https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Composite/Whole Sign

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 7, 2020 at 04:31
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » IntoTheVoid
Ty for your insight :68:.

Timing isn´t perfect, so I expect it to be slow, should it be anything at all.

But it´s one of the encounters that give hope :98:
September 7, 2020 at 04:29
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » blueyes
Thank you, Blueeyes! :68:
September 6, 2020 at 21:17
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid » Luna Alba
It´s always good to take things slow - people are too focused on the end result these days. Looks like you two have good chemistry.
One´s Moon in the other´s 5th - they will ´recieve´ romance and pleasure from the other, while the other nurtures these nice things.

Pisces Sun in the other´s 11th house - this is a great placement for synastry... especially where their Sun is trine the others Jupiter - the way they ´are´ and how they shine as an individual helps you achieve your hopes and dreams. There should be a lot of prosperity between you if it continues to go well.

One´s Venus falls into the others 4th house - that´s so lovely - hopefully you´re able to enjoy eachother´s company at home, and hopefully your souls feel at ease in eachother´s presence.

Venus conjunct ascendant... their love nature meets your physical body. Very nice.

And Mars conjunct Venus... the masculine and feminine coming together in a synastry chart is one of the most powerful aspects... I know from experince. :17: especially where your Mars are both conjunct! Looks like a very very lovely synastry.
September 6, 2020 at 19:11
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
:4:
September 6, 2020 at 07:11
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
İt is worth to try :1:
September 6, 2020 at 06:14
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
Thank you, P.

We just met and take things really slowly, but he is quite nice.

There´s a very Earthy vibe about him. His Virgo Moon is felt :)
September 5, 2020 at 21:03
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Luna i don´t want to look into details but i sense you can have interesting relationships and you can enjoy together. You can see aspects. He is Pisces but his mercury is in aquarius which one of my most favourite position for mercury. He is not so naive classical Pisces he is smart and that is good. His mars conjunct with your Venus and his Venus and Jupiter conjunct with your asc. Very good :1: my thought is positive :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »