Enough Aspects Here To Continue On?

August 31, 2020 at 22:58 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) RiverGypsy
Enough Aspects Here To Continue On?
Hello Astro-Seekers!

Looking for insight over this relationship. Hovering around a six month mark and still unfolding- not seeing others. Has been a great connection despite long distance ( few hours apart) and the hurdles of this chaotic time. have been able to navigate successfully going slowly. Have had a very recent misunderstanding over travel plans and will be having some separation on and off due to out of state travel to care for his father at times.

What do these aspects suggest for juggling current and future challenges and compatibilty through it?
Does anyone know what the highlighted black boxes represent on the small chart grid?

*my sun in cancer
*his sun in capricorn

Eager to hear your opinions and thank you for this forum!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 1, 2020 at 19:15
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
For female charts when man´s sun female´s 7th house resides this is very strong connection and mostly these women want to get married with 7th house sun male.
His Venus and Jupiter conjuncts with your Neptune and it is in 5th house , house love , pleasures , creativity and children. It very clear you like him and he likes you but i cannot guess how much you love each other. You may enjoy together and have a good time because these planets reside in house of pleasures. Your sun is in his 5th house and he enjoys with you.
Of course astrology is not like science like 2x2=4 . İ saw between you very good enjoyment. You like to enjoy together. But it can be more serious i don´t know
September 1, 2020 at 17:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey Rivergypsy!
Tbh i have seen many people asking for synastry matches but its important to know for yourself what is the relationship in actuality? The one you share? :3:

But from what i know there should be a basic understanding, cancer-cap are opposites to the same whole. Takes some effort but eventually you see the others side, their basic person is attractive to you and also just what you are lacking :1:

His sun in your 7th, mars, jupiter, venus, neptune in your 5th, asc in 8th, moon in 11th, pluto in your 4th
Your sun, Mars, Mercury, Asc in his 5th, Moon in 3rd, venus in 6th, pluto and uranus in his 7th, jupiter in his 8th.

Great placements.
He strikes you as the perfect partner, he is fun, exciting and treats you as a equal, also brings changes to the way you are or think at home, you are attractive to him, a bit too attractive, and he receives you in a heavy manner or as domineering (pluto in 7th) or as shocking and different to his usual relationships. You are open-handed and giving to him in all things sexual, occult studies, research but your uranus in his 7th means you are also regarded as unstable in commitment. Maybe you are not constant? Maybe he cannot count on you? Or maybe this is opposite, from being a stable person he is uncharacteristically unstable with you which would leave you baffled on how to continue.

I love these charts but it will last only if you are working as a couple towards a goal, after 6 months you should know where it stands (and you dont.)The answers to what you seek can only be answered by him :1:
you should approach the topic and get his opinion, and soon! from the charts there is no obvious issue, in fact there is friendship, love which is easy to build from the basic synastry going on here :80:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »