Comparing One Person´s Return Charts w/ Another Person´s Natal... Relevant?

September 24, 2020 at 17:56 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) ashleyannbro
Comparing One Person´s Return Charts w/ Another Person´s Natal... Relevant?
When looking at charts like solar returns and venus returns, if the degrees of planets and points align with somebody else´s natal, especially the conjunction, is this relevant? Does this show a significant relationship, or is this not really a thing to compare one person´s return chart with another person´s natal? I´ve noticed when looking at past solar returns that there are a few close conjunctions with my boyfriend at the time, which has got me curious about this topic, but wanted other people´s opinions before reading too far into anything that may not be a valid phenomenon in astrology. And I guess this would refer to other charts too, like progressed charts or solar arcs aligning with another person´s natal showing significance. Or even comparing two different people´s solar returns?

Any insight is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 26, 2020 at 00:04
(Leo) jstryder
IMHO...it is valid to compare any two charts, so long as the conclusions drawn are consistent with the things being compared. Comparing two completely unrelated people or events is not going to show anything meaningful, but otherwise, no harm in making a comparison.

So, for example, comparing your solar return with your friend´s natal might show how the year you are having impacts your friend´s lifelong themes. Comparing your solar return with your friend´s solar return might show how your experiences this year will relate to each other.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »