Most Beautiful Star?

August 26, 2020 at 20:41 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Most Beautiful Star?
I most love fomalhaut with its beautiful colour and light. Now i see how it is shining. My first 3 list is as below. Which stars do you like most?
1- Fomalhaut
2- Sirius
3-Betelgeuse

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 30, 2020 at 08:20
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Leo Moon
Thanx for nice pic and my moon leo too :75:
August 30, 2020 at 03:47
(Gemini) Neon_Mage » Leo Moon
Absolutely beautiful. Congrats to the photographer. 👌
August 30, 2020 at 03:43
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Another photo.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 30, 2020 at 03:42
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
The Moon , Saturn and Jupiter in the sky here tonight.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 28, 2020 at 22:39
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » Promethean_Soul
Interesting topic !
August 28, 2020 at 21:50
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Chiron the centaur
Chiron i like to watch Antares and Scorpio constellation. My asc is near it but my heliacal rising star is spica :1:
İ believe these royal stars must be really very important because i made research more than two months and what i found out regulus is the most effective fixed stars and whatever planet is near in Leo constellation between 4-8 degrees they receive very strong effects from regulus. Because at that degrees their declinations also become same with regulus. Antares and fomalhaut also string but in my research aldebaran has little effects. İ need more proofs.
August 28, 2020 at 21:31
(Sagittarius) Chiron the centaur » Promethean_Soul
I’ve received a report from Bernadette Brady, a fixed star report couple years ago:

On one paragraph we could read

Your Heliacal Rising Star is:

Antares - The Heart of the Scorpion

This is the star that has been walking the path of the underworld and has now emerged to be visible in the world of humans. This star, the Heliacal Rising Star, is the star that you were born under and it will bear gifts to you from the land of your past, your family and your genetics. It is your gift, the jewel or the treasure, which your ancestors handed you at your birth. This star is a theme in your life; helps to build your philosophies, and can at times take on a vocational pulse.

This star is the Heart of the Scorpion and is one of the great stars of the sky. It is a Royal Star of Persia and was known as the Watcher of the West. To the Persians this star was the god of the dead, Yima.

Being a Royal Star, Antares offers great success, worldly or otherwise. However, it also indicates that you may well cause your own undoing. The natural desire of this star is to generate success by going through a cleansing life-and-death experience. With Antares in such an important position on the day of your birth, you will be so strongly focused that some would consider you obsessive. There is a potential to be abrasive or ruthless as you pursue your goal, and you will need to balance your own obsessiveness with recognition that others may not be as driven as yourself.

That was intense 🤟😎
August 28, 2020 at 08:18
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » stigmí
Stigmi it is easy to see antares nowadays in evening. Constellation aquila, cyginus, Sagittarius, opichius, orion , ursa minor,leo , scorpio,taurus my most fav constellations. It is sad i could not see comet neowise. Our city in summer is very humid , hard to see many stars in sky. :24:
I reccoemnd you to watch fomalhaut, I guess it will be visible in midnight , it is under constellation of aquarius. I want to know your thought about this star :1:
August 28, 2020 at 07:53
(Gemini) stigmí
I know some constellation on the sky from my childhood when I used to go at night in garden and watched them. These days I am not si often on places where is clear sky at night, but I saw comet neowise : )) It was beautiful...
Sooo because I always looking for great triangle on the sky...I like Deneb, Vega and Altair...
Winter sky is beautiful with whole constellation Orion...
Of course Polaris...
I am not sure if I ever saw Antares, this is my beloved...
But on the sky, I think I like more those constellations than simple stars...
August 28, 2020 at 05:36
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Nani Lei
Nani btw there is astrologer Diana Rosenberg who died a few years ago. So far the most detailed book about fixed stars is her book fixed stars. I read Bernadette Brady book of fixed stars but she uses paran technique and this is more different than Longtitute conjunction technique. Book of Vivian Robson actually doesn´t draw my attention. Because his comments about fixed stars in his time doesn´t make sense. But many people believe him and they say i have Venus conjuction algol I will die. So many celebrities have planets conjunction with algol and they are alive. :1:
August 28, 2020 at 05:23
Nani you and Rohini are scorpio ascendant , Jessi and Venus are scorpio sun , we can make research team Scorpio research center because this very fits sign with Scorpio :2: btw i am just kidding. İ don´t like to say this sign is good. Nani my mc is virgo and believe me astrology works , in work i am more more virgoan than you virgoan people. I critisize everything in work but always i create ideas to improve work qualities. It is real. This website i like so much Nani and i especially like to read about constellations.
In this website they describe stars from thoughts of Ptolemy and Vivian Robson mostly. I think more differently than them. I don´t think star has traits like Venus , mercury , Saturn and so on. Stars are stronger than planets and how they have some character of these planets? I have many thoughts Nani i will share with you all :1:
August 28, 2020 at 01:45
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » rohini moon
Aww thanks honey- you are my favorite star 🌟
August 28, 2020 at 00:31
(Virgo) Nani Lei » rohini moon
And Jessi is as cool as the other side of the pillow :3:
===

“Cooler than a polar bear’s toenails”?

That’s what they say here. :61:
August 28, 2020 at 00:21
(Virgo) Nani Lei » Jessijessi504
Woot! Woot! Back to you :75:

This is great news :15:

Here is a link for you or anyone else that would like an organized fixed star list.

This list contains 768 fixed stars and comes from the book Astrophysical Directions 1977 by Michael and Margaret Erlewine.

https://www.constellationsofwords.com/…
August 27, 2020 at 23:59
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » Nani Lei
Yes-!!! I love secret star knowledge !!!
You rock Nani- it’s great to meet you and I got your back ❤️
There are so many badass ladies on here! Woot woot!
And so many great insightful men too!
Very grateful to share this space with yall :4:
August 27, 2020 at 23:46
(Virgo) Nani Lei » Promethean_Soul
I am enjoying this topic and am not angry with you at all, my Scorpio friend.

Thank you for presenting this idea and I would like to share my energy and Virgo qualities for research. I agree that there should be a systematic process. Could I message you with my ideas?

Is there anyone else that is interested in joining?
August 27, 2020 at 23:25
(Virgo) rohini moon » Nani Lei
Yes Nani :30: :62:

And Jessi is as cool as the other side of the pillow :3:
August 27, 2020 at 23:20
Yes, of course.

I can relate to your Scorpio qualities of strength and believe that women overall should encourage each other. Our presence in this world is so important. I will keep my door open to you and am happy our paths crossed.
August 27, 2020 at 11:31
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Jessijessi504
Jessi my cosmic comrade we are all here stars. We don´t need them because we are siblings their stars. :1: :78: i so much love to watch stars and if you notice in many countries´ flag there is star or there are stars like American flag :1:
August 27, 2020 at 11:29
Nani don´t get angry with me please but I want to take advantage of your energy. I have had my own research and we can create a collective team in that website. And we can together work in fixed stars. For example you can work in fixed stars some constellations , you can research whether they have effects on Longtitute degree or not. I by myself try to work in fixed stars but this is very hard to work on and i am not expert or someone who has many possibilities to study in fixed stars. But together with many people in that website we can do that. Nowadays i am busy and don´t get busy with this job but after my busy days end i really want to work with people together and we can find out many secrets in stars together. I have already found out :1:
August 27, 2020 at 11:22
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » Promethean_Soul
You bring regulus to the party, we share energy My friend 😸😸
I channel a lot
I’ve been crazy busy with big tattoos
Then I prepped for potential flood from the storms
I’m glad we barely even got rain 😺
August 27, 2020 at 11:19
(Virgo) Nani Lei » Promethean_Soul
Thank you for the compliment but, I am new to Fixed Stars in astrology. It’s interesting and I will do research to learn more and share thoughts.

First I should get to know these stars with my own eyes. I will do some research... :78: :97:
August 27, 2020 at 11:14
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Jessijessi504
Jessi you have enough strong fixed stars , they give you so much energy and you can share with me your energy whenever you want. You know i am kind :5: we are together :178: :178: :181: :27: :64: :78: very stronger together :1:
August 27, 2020 at 11:03
(Scorpio) Jessijessi504 » Nani Lei
Thank you so much for your encouraging words ! I’ve been through quite a few transformations. I’ve always been compelled to do so. Whenever I’ve attempted to “fit in” my whole life explodes 😸 for real!
I also have Antares conjunct mars and Aldebaran conjunct moon by declination.
The asteroid KAALI is directly conjunct Jupiter on my IC- there’s another fixed star there - I cant remember lol
It’s a lot of energy, I’ve had to make peace between many of my seeming contradictions.
I’ve enjoyed it though, all in all.

Thank you for the insight 💜
August 27, 2020 at 10:51
Here’s what I found:

“the overarching theme of Algol is improper conduct, and Capulus natives persecute (as in, Perseus) that conduct. Some natives, that have both Algol and Capulus, persecute their own improper conduct and this impropriety often generates shame. Capulus (with or without Algol) natives also persecute Algol or Algol type behavior.”

You know what it feels like to dive into the deep abyss and fight. A bad a$$ warrior that doesn’t fear death, pain and rejection is indestructible. Embrace it and use it as a gift....a gift to female empowerment.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »