Chiron aspects in synastry... Abuser or aggrieved?

September 20, 2020 at 14:07 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Zephyrin
Chiron aspects in synastry... Abuser or aggrieved?
I read somewhere that the negative contacts of Chiron/Saturn is destructive for the relationships but when I look synastries, the Chiron aspects generally (especially squares, oppositions) seem like a mystery. I can´t interpret Chiron aspects well, don´t know whether the planet person will hurt Chiron person or not, or whatever can happen. I´ stuck there. What are the effects of the negative aspects of Chiron? Are they really bad?

That chart is the main source of my questions.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 29, 2020 at 20:58
(Cancer) AleRose
I have lots of Chirons in my synastry with the person I’m so in love with.

His Chiron is in my 12th house and I have tried to search what it meant. So unfortunately, I don’t know. But if anyone knows, I would appreciate to have some kind of knowledge about it.
My Chiron is in his 9th house and the same here, I’m not sure what it means 😓
His Chiron aspect my other planets

Chiron. Conjunction Sun
Chiron Trine Moon
Chiron Sextile Mars
Chiron Trine Pluto
Chiron Quincunx Vertex
Chiron Square Midheaven

My Chiron aspects his planets

Chiron Sextile Sun
Chiron Opposition Moon
Chiron Sextile Mars
Chiron Conjunction Jupiter
Chiron Quincunx Uranus
Chiron Quincunx Neptune
Chiron Square Pluto
Chiron Square Ascendant
Chiron Conjunction Midheaven

Honestly, I wish I could explain how this plays out but I really don’t know 🥺 just sharing chirons in a synastry
September 27, 2020 at 17:49
(Gemini) stigmí » Zephyrin
Yes I have experienced same things.
It made me more independent and something about relationships (some patterns of thinking and behaviour) went out of my life. I mean something connected to my themes of 4th house with familly life and curse of my familly experiences...

I just hope that chiron lesson will be not repeted with my actual relationship, or not same like that before...
For now...I dont feel it like he is the person who pay his depts. There is also some pain but it is not same like before... And maybe he feel it different...
September 23, 2020 at 16:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Zephyrin
Chiron/Mercury square: Mercury person avoids talking about painful memories and doesn´t wanna listen the slightest touching thing about Chiron person, everything sensitive about Chiron may bore/frustrate Mercury.

This is very true. I am surrounded offline by a few Mercury in Capricorn and they rather not discuss anything which is kind of weird from the other side of it like in my chart because I write about it in poetry, fiction, non-fiction, lyrics.

The other three around me, don´t even do that with themselves though. One is Sagittarius in Chiron and other two Aries in Chiron, so I wonder if it´s because my Virgo Pluto in a work house and Mercury in Capricorn in work house and Chiron intercepted in 8th/9th house with Aries (Teachers) that I end up discussing more deeper issues besides the Scorpio planets, but may be where it sits in their houses, and I don´t have time of birth for any of them, so that´s kind of difficult to figure out. And they´re not writers, communications, or presentation either.
September 22, 2020 at 17:20
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Ha ha...well since I´m a stalker...you´ll have to check out his chart your self, but I´m sure this probably is what you just watched and witnessed. Bad Synastry all together!

:32:
September 21, 2020 at 13:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Zephyrin
Zephryn I found out her pluto exact opposition to my chiron. To understand astrology is like to solve matrix :1:
September 21, 2020 at 12:59
(Leo) Zephyrin » Promethean_Soul
Chiron/Neptune trine in synastries is a favourable, beneficial one as far as I experienced. Partners are considerate to each other but if there are harsh Saturn aspects in synastry, if partners have harsh Saturn aspects in their natal, Chiron/Neptune may become helpless here.
September 21, 2020 at 12:55
(Leo) Zephyrin » stigmí
Taurus Chiron in 4th... Saturn is too heavy for Chiron I think.

"and I am not sure how he all things perceived."

I had an opposition of Chiron/Saturn in my previous relationship and as the Saturn person, he was cold, unconcerned, sometimes dispespectful and quiet when I was in pain. I guess you might have experienced the same thing as Chiron person.

"I have chiron on his south node..."

There is a possibility that he hurted you in your previous life badly (maybe even caused your death due to sadness, grief) and in current, he has to pay that debt.
September 21, 2020 at 08:34
(Gemini) stigmí
I have experience with saturn chiron conjunction. Last partner had saturn on my chiron(my chiron in 4th)...it was nothing nice, just full of pain...but maybe it helped me to focus on this theme and i started to heal myself much more intense...and I am not sure how he all things perceived.
Now I have saturn in conjunction with chiron of my partner (in his 8th) and I have chiron on his south node... I think that healing is one of theme we need to go through...
(I just named conjunctions)

How it can be bad? I think it depends on spiritual maturity. Because all thing that we live more conscious are better for us than things we live unconscious :32:
September 21, 2020 at 03:17
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Zephyrin
Zephryin actually Magi astrology looks like very interesting to me. Need to make more observations. I don´t know how to find someone who has Chiron exact conjunction or trine aspects. Yesterday i checked it and my ex gf had Neptune nearly 1 degree Capricorn trine to my Chiron 3 degree taurus. Btw my Neptune exact opposite her Chiron and we are good friends now and didn´t get married. :1:
September 21, 2020 at 02:29
(Leo) Zephyrin » IIyyaarr13
"Very different ages are in play generationally when Transit :164: first squares Natal"

Chiron/Chiron square is very difficult one to have. I hope the people who undergo it don´t suffer so much.

Transit Chiron/Pluto square and opposition suck, too.
September 21, 2020 at 00:48
(Leo) Zephyrin » Promethean_Soul
"From their view Chiron shows marriage partner and any aspects to Venus , sun , moon and Mars partner´s Chiron with conjunction or exact trine ( less than 2 degree orb) can show marriage partner."

Sounds reasonable but conjunctions of Chiron may backfire. I agree that they may bring about marriage due to the similar wounds, issues, but they can also ruin the marriage in long term period.

"I still could have not found out what chiron real mission is."

Maybe it is just our hidden personality that we don´t even allow the closest people to us to see. An injured child. As we grow up we learn how to heal him/her considering the sign and the house he stands. I think it is much easier to deal with Chiron than dealing with Saturn.
September 20, 2020 at 22:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
At perihelion, Chiron has a :96:"Coma" :95: like a comet, Chiron has a Jubilee year return, so the Old Testament beliefs are in play, there is the sanctity of marriage and the spiritual destiny of Christ Consciousness; either way the Magi use the keyword "Noteworthy"
There are three bodies in the Sirius System with 50 year cycles, the Sol System is the "outlier" to the Sirius System!
Very different ages are in play generationally when Transit :164: first squares Natal :164:
The less benefic seventeen Centaurs are at Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris, their proximity to Saturn defeats the idea that a Major Planet consistenty clears it´s orbit of debris!
Pholus and Chariklo are easy to look-up here at Astro-Seek.
The Artist H.R. Giger had a Centaur stellium in :181: he was heavy on "Occultish" stuff when new!
September 20, 2020 at 20:12
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Zephryin i read something if i remember well it was magi astrology but i am not sure about its name. From their view Chiron shows marriage partner and any aspects to Venus , sun , moon and Mars partner´s Chiron with conjunction or exact trine ( less than 2 degree orb) can show marriage partner. This is just theory. Actually I am not about chiron´s real traits in our charts. I still could have not found out what chiron real mission is.
September 20, 2020 at 20:00
(Leo) Zephyrin » hh
"i think if theres a personal planet in the mix it will change the dynamic and can be felt much more."

God damn the personal planets mess with Chiron :) Why?

Because even if there is not a relationship and we like each other, when talking with the person who my Chiron squares his Sun, Mercury and Venus, we tend to hide ourselves from each other. The planet person says "you must perk up, you must get relieved" everytime I fall into pessimism or act sensitive. That happens most of the time and it feels like I must be "corrected" at these times, which is unpleasant for a Leo.

And sometimes words get bitter and that makes me feel undesired and alone.

God damn the Chiron. :)
September 20, 2020 at 19:37
(Leo) Zephyrin » goldenlion32
These cases are so harsh...

"Sagittarius in Chiron/Gemini in Chiron/Virgo in Chiron/Pisces in Chiron always wound relationships somehow in my chart emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, or financially big or small if other people have it in synastry."

Chiron in Pisces period was a burden, was hard to deal with to be honest. No doubt he affected most of the people badly in any house whatsoever. It was not cool in 3rd house; I was about to be a kind of sociopath.

I had a Saturn/Chiron opposition with my ex, I was the Chiron person and it was the most painful relationship I´ve ever had. With the Pluto/Chiron conjunction (I also have that in natal) it was getting more and more tangled.

Chiron here makes me feel like someone stole the most beautiful thing I have in the life and I hadn´t been aware of that truth for a long time. Fortunately, there was a :164: :193: :164: transit which alleviated my wound temporarily.

I usually associate the functions of Lilith and Chiron in the chart because both are neutral, symbolizes losses, secrets and crises in our lfe. However, I noticed that Chiron can really be more dangerous than Lilith.
September 20, 2020 at 16:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
first, chiron is in saturns orbit (and uranus) so it not an unusual energy i would say between the two with chiron being a sort of gateway or link between two planets. second, both are more slow moving generational entities, not personal, so in synastry they will both operate on a slow-evolving sort of background energy between two people, and if the two people are close in age, they might both have the hard aspect natally anyways. i think if theres a personal planet in the mix it will change the dynamic and can be felt much more.
September 20, 2020 at 14:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Depends on the situation, synastry, and transits at the time. In Libra in Chiron opposition Aries in Chiron into a bad situation with another Taurus and the police were involved. (Domestic Violence)

Capricorn Chiron Square Aries in Chiron I got in another dispute with another Taurus/Scorpio and police were involved. (Domestic Violence)

Usually we both had Aries in Chiron in our charts and Uranus in Libra and they usually have Libra Pluto.

Taurus in Chiron opposition Uranus in Scorpio separated me from my family.

Pisces in Chiron opposition Virgo Pluto separated me from my family Along with Uranus Aries conjunct my Aries in Chiron.

Taurus in Chiron conjunct Saturn in Taurus ended up changing the way I was seen in the public as child. (Changed Name).

Sagittarius in Chiron conjunct my Sun in Sagittarius changed my name again.

Leo in Chiron Trine Aries in Chiron wounded my body.

Virgo in Chiron conjuct Virgo Pluto gave me a child.

Aquarius in Chiron on the North Node "Great Awakening". A lot of stuff happen under this transit and Pisces in Chiron.

All kinds of stuff can occur depending on what planet, what the life lesson is at the time, what phase of life, what relationship.

Sagittarius in Chiron/Gemini in Chiron/Virgo in Chiron/Pisces in Chiron always wound relationships somehow in my chart emotionally, mentally, spiritually, physically, sexually, or financially big or small if other people have it in synastry.

In 2018 for example: Uranus in Taurus at 2 degrees and Aries in Chiron my prepaid card was stolen and didn´t have much money on it and they had Taurus in Chiron. But of course it´s kind of silly ripping off a Saturn in Taurus in the transits mirroring my chart and getting caught instantly and losing ten times more then what you took.

So it´s about who is wounding how here! And you really don´t have to do anything or say anything which I didn´t. I just kind of laughed it off, because they don´t know I know astrology and they really didn´t get away with anything, but karma got them back naturally.

Chiron is a funny thing since it can just be petty stuff like a girl ripping off my kids PS2 in Uranus in Pisces, but they have Saturn in Pisces and Virgo in Chiron so it was caught on camera and the girl ended up busted with the law. They didn´t have to do anything either.

A few weeks later same situation with some other things, and they got caught and stuff returned. Since they both were born in the same year, obviously they mirror the same energy with Saturn and Chiron.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »