synastry insight

September 5, 2020 at 01:32 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) GinatheGenie
synastry insight
Hi, I am newly single this past year and recently decided to meet new people. Here is someone I have barely began to speak with. Does this look promising?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 6, 2020 at 01:09
(Leo) GinatheGenie » Asteroid #448
wow that advice resonates. I didnt realize that I could have that influence. Thank you for the insight. I have been a little concerned about the pluto squares. I already feel obsessive.
September 5, 2020 at 16:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Asteroid #448
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
But dont let me put you off 7th house. Thats just a little side info,

Personally I cant see any glaring issues in your charts, 7th house´s considered the marriage house so ide still give it a try
September 5, 2020 at 15:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think with charts like these its usually seen as a natural match due to the opoposing houses 1-7, 2-8,3-9, 4th and 10th and so forth, both by you and by others, because its reaally hard not to notice! theres alot of natural magnetism, gravitating polarizing tendencies or just plain sparks when you together:4: its also so comfortable, most of my friends tend to be in 7th house so usually its this too comfortable too fast just natural fit.
My advice though, lots of personal planets in the 7th boost confidences, especially making shy guys and girls more outgoing, more confident and firty than they would usually be with all that hot amorous energy :4: if your one suddenly forgets its due to you just take a walk with your planets. Its a great transit but that energies just not permanent if you´re not around :4: :4:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »