Which planet or planets have heavy effects on you?

August 23, 2020 at 06:09 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Which planet or planets have heavy effects on you?
Mine pluto and Saturn but who is first one even hard to me say. I don´t want to say all time they have negative effects on me , i love difficulties but i cannot deal with them with my free will. Third planet for me the heavy one is Uranus. İts effects can be good or bad sometimes but very interesting and surpsing. I wonder how you feel about such planets and how they have effects on you?

Posts in topic

Page: 6 5 4 3 2 1
Sort posts:
September 14, 2020 at 19:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user muman108, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Saturn and Mars. My first Saturn return was crazy so hopefully my second will be better as I´ve done some inner work.
Mars being strong in my natal and in a malefic house casts a shade, during certain transits into a house or exact conjunct with a natal or transiting planet can bring interesting experiences.
September 1, 2020 at 18:01
(Leo) pixel » 1janos
Okay... :3:

:17:
September 1, 2020 at 14:56
(Pisces) bluerosepetals » 1janos
The concept of synchronicity is very interesting. Of course, there is no scientific explanation as to why the planets, satellites, stars, asteroids... would influence us. Maybe they don´t. Maybe it´s the way people used to explain the meaning of their life, events, character to themselves. It gave meaning to them, in much the same way religion does for many, many people. I don´t really believe that anyone is schizophrenic because they believe that, no more than anyone would be schizophrenic if he/she was a devout believer in God. It´s perhaps even more "crazy" to believe that there is a man in the sky who guides our life, yet many people believe that and they are perfectly mentally sane.

But I would agree with you that there are subtle forces at work here. Maybe completely unrelated to actual physical planets in the sky. After all, zodiac signs were made up by humans, so maybe someone noticed that there is a correlation (not causation) between groups of people born at different times of the year and noticed patterns. But maybe it has nothing to do with the skies. After all, astrological interpretations are often so much vague that many people could relate to multiple charts (and they do to a different degree - tropical, sidereal, draconic, whatnot), or even charts of other people if they were presented to them as "theirs". No chart can completely explain the complexity of a human being that is influenced by so much more than just their chart, and natal charts shouldn´t be seen as the "destination", more like a beginning. Also, I like it that you are a psychotherapist. You will likely agree then that we mustn´t forget to listen to the human sitting in front of us instead of relying solely on charts, which I see as the flaw of many people practicing astrology. We are not seers, we are just plain old humans.

All in all, I like your input. It´s definitely a fresh point of view on this forum.
September 1, 2020 at 14:22
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » 1janos
Thank you Janos ,i will be so glad of that. I don´t want to make your tired of my many questions. Because I have really so many. I know uranian astrology use midpoints and 90 quadrant charts with hypothetical planets. Do you use fixed stars in your chart? We can create many hypothetical points in chart but where is source of this hypothetical planets? İ don´t mean it was created in second world war for estimating bombing time. Just want to know there are no such real planets , why you don´t try to find out why in these points there are somethings. For example i have my own researches and in my research sidereal 3 and 4 degree planets have very strong energy. How can we find where from from this energy? Sidereal Leo 5,6,7 also has strong energy but it may be related to fixed star regulus. I try to find out effects of planets in these degrees. Maybe astrophysics can explain in such degrees real reason of planets rising energy. I don´t want to confuse anybody but really there are many things to find out and i don´t understand why astrologers don´t work with astrophysics.
September 1, 2020 at 14:12
(Pisces) 1janos » Promethean_Soul
I very much respect that you consider yourself as a student of nature.
Ken Wilber wrote many years ago:
"What you´re looking out of, is what you´re looking at".

I also consider myself a student of nature and life. Imagine you agree with me, that the topic seems not to have any limits.

I´m unsure how it would be possible to share knowledge with you. I don´t have a secret process or do anything fancy.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.
September 1, 2020 at 14:07
Janos i here don´t care to be right or wrong. I will accept very happily if i am wrong , i just want to learn. And you are very experienced astrologer. I am even not amateur astrologer. I use astrology by reaching truth and in astrology i don´t accept somethings. That don´t make sense in my mind and I share my thoughts with people.
September 1, 2020 at 14:02
(Pisces) 1janos » 1janos
The ´you´ in the last statement is meant to be understood in plural.

What I state is highly subjective, non-scientific and biased personal opinion and not "The Final Truth".

All I hope for is your consideration and perhaps a possibility of progressing together on the path of discovery.
September 1, 2020 at 14:00
Janos i just try to examine information. I want to find out system of universe. I can assure i never accept someone opinions blindly and i think i am a person who critisize everything very harshly. :1:
I always question everything what i learn. Btw i don´t only learn astrology , i most time watch documentaries about universe. I think it is too late for me studying astrophysics or astronomy but i take good information from these documentaries. I try to connect astrology and astrophysics and astronomy. İ believe in universe everything has connection with each other but I try to understand why and how? You can be uranian astrologer , i heard your interpretations are very good but i must see that. I will be so glad if you share some knowledge with us. I do that eventhough i am not astrologer.
September 1, 2020 at 13:51
Forgive me, but you seem to ask the same questions.
I am just repeating the answers and hope you consider them.

I´m not expecting for you to blindly accept what my personal opinions are, but I can´t repeat the opinions I arrived at more clearly, than stated before.
September 1, 2020 at 13:44
(Pisces) 1janos » pixel
I believe ´polemic´ implies attack. I have no intention to attack you and am truly sorry, if what I wrote came across that way.

Though the philosophy of science is a fascinating topic I´d rather not enter into that one. It would lead us away from the discussion at hand.

There is little doubt, that biology and especially endocrinology rules our the material/physical aspect of our human existence.

Astrology - in my view -, can describe the most complex, subtle and depth experiences of thought, emotional and spiritual aspects of life experiences.

I don´t know if you´re joking when you write:
"Since the sun and moon are the closest planets to our solar system, itself being part of a much larger system..."

You refer to the Sun and the Earth´s Moon as planets.????????? Do you not know the difference?

In older texts they are referred to as ´Lights´, perhaps due to the Sun emanating light due to nuclear fusion and the Moon reflecting it intensely, due to it being relatively close to us. Mercury, Venus and Mars are closer to us than the Sun.

I´m unsure, if you´re familiar with the Uranian School of astrology originating mostly from Hamburg Germany. After the overly complex and hardly justifiable introduction of hypothetical planets, the vast body of research was simplified into a surprisingly subtle and highly accurate system of thought based on mid points or half sums. This refers to especially significant mathematical points half way between the Lights, planets and other calculated significant points in astrological calculations. Interestingly enough, these calculated points describe unexpected and surprising qualities, that repeat at a distance of 45 degrees from their directly calculated positions.

The application and integrated interpretation of these factors into a chart analysis yields remarkably in depth results. I´d recommend you check it out.
September 1, 2020 at 13:15
Janos you don´t need to copy and paste message two times.
September 1, 2020 at 13:08
(Pisces) 1janos » Asteroid #448
I am sorry to disappoint you, but I do NOT agree with some major assertions the community believes in.

If you believe, that planets are influencing you, me and everyone else on the planet from distances of several hundred million and in the case of Pluto well over seven billion kilometres away, there are two possibilities.

1. You misunderstand what astrology is about. That can be corrected by studying the topic in depth. I´d strongly encourage you to do that. It is a vast topic.

2. You can be diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic. That condition requires antipsychotics and your life is almost but ruined by severe psychopathology.

Astrology is NOT based on cause and effect. Those concepts are valid in simple physics like mechanics, optics etc.

Life is just a bit more complicated than that. I am sure you know that by now.

Astrology is not prescriptive; it is descriptive. It is based on the application of reasonably simple maths to a highly complex system of symbology.

Nowadays with the available computing power - and good people like Petr who know how to use it -, it is possible to do these reasonably simple but labour intensive calculations with remarkable accuracy in seconds by just about anyone with access to this site among others.

Whoever studies this worthy subject, must sooner or later move beyond Cartesian philosophy and Newtonian science. The 1650s and the early 1700s are well and truly in the past.

Astrological symbols represented by various planets, the Angles (Ascendant and Midheaven), various mathematical points in natal charts, their angular relationships based of geometry and their so called movements (transits, progressions) in time, appear to coincide with certain personal qualities, life events etc. All this information can be used to describe people´s character, personal qualities and unfolding of life events - by a skilful interpreter -, with access to reference texts and detailed research of the same.

These coincidences were referred to as synchronicities by C G Jung the Swiss psychiatrist, who summarized his findings at the end of his life on the topic in the book: ´Synchronicity, the Acausal Connecting Principle´. Acausal or without cause. Please read the book for further in depth clarification.

The thorough understanding of an astrological chart and therefore a person´s life is a very arduous undertaking. That effort can yield remarkably accurate and descriptive results, but for me - for example -, it takes about 100 hours of concentrated work.
August 31, 2020 at 16:37
(Leo) pixel » 1janos
I do not wish to enter into an endless polemic, but somehow I am perplexed when I see such firm assertions when today´s science is limited in its discoveries to technical means that are constantly evolving, and whose results and conclusions depend, nowadays, as in all fields, on biases of all kinds: lobbies, power, and ego stories (but that´s nothing new!)...

Talking about the influence of the planets, I would say that the most obvious is the existence of a "circalunar" rhythm that regulates our biological activities over an average of 29.5 days, as does the circadian rhythm over 24 hours, and at the same time on our moods (I´m not talking about choices, but could be another topic for discussion :2:). Since the sun and moon are the closest planets to our solar system, itself being part of a much larger system, it undergoes at the same time its influence (alternating ice ages and global warming: speaking about cosmic rays and their influence on terrestrial climate changes... these rays which can also disturb us at the biological level)... magical thought you told me... maybe you are right?! :25:

I would say that these are the mysteries of the infinitely big as well as the infinitely small.

Edit : ... I´m only here to broaden my field of vision... even if I may seem "firm" in my way of presenting things, it´s all about questioning.

:17:
August 31, 2020 at 15:16
Janos i will be so glad to learn your experiences about planets. What things in that planet have effects on us? Do you think fixed stars have effects? Which astrology Scholl you believe? What are your experiences about houses ? I have my own researches and i would like to hear your experiences and knowledge.
August 31, 2020 at 15:14
(Pisces) Asteroid #448 » IntoTheVoid
If only I could manipulate mr. Pluto.

1janos is the right man to ask. This thread for instance. The skill :22: :39:
August 31, 2020 at 15:11
(Pisces) Asteroid #448 » 1janos
:61: :61: :61:

Woah.

I am glad you now agree to share the communities views. No longer playing devils advocate then :1: You´re unusual :4: :4:
Welcome :27: :74:
August 31, 2020 at 15:11
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Pluto has a heavy affect on me being in my first house and playing tug´0´war with my Venus. Most days are heavy. I am surprised when the lightness comes in like it´s some foreign feeling.

If only I could manipulate mr. Pluto.
August 31, 2020 at 14:54
I´ve studied astrology with great enthusiasm since 1986 and have been a consultant astrologer since 1992.
Take the topic very seriously, though I gave up long ago on attempting to convince others about its validity. Sceptics or those who don´t even study the topic before dismissing it just annoy me, because they are ignorant. They ignore, and to me, that is a great sin.

My fundamental training and occupation is as a psychotherapist. Trained in Humanistic and Transpersonal psychotherapy and have been in private practice since 1985.

While working with people I became very curious and suspected, that progress could be facilitated, if I had greater insight into what was going on in the depth of their consciousness.

I imagine you´d agree with me, that astrological symbols and their interrelationship can be used to describe the issues, challenges and even potential solutions for addressing people´s ´life battles´.

To accomplish that, I need to invest a significant amount of time and effort to understand their chart. I also need to spend a significant amount of time in intimate contact with a person to understand what they realised of the potential described in their chart.

The thorough understanding of an astrological chart and therefore a person´s life is a very arduous undertaking. That effort can yield remarkably accurate and descriptive results, but for me - for example -, it takes about 100 hours of concentrated work.

The interpretation of my own chart appears spot on, based on the graphic depiction on this website. Said interpretation goes vastly deeper than the computer generated introduction published under said graphics.

It is at your peril if you ignore Petr´s warning:
"Before reading the following interpretation done by a computer it is good to note that any planet position or aspect mentioned in your horoscope may be insignificant. You should always remember the rule:
Nothing should be evaluated separately, things should always be considered in a broader context and with regard to other planet positions and aspects of the horoscope."
August 31, 2020 at 14:20
I think you mistake me 1janos. I am not trying to say i am right. I am suggesting to you other ways to try to view the charts before you disregard it

I dont know if you are jesting slightly because would you buy a rugby shirt and a ticket to the game to walk around there talking in the ears of people watching the game about what a waste of time it is to be there :25: similarly youve come here, on this astrology forum, where youve created a profile, just to say astrology is a bunch of hogwash :4:
Lol.

It seems to me you are not happy with your read, hence the view, again i suggest looking at different time birth charts, play around with your time and gps co-ordinates your chart might then start to make sense
August 31, 2020 at 14:02
The Wikipedia article, that you didn´t even bother to look at, describes the concept of "Magical Thinking" and is expertly written.

I am not going to repeat information, that is well covered elsewhere to make a point. I am also not interested in playing "I am right, you are wrong games."

I have no idea what your comment:

Then again i also would tweak my time and insert it then see if im a pisces or another ascendant. Inserting the right time and co-ordinates will get you a more accurate read, for sidereal try LST time or switch to vedic

refers to in this discussion.
August 31, 2020 at 13:54
Forgive me, but I find it difficult and rather futile to need to repeat what I wrote before.
Planets have no magic powers and do NOT influence our lives directly by any means, that I´m aware of.
No cause and effect can be established, as far as I know.
Please refer to the concept of synchronicity.
August 31, 2020 at 13:43
(Taurus) Milami
Saturn in pisces conjuct moon in pisces in 12th house makes me at times very very sad,not normally sad, but in a way of thinking there is no way out. Ive never met in person or on the internet someone with that conjuction in pisces.
August 31, 2020 at 09:37
Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion but i dont think you made your point valid by citing a wikipedia article as proof, thats just not holding any water unfortunately..

Then again i also would tweak my time and insert it then see if im a pisces or another ascendant. Inserting the right time and co-ordinates will get you a more accurate read, for sidereal try LST time or switch to vedic :44:
August 31, 2020 at 08:50
Janos i would like to find out your main thought about planets´ effects on us? You mean their electromagnetic waves have effects on us? I understand right?
August 31, 2020 at 08:38
(Pisces) 1janos » pixel
Hi,
The distances involved are hundreds of millions to several billion kilometres.

I hope you´re being realistic and accepting of scientific facts, that demonstrated and validated a lot of theories. I also imagine you see, that the extremely weak electromagnetic field, that emanates from our physical being, that you call the aura is forever changing. I, as most other people with a little training can see auras. It is a very dynamic and complex phenomenon. The level of intensity, colour and thickness of it depends on how an individual feels, how energetic or tired they feel and other factors, like what they do at the time when their aura is viewed.

So far, no-one has demonstrated or tested - to the best of my knowledge-, that each and every planet in our solar system is emanating extraordinarily powerful electromagnetic waves, that appear to subtly influence our life and psyche.

Without the intention of upsetting you, that kind of belief is akin to magical thinking. Please read Wikipedia article, that is very well written and is there to demonstrate my point.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »