Hi ! I’m Looking for some help ...

August 27, 2020 at 16:58 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) DevM1313
Hi ! I’m Looking for some help ...
Hi ! My name is Devin , I’m 22 years old and I’m from New England . For years now ; I have have felt the want to experiment with witch craft and possibly start practicing , the only thing holding me back is my catholic roots . I attended catholic school 7-12 and the thought that practicing witchcraft is “ non - Christian and against God “ was burned into my brain by my theology teachers and I was made to feel like something was wrong with me for feeling different ... I have always had freakishly accurate intuitive senses and I tend to absorb energy if other people to the point where I become drained if I’m around others for too long . Last year at exactly around this time , I went to a very well known psychic and got a tarot reading as well in Salem Ma . I was told I felt these urges for a reason . He said I was meant to heal / help people and that I have ancestors that did in fact practice witchcraft . Every time around this year the urges get stronger and I fixate on the thought of starting my spiritual journey with witchcraft . Does anything in my Natal Chart indicate the possibility that I am meant to practice ? Also , any advice on how to handle these urges ; should I consider practicing or not ? Any help is greatly appreciated :) Any and all advice is welcome !Thanks !
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 23, 2021 at 01:45
(Pisces) fishscales
That Merp...

What a troublemaker...
August 22, 2021 at 18:57
(Pisces) mercurien
Witch craft tempts people to cast spells to get what they want,and its often at others expense, it is a selfish religion which is satanic by origin. (Karma follows,be sure to chose wisely)
August 22, 2021 at 18:56
(Pisces) mercurien
Witch craft tempts people to cast spells to get what they want,and its often at others expense, it is a selfish religion which is satanic by origin.
August 29, 2020 at 11:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The world would be kind of funny if everyone was doing this kind of stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
August 29, 2020 at 11:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…

All friendly play!
YouTube
YouTube
August 29, 2020 at 10:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ram_goat
=====
Less doing...

Being.............
August 28, 2020 at 22:03
(Pisces) fishscales » DevM1313
"What I can’t * control is what comes out of other people’s mouths"

Right...

So why get all riled about it?

If you are getting angry here, on an internet forum, what would happen if you became even semi-proficient at an esoteric pursuit like witchcraft, with far more energy and power at your disposal...

Extrapolate...
August 28, 2020 at 17:35
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » Asteroid #448
Not excitable , just Italian lol I respect your opinion. I don’t see anything wrong with the word witchcraft however ... to each it’s own !
August 28, 2020 at 17:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don´t like the term "witchcraft".. Makes it sound eerie and occultish. I´m sure you´re meaning white magic, which is channeling energy to heal yes, good spells, like that?

Tbh lots of people havs a poor defence against this others energy, i also tend to be overwhelmed easily. If you really want to do magic though your spirit needs to be calm and strong and focused. I think if you´re excitable you´re gonna be in over your head in no time :74:
August 28, 2020 at 17:14
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » ram_goat
Yeah , i don’t know why it got so out of hand ... some
People are extremely judgmental on here which is ironic to me .
August 28, 2020 at 17:13
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » nutelina
Thank you for your insight! You provide a very unique perspective and I agree ! Definitely gives me something to think about . Women are in fact natural healers , so it makes sense why certain women want to explore that further
August 28, 2020 at 17:05
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » fishscales
you’re being condescending and I don’t appreciate it . I can control my own energies just fine , thank you . What I can’t * control is what comes out of other people’s mouths , so if ignorance spills out , why would I allow myself to be trampled ESPECIALLY by someone who refers to themselves as merp?. I don’t think you’re in any position to judge me... but hey , maybe you’re just bored !
August 28, 2020 at 16:59
(Taurus) nutelina » ram_goat
Where is the shovel? Let´s digg a hole and burry this mess! :75:
August 28, 2020 at 16:57
(Taurus) nutelina
Everybody that wants you to believe something has an agenda. Because why else would they want to put energy in you? Either they are your parents but everything else is either looking for attention, feeling proud, doing it for a lack of something etc.

Someone in the church once snarkily said, celibacy wasn´t a problem, I wasn´t interested in women anyway. Probably someone anonymous. I think there are many things wrong in the church but that goes for most larger organisations. If you don´t know the truth you will yearn for something to complete you. If you have good intentions evil cannot touch you. So who made witchcraft bad in the first place? Maybe women were always more into healing and making potions! They had children to take care of and men to heal when they were wounded from battle or sick.

The family unit is the only unit that can live without an agenda, pure love. The rest is either also family or related so your tribe or it has some commen interest which might not be known to all members.
August 28, 2020 at 05:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
"Looking for help "

Talks down to/becomes belligerent to anyone not answering the way they want you too..

So are you genuinely looking for help or just looking for people to tell you what you want to hear? Someone once told me ..a friend is someone who tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
August 28, 2020 at 04:43
(Pisces) fishscales
So here´s the answer to your question:

Witchcraft involves manipulating energies.

You cannot even control your own energies: you are getting angry and cursing at someone called "Merp" on an internet forum.

Do you believe you would therefore be a conscientious and responsible steward of forces that are greater than yourself?

If and when you gain mastery and control over yourself, you will automatically lose any desire to engage in witchcraft or sorcery.
August 28, 2020 at 03:06
(Aries) ram_goat » goldenlion32
Less talk in this thread!

more doing!
August 28, 2020 at 00:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
i think you will find astrologers with all kinds of faiths since technically astrology is natural law. it has no affiliation with any one belief system. that is from ancient sages.

you will find many branches many cultures or faiths attatched their beliefs too it around the globe.

how you use it is your karma and dharma.

i also am from catholic roots. monks used to read astrology. saint augustine being one of them.

i am a healer, but i do not study all the witchcraft others do.

it really is a personal choice and never was attracted to it. that doesnt mean sone in the forum dont.
August 28, 2020 at 00:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » DevM1313
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh, my!!!

I have a black cat with one white paw.

I named him Scribbles.

He´s a double Gemini; Sun and Asc.

Should I be worried about his curiosity??
August 27, 2020 at 23:59
(Pisces) fishscales » DevM1313
That´s double merp-hole to you missy...
August 27, 2020 at 22:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » hh
"Attaa hi attano naatho´: ´self is the protector of self.´

It doesn´t depend on anything. ´Virtue´, ´samadhi´ or ´wisdom´ in the final stage of release, are also terms no longer needed. Why should a refuge be found in tools and instruments that have successfully done their job of clearing out the defilements. The tools are laid down in accordance with their condition. A knife taken up to chop vegetables or to peel fruit is put aside when we take the food and eat it. It´s obvious that we don´t eat the knife as well.

Virtue, samadhi and wisdom are tools for dealing with the defilements. When the defilements are eliminated, all the problems for the heart also go. While life remains these tools can be utilized for the sake of the world, in line with conventional notions. However, they won´t be needed to correct the defilements ever again. In particular, at the final time when the passage from the elements and aggregates will take place, there´s definitely no need for anything. Mindfulness and wisdom are no longer an issue and the body poses no problem, because all problems in the heart are already finished with. Nothing can possible cause concern. So you should move forward to this ending of problems, for this is where all your worries will cease."
August 27, 2020 at 22:35
(Aquarius) DevM1313 » themagi
I appreciate your thoughtful response ! I have no doubt that I’m meant to help people but helping them through witchcraft may not be the best way to go about it . I think I’m more of an empath if anything and I’m going to try to focus on healing works then working with the occult . I was told in a past life I did practice but it did not end well for me ... my intentions were pure but because of that I was easily influenced and steered down the wrong path by my “ instructor “ . That would explain why I’m hesitant . Everything points me towards practicing but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s right , it could impede on my natural empathic abilities and possibly turn me down the wrong path . The Aquarius in me is just drawn towards peculiar, interesting things I guess but ; sometimes curiosity kills the cat !
August 27, 2020 at 21:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » hh
System message: Post has been written by user IgnisOccultus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I won´t Crucio you with the Harry Potter stuff. I´m going to slide in your DMs though! I don´t want to de-rail this thread like how it happens to 99% of other threads on this site.
August 27, 2020 at 21:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IgnisOccultus
System message: Post has been written by user hh, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
once again i agree on whats very obvious about the catholic church. im not saying dont do witchcraft because the catholic church said not to. i was trying to show the severity and even irony of the situation.

you quoted book of thomas, a catholic forgery. the question is, why on earth would you accept what others reject? especially if there is good reason for the rejection, such as lies and deceit in order to further an esoteric agenda.

i didnt say jesus was called BY many names but was called, meaning insulted using many names.

the nt parables are not to be interpreted as you see fit. they are simple and easy if you understand the eastern cultural perspective. clearly they have become a stumbling block to you. he didnt give them an initiated truth, he simply explained the rather simple meaning and instructed them to do so plainly when he was gone.

all occult practices start off as ´white´ or means of healing. they dont end so much like that though. ive already stated that im speaking from experience. please dont press this ´white magic´ harry potter crap, i feel embarrassed even responding to it.
August 27, 2020 at 21:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think you should clearly evalute your WHY behind this. I´m sure you are aware not all witchcraft is well-intended at all right?

And, as others have pointed out, if your intent is to help heal people, there´s a ton of ways to go about doing it.

When I look at your South Node Mars in Pisces in the 5th, it does suggest prior involvement in some sort of piscean hobbie (5th house is the house of our hobbies and passions). But the ASC square Neptune indicates along with a sense of empathy you might be more susceptible to get lost....as the energy of Pisces can and does.

Your North Node is in Virgo, the sign of practicality, in the house of groups organizations and the world (insofar as contributions are concerned). The story I immediately pictured when you mentioned your story........was that you might again be insistent in going your own way(Mars) in this arena (5th house)......but that is your zone of comfort and karmic reruns........

....so I could almost see this whole story as your insistance on your SN....when you might need to focus more on others for sure (as you´ve mentioned you wanted to heal)...........but without being so Mars about it. Or Pisces. Take taht as you will :)

One thing I know for sure. If you slow down, listen to your heart and come from a place of genuine love and wanting to help others...nothing you do can really be wrong. BUT....you must come from that genuine place and have the humility to listen to your heart´s true message.

As fascinating as withcraft might seem to you, it might be through a totally different avenue that you are meant ot help others.

In any event, withcraft is just a word. We are all magicians...what is the law of attraction, practicing intention, evolving your conscisouness if not a sort of magic?

If you want my personal take ....if I were you´re friend, I´d personally suggest against withcraft. Not because of relgious dogma...but because ANY skill or technique or teaching you learn from another.......you must REALLY be able to check how in-integrity the people who teach it really are. If they are really heart-centered people. Because yeah, most of withcraft has a very real dark side.

As a South Node in Pisces you need to be extra careful about your idealism.

Anyway, all the best to you :) <3
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »