Past life

August 28, 2020 at 12:53 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Anikey
Past life
I am inspired by the many people here writing about past lives, karma, the soul and I was recently reminded of a conversation with an astrologer years ago who told me something along the lines of "if only you had been born a little bit earlier, that would have meant you transited directly from your previous life into this". The rectification showed that I was indeed born 21 minutes before the recorded time, so can someone please shed some light on this for me? Is what he said true and where in a person´s chart would such information be found?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 30, 2020 at 09:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » goldenlion32
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am a strange collection of things I have forgot, of things I keep reminding myself not to forget, of things I try too hard to forget..I collect reminders that there is more to everything than one dares to dare.. I collect soundesque storyscape pictures that leave me without words long enough to remember all that I forgot and just dwell in it without knowing what words to use to explain it anymore...Like-souled spirits, dare to feel more than... - Maya M. Salila

I am this dramatic kind where phrases and words have a significant effect on my emotions :4:

:79:´in this
August 30, 2020 at 08:26
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
:61: :61: :61:

I would never have guessed!
August 29, 2020 at 21:06
(Pisces) fishscales » Anikey
"Procrastination is something I never understood"

Oh what do you want to know about it?

My motto should be

"Never put off til tomorrow...Eh I don´t feel like finishing this sentence right now"
August 29, 2020 at 13:57
(Cancer) Anikey » goldenlion32
Procrastination is something I never understood :61: I am very impatient and can´t stand for things to be left unfinished :4:

But, that´s awesome - do let me know when your books are up again! 🥰🥰
August 29, 2020 at 13:36
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Anikey
Yes, i should be doing that now. :61: Thing about the Taurus Signature, you tend to be a procrastinator and then with Sag Sun, too many ideas about writing books and I do write books. Just I took them down in 2018 to start a new brand, because when I did the last ones was just learning the ropes and now need to revise them and make new covers, and do something a bit different.
August 29, 2020 at 12:34
Alright, well this is some pretty common sense and, most importantly, it´s doable! :75: I was afraid it might be some impenetrable knowledge for us, common mortals. Yes, Golden, some people never learn and I too wonder how it´s possible :61:

I am processing all of this but am also thinking how you have a fascinating life story and so much knowledge, you should wrote a book about it :27:
August 29, 2020 at 12:19
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
I am very interested in politics but majority of them is stupid and useless. They just take money from elites and they think they are very important in society. I call them garbage people. In near future there will not be such people. I am so sure :37: in world only in a few country there is humanistic political system. My country is lord of garbage politicians and all parties are shit some are more :61:
August 29, 2020 at 12:10
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
:61:same here, maybe even more than in your country :61: last semester I shared an office with a woman politician from Turkey - it was an interesting experience :1:

You know, I just need to find an idea that I will believe and then I think I could even lead the masses...lol, I don´t have the nerves for politics or those games they play and backstabbing :39: I am sure I can use Pluto in Libra in 11th for something else.
August 29, 2020 at 11:59
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Anikey
Ani Pluto in 11th house is good for politics and it is Libra very well fit politics If you are interested in , I reccomend you to get involved in politics. In my country I want this but we have so big garbage nearly impossible to clean :4:
August 29, 2020 at 11:44
(Cancer) Anikey » Promethean_Soul
Fingers crossed, all will be well :4: I also have a difficult aspect there, with the NN conjunct Pluto but at least they are in a beautiful sign - Libra and in a nice house - 11th.

I haven\´t really looked at that specific conjunction, will do that now.
August 29, 2020 at 11:30
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Saturn conjunct with my north node one of the heaviest experience in my life. I questioned why and what for we live and i lost all my life aims but I never thought about suicide because i have so strong personality i even just second never think about that. I just lost my ambitions in life. Now I have ambitions but at that time my ambitions were personal and Saturn teached me to not aim personal ambitions. I very well understood why this Saturn and north node transit affected me so much. Saturn in solar arc nearly two years later will be with my north node and pluto and my sun and Uranus will be degree galactic center. I wonder what will happen at this time :1:
August 29, 2020 at 11:22
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Promethean_Soul
Usually in my experience Saturn comes with the North Node and usually gives both dharma and karma. I think i heard the other day on video from KRS when you have Venus and Jupiter in Scorpio it protects you, which it has most of the time. Usually something is taken away, but something else is given in exchange. So there´s always the karmic debt gets paid or balanced with others when you receive.
August 29, 2020 at 11:15
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » fishscales
Well i heard dharma but I know about it nearly nothing. But you see fishscales i whatever learn use me logic. :1:
August 29, 2020 at 11:12
(Pisces) fishscales » Promethean_Soul
"If we have debt then we have credit too"

That´s dharma.

Astrologically, said to be the Jupiter placement.
August 29, 2020 at 11:09
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden in that article i read karmic debt. I try to find out really we have karmic debts or not? If we have debt then we have credit too and must. :1: in universe everything works with great logic but who talk about karmic debts they don´t talk about karmic credits . If someone made me something bad then in this life time I need to take it. Always they say karmic debts karmic debts. Ok how much dollar can i pay to finish my karmic debt? :2:
astrologers most time forget simple logic.
August 29, 2020 at 10:41
Well one example. lol Michigan Treaty Chart has Saturn in Scorpio and Uranus in Pisces in the chart with North Node Taurus/South Node Scorpio, and I moved in Saturn in Scorpio and North Node Scorpio/South Node Taurus in 2013.

You should recognize it all the time when you end a job, end school, end relationships with certain people.

Also I have a 25 year old and can see how I broke a lot of dysfunctional patterns in my family. But like Fishscales said, not everyone will be diligent like myself all their lives to clear out the family karma, educate themselves, apply, adapt, experiment, and be self-disciplined enough to break habits and addictions.

For myself, I didn´t really have a choice. :61: When you have relatives that are in Mental Health and Addiction/Substance you just start out early clearing karma. Karma has a lot to do with thoughts, emotions, belief systems, theories, and concepts.

Garbage in, Garbage out. And what you do with the depends on what kind of karma you create with those around you by what you´re focused on and zoned into.

I mean we create karma all kinds of ways every day. I just see the impact of my words and actions on others.

For example: Missing Persons Case everyone is making accusations who killed the person or what happen to them. Some of these podcasts and blogs are creating karma and the truth comes out, and they find out the were wrong, and damaged someone´s life. Maybe gets sued.

When that time comes the karma is finished and the lessons learned. Do you repeat it again? Do you damage someone else or get off the karmic wheel of projecting.

Making assumptions, conclusions, and false accusations is one of the biggest hurdles to break and also gossip and rumors. Most people enjoy these things, but it creates karma.

When they become aware of how this creates karma, they should be able to get off the karmic wheel. There´s all kinds of life lessons in in our lives. Karma can be the little things or the big things.

You can have an alcoholic in your family that never sees how they create crazy making, chaos and confusion, anxiety, stress, domestic violence, child abuse, and creates karma for years and years until some event occurs and they end up being forced to sit in rehab.

Same thing with parenting courses, people are sometimes forced to attend them by the court because they may have made bad choices.

When they finish their rehab, their counseling, and show for over a year or two they´ve done their inner work, usually the karma ends to a certain degree, but I think people have this false myth you go to a psychologist for a year and your all better, or you just stop after you´re released from a course or training. It´s not like that and then they fall back into the same routine and create more karma.

This is why the Nodes keep going over the same lessons repeatedly through our lives and Reverse nodes in transit. You get more than one chance to get it right. You have those that don´t give and f and will just create huge amounts of karma and never do anything, but choose escapism until an event occurs. And they sometimes don´t learn at all. I don´t quite understand why some people just never get it. :61:

Usually you can tell the difference in your self as well as you go, because you´re not as confused and filled with chaos, or getting stuck in arguments, debates, and allowing others to cross your boundaries.
August 29, 2020 at 10:06
The article was very nice and helpful to give someone an initial idea of the past lives theory, especially that last paragraph is something I would very much like to believe in.

As for Pluto, all I know is that those with Pluto in 12th have reached the end of incarnations - is that correct? I have it in 12th in WS and 11th in Placidus - so much is left unresolved, or at least that´s how I perceive it.

So, Golden, please tell me, how do you know karma (bits of it, all of it) is cleared?
August 29, 2020 at 09:58
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Anikey
,. . .There are not many here who accept MC :194: Asc. as an "extremely" common condition! Who does NOT! have :161: :192: :162: :11: Revising Astrology w/o a fear of ´shadows´!
August 29, 2020 at 09:50
I just found this book on a blog. While I was trying to figure out what this chart was about, because the planets ring a bell with those who have maybe cleared some karma with me in my life. Anyone read his work. I assume his work is about past life.

https://challengeoffate.blogspot.com/…

https://www.astro.com/astro-databan…

Not sure if they´re saying this affiliated with past life or not in the chart, but Taurus Pluto.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 29, 2020 at 09:43
(Cancer) Anikey » themagi
My SN in Aries is not heavily aspected, I can even say it´s barely aspected and something I still wonder and can´t get an answer to is, whether its being in less than the first degree of Aries (and NN in Libra corresponding) would indicate it has some Piscean qualities crossing over - that would make interpretation more complex :63:

I am following your line of thought now to see what comes up...
August 29, 2020 at 09:36
(Cancer) Anikey » IIyyaarr13
Why wouldn´t/couldn´t our past lives have been richer, more proud, noble, expanding?? :63:
August 28, 2020 at 22:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have seen quite a few patterns connecting the South Node to past lives.

So look at your South Node and ALL it´s aspects (even so called minor aspects) with at least asteroid 1,2,3,4 (the most important ones) activated and...........by the taking the whole context of your chart you can tell the THEMES of exploration.

For example I can´t say exactly where I´ve been in past so much, but by having a SN in Libra in the first, exactly conjunct Ceres, quintiling Neptune, squaring Mars, conjunct Mercury too, trining Moon etc.......I can tell a great deal of what my qualities and intentions were in the past.

I have a fixation with being compassionate (ceres), by myself (1st house), with a great desire to be embrace the whole and be self-sacrificing (quintile Neptune) ...and this caused me problems and difficulties with anger (square Mars).

One person I´ve met with whom I just know deeply I had a very deep soul mate connection, had her Juno (asteroid of marriage) conjunct the South node. We both are sorta anti-marriage and yet noticed how husband´n´wife our connection was so early on....so comfortable from the get go.

Also, in a sense, the whole chart speaks of your past. You´re learning to evolve certain qualities....and freeing yourself from certain karma. Karma is past by definition.

But to speak about specific things you have to be able to get clearer on your general storyline based on your chart.
August 28, 2020 at 20:19
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Time lines cleave; There is a "me" born several days before me with a stronger :151:/ :157: midpoint (atheism)!
There is Howard Phillips Lovecraft with a strong :159: :197: :152: and Howard Phillips Lovecraft with a strong :160: :197: :152:
Ascendant exactly :198: Ascendant in my reincarnating; Some folks with more confidence in transmigration of souls don´t have to have exactitude!
Since we are not giants we are supposed to feel connected to our poorer, humbler, more limited past-lives!
August 28, 2020 at 17:14
(Cancer) Anikey » fishscales
See, that, right there... The way you talk about these things reflects your beliefs so clearly and simply and strongly, yet I don´t think this is something you can believe based on your experience.

I was never able to accept any theory, any religion, any belief to be able to sound like you :63: :61: and I have been trying and searching, but I gett disillusioned very quickly.

Experiences? Not a whole lot that would fuel any strong beliefs...
August 28, 2020 at 16:53
(Cancer) Anikey » rohini moon
:61: :61:

If I were a guy, definitely Kreatooor, lol :75:
Talking about past lives, I was definitely a guy in my previous life :44:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar