2020 at 13:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Have your chart read by a 27 year old."

"A veritable fount of wisdom and experience."

"Sounds like a good offer. Worth every penny."

"Watch her you tube videos to get an idea of her intelligence
and competence."

Let´s do the math here, shall we?

100k (thousands) subscribers on TikTok under 3-4 months - Check.

Generating enough income in a STEADY growing way so as to be able to leave her job - check.

Having constant amazing reviews on her readings (which can be verified) - check.

Sure, sure, sure, yawn, yawn, yawn, boring, boring... Ram-Goat; you can only wish that you had the level of self-confidence, efficiency, professionalism, and competence that this "27 years old woman" has. Gee, I am 52 and she is my example of motivation, hard work, and self-discipline.

Nice try, but ALL you are really accomplishing here, is to increase her subscribers every time some of you try to put her videos down. People messaging her after her videos are mentioned telling her that they loved them. So keep increasing her subscribers; you are doing an amazing job at it! :61:

Btw, this "27 years old" doesn´t need any kind of defence from me; she can handle us both like nothing. I just happen to be bored today, :37:
October 2, 2020 at 10:01
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Oh I did not forget...

Useless to pursue this further though.

There are people who, even when they know they don´t know what they are talking about, continue talking anyway.

Best let them be, and hope they figure it out.
October 2, 2020 at 07:06
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
you forgot pedophilia..
October 2, 2020 at 00:41
(Scorpio) amandaallansson » Green Garden
OMG this sounds almost like the same story I had beetwen me and my ex. We also had a 12th house composite. We literally lived on the other side of the world and we were in a long distance relationship for years on and off. He touched my life so deeply and we had synchronicities too! I felt as if I were almost forced into, there was no slow start or just starting off as friends. Just full on. We did meet online when I was in a bad place and helped me out. And we met in real life for a limited period of time. But I had a feeling it was the last time I would see him. Which it also was so my intuition was right. Due to the stagnation of our distance relationship it never worked out the way we wanted it too in real life. We had different dreams, journeys and he wasn´t willing to sacrifice his life to be with me and I can understand that. Looking back in hindsight he did try to manipulate me to his liking(12th house composite) and I was living in an illusion of the memories we had. But today we have no contact. It´s still hard not to think of him though. He changed my life in a way nobody else has touched my life before.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 2, 2020 at 00:33
(Pisces) fishscales
^^^

"I blocked you because I want nothing to do with you."

Yet you respond to two of my posts 3 seconds after I post them.

Sure, you may be "younger", but you´re still an adult. Maybe it´s time you started holding yourself accountable to adult standards, like not engaging in hopeless double-speak and contradicting yourself with every other statement.

Question yourself once in a while. Can´t hurt.
October 2, 2020 at 00:16
(Pisces) fishscales
^^^

What kind of nitwit responds to someone they blocked?

More to the point, what kind of nitwit even blocks someone? :63:
October 2, 2020 at 00:01
For the record, although this thread is about composites, I´ve found your views of 12th house synastry overlays to be interesting and unique when the subject has come up. Actually caused me to rethink the position a little bit.

Of course, we only have those types of conversations when we´re not discussing being racist, misogynistic, etc.
October 1, 2020 at 23:55
"A veritable fount of wisdom and experience."

Well, she makes up for it with her dogged sense of social responsibility, and an uncanny ability to fabricate rock-solid accusations against people with no evidence.

See you on the serial killer boards.
October 1, 2020 at 20:59
(Leo) Laurynh » goldenlion32
great info thank you for the input golden lion, just trying to catchup and digest all the info :)
October 1, 2020 at 20:02
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
One person is very sophisticated creature and two person is more than two time sophisticated than two person. Sinastry is not like constitutional law. There are some planetery aspects really work but planets´ house placements in sinastry chart i could have not seen work as strong as planetary aspects. Your question is about also 12th house which is one of the most difficult house to describe. I know male sun is in 12th house of girl chart. She is psychologer and her moon and mars is in her 12th house in same sign with his bf. They have good relationships because her north node is conjunct with his asc and his north node with her Jupiter.
October 1, 2020 at 17:50
(Leo) Laurynh » hh
thats great insight thanks for your input hh I´ll think about that
October 1, 2020 at 15:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Usually kind of scary reading about any 12th house placements in general so any comments or experiences are appreciated :)"

i wouldnt be scared of it, the composite is a theoretical chart based on mid-points so it doesnt carry as much weight as the synastry between two real charts. i would look more to planets in each others 12th house.

the composite is more of how others see you two as a cohesive couple, a single unit.
October 1, 2020 at 15:23
(Leo) Laurynh » Green Garden
thats interesting castle flower. in the beginning of our relationship there was a bit of cat and mouse and then we finally got together and it took sometime but told each other everything about everything no matter how terrible or frustrating and trust me it was overwhelming at times and I didn´t think it was going to work but were better now for it and the trust and communication is strong. for some reason we feel so compelled to tell each other EVERYTHING its a strange feeling at first but were getting married in a few weeks now so I couldn´t imagine it another way. we accept each other no matter what, through the darkest shit. I hope you can find your way through the mistrust and find your truth <3
October 1, 2020 at 10:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Back to astrology...

Hello Laurynh,

I also have a 12th house composite with a guy..

Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus in 12th. Saturn,Pluto in 6th.

We live far apart. Synchronicity ist a big part. We almost drowned the same day. We call US at the same time. We feel compelled to tell each other our deepest secrets.
On the other side, as Plutonian-Princess already said: We hide parts from each other and there is quite a bit of mistrust.
October 1, 2020 at 06:22
(Aries) ram_goat
Told ya, she´s batshit..

Seek other answers than hers.
October 1, 2020 at 05:47
(Aries) ram_goat
Have your chart read by a 27 year old.

A veritable fount of wisdom and experience.

Sounds like a good offer. Worth every penny.

Watch her you tube videos to get an idea of her intelligence
and competence.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »