2 stelliums? grand water trine?

August 23, 2020 at 02:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user fourthsythe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

2 stelliums? grand water trine?
Hi everyone!!! I´m new with astrology and I was shocked with my multiple water placements. I hope you can guide me.

a. Would you consider my birth chart having two stelliums? or stelliums must have 4 planets?

— Cancer stellium (Sun, Venus, Saturn)
— Pisces Stellium (Moon, Mars, Uranus)

b. What does it mean to have a grand trine? specially with water? How does it affect my personality?

— Cancer Venus, Scorpio MC, Pisces Mars and Pisces Uranus

Thank you for helping me out!!! It really means a lot to me!!! People wouldn´t take me seriously because I´m just a male dude who believes in astrology.

(Ps. Sometimes I imagine that I´m the reincarnation of Kurt Cobain, but having fire and air placements lol)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
October 6, 2020 at 11:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » NettyStarborn
Love Nirvana and in turn Kurt. Digested all his music in my teens and read all the materials I could about him and his relationship to Courtney actually. Seattle is a bomb ass place. Go to The Hendrix Experience Music Project, put it on your bucket list!

Also, to OP, I consider 3 planets a stellium. More importantly YOU are the manifestation of your chart, do YOU FEEL like these two stelliums are manifested in you?
October 6, 2020 at 07:47
(Pisces) NettyStarborn » IIyyaarr13
That "Seattle/Kurt Cobain" connection is real.
August 23, 2020 at 04:17
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your English equal-house MC is at 29 2/thirds :177: that decreases the likelyhood of a grand trine! Still trines involving :182: are good!
Do you feel connected to Seattle like Kurt Cobain?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »