Your Moon Sign - Your Family Karma

September 8, 2020 at 14:30 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Your Moon Sign - Your Family Karma
I found all of these to be pretty accurate for myself and others....what do you think? :74:

especially the cancer moon

------

The Moon is a feminine celestial body, showing us its beautiful face to us in different phases and forms, like in the pagan maiden-mother-crone Triple Goddess. She embodies all aspects of the universal feminine energy – soft but powerful, gentle but effective. She offers us a sacred connection to the darkest nights of our soul – our subconscious world, our true spiritual depth, and our reason for reincarnating on Earth.

Our Moon Sign shows what we bring from past lives – all those things we learnt and all those other things we are yet to explore, understand and absorb. Our Moon sign gives us hints about our earlier experiences, good and bad, loving and fearful, compassionate and rejecting. She embodies our renewed life purpose, as we descend on Earth again. She creates the outlines of our karma for this lifetime. And like the Moon, our lifelong karma waxes and wanes from time to time.

Moon in Aries
Moon in Aries people tend to be born to empowered, and sometimes dominant, mothers. Their life karma asks them to grow up fast to become emotionally independent. As adults, they have intense and spontaneous emotions. They are never boring, but the intensity isn’t for the fainthearted! They may need a lot of attention from the people in their lives, especially from their love interests. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, Moon in Aries people are advised to attend to the child within, accepting its vulnerabilities and “child-like” thoughts and emotions with an open heart.

Realized self: Passionate, sensitive, mature, has clear direction
Shadow: Demanding, tactless, too intense

Moon in Taurus
Moon in Taurus people tend to be born to relatively stable families. They have regular schedules and family members who are there for them to the bets of their ability. As adults, they look for the same in relationships – long term togetherness. They are sensual and affectionate. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, Moon in Taurus people must dig deeper to see beyond their desire for long-term comfort. Perhaps learn to take a chance from time to time. Explore new things, challenge the status-quo, open themselves to other cultures and spiritual practices.

Realized self: Committed, stable, able to take educated risks
Shadow: Stubborn, inflexible about life choices, chooses material comfort over real purpose

Moon in Gemini
Moon in Gemini people tend to be born to emotionally unavailable or overly intellectual mothers. Their karma makes it challenging for them to learn to emotionally connect early in life. As adults, they make great theorizers, debaters, and philosophers, but people who are close to them may find them shallow, or simply “not at home.” To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they are advised to enter and explore their own emotional depth, little by little, learning to experience, accept and even embrace all emotions, without labeling them as good or bad. They must connect to their heart-space.

Realized self: Great sense of humor, ability to feel everything but stay detached if needed, thought leader
Shadow: Superficial, inconsistent, not connected to life and others

Moon in Cancer
Moon in Cancer people are born to mothers with whom they have a powerful karmic bond from previous lives. This bond makes it very difficult for them to attain psychological independence – there’s always some entanglement with the mother. As adults, they want to form deep relationships, as that’s what they are used to. This can come across as needy and overbearing for some people. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they must learn to fully individuate – understand that it’s okay to have personal choices, thoughts and goals that differ from those of loved ones.

Realized self: The Great Mother – nurturing yet wild and independent
Shadow: needy, calculating, self-doubting

Moon in Leo
Moon in Leo people tend to be born to mothers who are concerned with outer beauty, outer looks and impressing others in their communities. As adults, they look for romantic partners who they can be proud of and even show off. They might resort to criticism if the people around them aren’t living to the best of their ability. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, Moon in Leo people must bridge the gap between pretended grandiosity and actual vulnerability. They can bring their extraordinary gifts to the world when they accept their ordinary humanness.

Realized self: Warm, all-accepting, successful, authentic
Shadow: Proud, pretentious, narcissistic

Moon in Virgo
Moon in Virgo people may have a penchant for love triangles. As a child, they may have a much deeper relationship with one parent than the other. As adults, they find it difficult to express their intense emotions. In the hearts, they “stay” in relationships long after they’re finished. They may experience unrequited love, or fall in love with someone who’s, in some way, not fully available. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they must accept their own loving and hating. It would serve them to find balance in life in general, and in their love lives in particular.

Realized self: Unconditional lover, supportive, loyal
Shadow: Lonely, difficulty in relationships, disconnected

Moon in Libra
Moon in Libra people tend to be born to mothers who are indifferent to their children’s emotional needs. Moon in Libra learn to put others’ needs first, without realizing they neglected their own emotions. At some point in their lives, this may take them deep into depression. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, it would serve to connect with the child within. To understand what the little girl/boy within needs and to do what it takes to meet those needs. Moon in Libra people must work to learn to be there for themselves, so they can be authentic, instead of people-pleaser.

Realized self: Authentic, honest, reliable, exhibits true self-expression
Shadow: Dependent, has difficulty putting foot down, lacks strong sense of self

Moon in Scorpio
Old souls, Moon in Scorpio people tend to be born to challenging situations – perhaps an absent mother, a mother who passes away too early, or a mother whom they couldn’t trust for very real reasons. They have the karmic wisdom and awareness to deal with such situations, but it isn’t easy. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they must learn to trust intimacy. That relationships aren’t forever, but it’s okay to go deep still. That life itself is a fleeting endeavor, but depth is worth it. And that, sometimes it’s okay to let go of a relationship if it isn’t working out.

Realized self: Loyal, deep, intense, truly present, powerful presence
Shadow: consumed by doubt, controlling, distrustful

Moon in Sagittarius
Moon in Sagittarius people tend to be born to mothers who aren’t just another member of the society. They may be very eccentric, a wild hippie, or a very religious person. They stand out in some way. As adults, Moon in Sagittarius people change their minds all the time, and they can adapt to any other culture or country. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, they must learn to develop roots and a sense of belonging. It would serve them to find their own life philosophy and stick to it for a while. To create consistency in their thoughts and life experience.

Realized self: Accepting, understanding, stable, consistent Shadow: Unpredictable, flakes out, ungrounded

Moon in Capricorn
Moon in Capricorn people tend to be born to environments that may be emotionally unstable or even abusive. They learn to protect themselves at a young age, sometimes by closing their hearts. As adults, they find it difficult to let go and simply be. They don’t like being vulnerable. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, Moon in Capricorn people must accept that we’re all vulnerable and that it’s okay. They must explore the treasures that come with having true intimacy, and that there’s pleasure in both giving and receiving. It would serve them to trust their hearts.

Realized self: Committed, loving, protective, understanding
Shadow: Distant, unloving, tough

Moon in Aquarius
Moon in Aquarius people are born to mothers who offer conditional love. As adults, they are very forward-thinking, letting everyone be, but not getting too close to any particular person. They think about love rather than feeling it. They are open to new experiences, but these experiences seldom find the emotional depth they are craving deep down. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, it would serve Moon in Aquarius people to express who they are, exactly as they are, and to learn to be received by others. Working on self-acceptance would also help.

Realized self: open to all, nonjudgmental, can take humanity forward
Shadow: Unreachable, inauthentic, offers conditional love

Moon in Pisces
Moon in Pisces people tend to be born to mothers who are too emotional. They may have addictions and/or other difficulties in their relationship to life. As adults, Moon is Pisces people may find it challenging to find a solid base in life. They may have too many dreams, but not enough action to make them come true. They may give too much in relationships. They may not read other people’s intentions well, either. To help unfold their soul’s true calling, it would help them to find grounding through a stable living situation and a job. Breathing exercises would help too.

Realized self: Strong and flexible at the same time, loving, intuitive
Shadow: Wrong intuitions, poor boundaries, flighty

:68:

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
September 15, 2020 at 05:43
(Libra) Doodle926 » Anni23
I mostly go the way of intellect before emotion. Generally I see this as a good trait. However, overly suppressing is not healthy...and yet I do it anyway.

I rarely express anger...I just don´t like conflict. I rarely express a need for attention...for some reason I see it as a weakness. I was conditioned to be that way. So, was this impulse control influenced by a Libra moon? I´m not sure, but it sounds possible.
September 14, 2020 at 06:31
(Scorpio) venushouse » Anikey
My pleasure! :79:
September 14, 2020 at 05:41
(Cancer) Anikey » venushouse
:79: :79: :79:thank you! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
September 14, 2020 at 05:14
(Scorpio) venushouse » Anikey
Long-term togetherness order put in to the universe!
September 14, 2020 at 05:13
(Scorpio) venushouse
This is so interesting. Gemini moon here and yes my mother was emotionally unavailable and intellectual.
My daughter is a Taurus moon and my Son is a Gemini moon also. I will look deeper at our relationships.
September 14, 2020 at 03:57
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Late to the game here, but thank you for posting this—this resonates so well for me as a Libra moon. Although my mom has always been, and still is, helpful in the practical realm, emotionally, I never felt supported by her. It didn’t help that my dad was absent and had his own issues. I do find within my family and group of friends, I’m often the middle person, mediating other people’s problems, and have a tendency to push my own feelings under the rug so the group as a whole is happy.

It is true, the inner child thing, and what has helped actually is having my own children...I can connect with them in a way that they help bring back out that inner child, that lighter side.
September 14, 2020 at 03:01
(Leo) Anni23 » Doodle926
Well I think the important thing is to not take all our sense of self worth from our mothers/or believe that is the way relationships are like. Afterall I don´t think any of us are direct products. It´s good that you seemed to forgive her though, that´s also something that is difficult and your not obligated to do. Although I do think that it can be difficult to have "the appropriate" emotional response even when we know what we think and feel. With my moon in Virgo I think that I go the way of controlling my emotional response first, and then all decisions can follow, I don´t know if this is also similar to the moon in libra.
September 13, 2020 at 14:17
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden finally i could see this pic in my laptop. :1: burger moon is not healthy i prefer fish moon it is more healthy :2:
September 9, 2020 at 13:41
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » RohiniMoon
Oh what did Peter do haha?
September 9, 2020 at 08:15
(Gemini) stigmí » RohiniMoon
If vedic scorpio....
Yes I was born to challenging situations. But my father was absent. My mother was maybe also absent somehow, but not physicaly, i missed her support in some for me important things and instead she gave to me much of psychic waste and responsibility for her own decisions.
Yes I think there is something very scorpio.
Also Intimacy and letting go some destructive relationships, trust somebody.
But if I read all signs, maybe libra fits most for my childhood and princip of my behaviour. And I have libra Lilith - black moon (??) (not vedic)
September 9, 2020 at 06:11
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » RohiniMoon
Of course and i proved many things but family karma term is interesting. Because our soul has their own mission. Two days ago i saw three siblings chart and their sun in their 10th house and two siblings have sun south node conjuction. My brothers have mars are 17:21 and 17:22 degree respectively in capricorn. My youngest brother moon and asc are nearly 14 degree Aries and conjunct with my south node. My niece has north node 19 libra while mine 15 libra and prenatal solar eclipse sun is 19 libra. And when my niece was born her Uranus conjunct with my south node. Yes i know it , i can consider family karma to show our ancestors but you know karma also shows our responsibilities. That is why about family karma term i have some doubts
September 9, 2020 at 06:07
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » Promethean_Soul
You really don´t seem very interested in wanting to learn anything like you claim pertaining to Vedic , you just want a debate.

You also seem like you´re on information overload.. wanting to learn everything and anything will make you go bonkers......just a friendly word of advice.
:37:
September 9, 2020 at 05:59
You are here because of your ancestors. You took birth and are reborn into the family you have because of past life karmic connections. You didn´t just appear and land into the family you have by ´chance". Nothing with the cosmos is ´by chance" . Its generational Kama. Which is why in families you will always see similarities in birthcharts. It´s not a coincidence family members will have similar placements /alignments....you are karmically connected. If you study astrology, this shouldn´t be hard for you to understand
September 9, 2020 at 05:57
I try to understand karma. You know you can prove a person character planet placements in chart but you cannot prove about his previous life. İt is related to metaphysical field. That is why i carefully analyse karma. But here i shared my experiences about north node and Jupiter retro. Because i proved them.
September 9, 2020 at 05:48
To each their own.
September 9, 2020 at 05:47
Yeah, lots of new agers don´t believe in karma... It´s a nice way of getting people to believe in no repercussions for there actions.

I personally don´t buy that.
September 9, 2020 at 05:40
I still try to understand about karma but this family karma doesn´t make sense with me. And I think this makes karma theory more complicated because karma is related to a person and how evolution process but family karma about family and this is also not related to system of universe. I don´t buy it. But without prejudice i will try to understand it.
September 9, 2020 at 05:35
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » stigmí
Thank you stigmi. İ will look at that in laptop. Now i am not at home and in my phone i cannot open it. This is really interesting
September 9, 2020 at 05:20
My mom had prescription drug addiction issues when I was a child. This caused her to have mood swings. I dealt with a lot abuse from her as a result. She actually just passed away about a year ago. We were always close,and she taught me some good life lessons. I´ve heard that having Saturn in Cancer can be a challenge in regards to mother relationships.
September 9, 2020 at 04:06
(Pisces) AphroditePrincess » RohiniMoon
:79: :79:
September 9, 2020 at 03:36
(Leo) Anni23 » Doodle926
Oh gosh, I´m sorry to hear that. As I also understand relatively well from what I have read this placement of the moon. Even not to emphasise just this element, but the person I referenced actually had his mother pass away when quite young.. 🤤 I think this sort of "karma", if it indeed is, can cause a sense of confliction between wanting to be wanted and also wanting perfection so these people may throw away what they sense is not perfect/"perceive cannot be relied upon". I don´t know if I am right about this last comment?
September 9, 2020 at 03:01
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » IntoTheVoid
You have 8th lord in the 8th and 1st lord in the 8th....ok, now I remember why Peter said what he did to you..

Congrats ;)
September 9, 2020 at 01:49
(Virgo) RohiniMoon » IntoTheVoid
I think you can change your karma by being able to walk a better, higher path but it´s a long road.

Sure, you can walk the "Siddhartha road" as people like to say, but it takes immense discipline. Something many aren´t willing to put in the work to do. Practicing filial piety regularly can help alleviate the negative karma continued generationally. Our ancestors have great influence over our lives in the here and the now. Whether they are long gone or not. We´re all connected.
September 9, 2020 at 01:19
(Libra) Doodle926
Moon in Libra here. Anxiety,depression,and mommy issues.
September 9, 2020 at 01:14
Moon in Libra here with intense social anxiety,especially when i was younger.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »