Anyone have experience with Draconic charts?

August 15, 2020 at 19:38 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Anyone have experience with Draconic charts?
Browsing around the western side of the cosmos, and I stumbled on the Draconic chart. Our previous life´s chart..or your "souls" chart. Anyone know about reading these properly to interpret mine? This piqued my interest. Thank you. :4:

Draconic positions: (detail)
SunCancer24°12’10
MoonAries15°46’7
MercuryCancer7°04’10
VenusLeo19°29’11
MarsLibra17°32’1
JupiterScorpio2°57’2
SaturnVirgo12°18’12
UranusLibra9°12’1
NeptuneLibra27°56’1
PlutoLeo29°54’11
Node (M)Aries0°00’7 R
Lilith (M)Aquarius0°40’5
ChironAries7°49’7 R
FortuneBlíženci21°42’9

Houses: (Whole Sign system)

AC:Libra0°08’ MC:Cancer15°24’

1:Libra0°00’. 7 :Aries0°00’
2:Scorpio0°00’ 8: Taurus0°00’
3:Sagittarius0°00’ 9:Gemini0°00’
4:Capricorn0°00’. 10:Cancer0°00’
5:Aquarius0°00’. 11 :Leo0°00’
6:Pisces0°00’. 12:Virgo0°00’

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
August 23, 2020 at 18:59
(Aquarius) AstroMouda
Here we go:

astromatrix.app/#/chartdraconic
August 20, 2020 at 12:09
(Sagittarius) Sus » rohini moon
Ohh and just went to check my daughter´s drac. Amazing!
In drac chart she´s gemini rising same degree my descendant in birth chart.
Her drac Venus conjunct my birth Mars. And her drac MC is pisces, her birth rising.
August 20, 2020 at 11:59
(Sagittarius) Sus
I just checked my Draconic chart and even not used to Draconic chart I must say my drac Venus defines how I love other people. Funny cause my birth Venus is also water sign (Scorpio).
Both, birth and drac moon, is in Earth signs.
Funny my drac AC is aries sign. My father is aries sun and my Daughter too :3:
August 19, 2020 at 23:06
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » themagi
And i am Scorpio but my Venus is in libra and in 11th house. When i say to friends i am scorpio they say i don´t look like scorpio. I have Scorpio traits but i think i have no shadowy sides of scorpio. İ am like maniac to learn deeper and deeper somethings secret and i love to solve problems in crisis. :1:
August 19, 2020 at 22:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m right there with you. I always hated most Pisces/Neptune descriptions, makes them seem spineless people, drunkards, clueless etc......you can tell our view of astrology is not correct by the fact some signs just seem much more awesome than others. We have a lot of lack-based defintions of signs.

I´m a Libra but my Venus in Scorpio in 2nd house, I´m sure that plays a part.
August 19, 2020 at 17:34
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » rohini moon
You are welcome Rohini , i am just seeking truth and now better understand draconic charts. I love brainstorming :1:
August 19, 2020 at 17:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » Promethean_Soul
Thanks Promethean! :62: :80:
August 19, 2020 at 17:19
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Rohini draconic cancer sun really fits you. You are very caring person inside you there is someone who likes to care of people :1:
August 19, 2020 at 17:04
Magi especially look at sun sign Pisces people mostly they are very different from each other. Why ? Because sun is in Pisces make these people very compassionate and very sharing people but if their mercury and venus is in aquarius or aries they become very different person more than Pisces. For example I saw a woman whose sun is Pisces but Venus is aries , she is very selfish and in this life she loves only herself. And these qualities cause people see them don´t look like Pisces mostly for example arian. And look at these people they have low life energy because they don´t do their piscean sun sign necessities
August 19, 2020 at 17:01
(Virgo) rohini moon » themagi
I KNOW your own chart should resonate for you if yuo really see it accurately. And the Libra think doesn´t totally........maybe because i have judgements of Libra qualities in myself, dunno.

Well, maybe something is trying to tell you it´s time to broaden your horizons alittle...or atleast - expand them :4: and try looking into your Vedic chart more. I say start by going over your nakshatras. They are the constellations behind each sign - that truly break down everything about you/your life. Start with those - you won´t be bored with it.
August 19, 2020 at 16:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Promethean_Soul
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I really appreciate it Promethean! I love what you said about the Sun. I´ve been trying to find a definition that makes sense to me about the sun.

There is a channeller for an Ascended Master (Saint-Germain) who claims to have been involved heavily with astrology even, that uses the symbol of the Sun (circle with dot) do describe............conscisousness speficially, the I AM :)

What you say makes a lot of sense. Since Sun/Leo should be about self-validation right?

I have felt good in my life when I dedicated myself to collective causes........compassion towards huanity etc. Which makes sense with 12th house.

And I guess, even though I hate it...I am perhaps very other focused, and need to be on good terms, like Libra, to truly be happy.

It´s definately true that I get energized by retreating (12th)....I mean I´m so energetic sensitive to just the regular consciousness of our culture........I get triggered by a lot........it´s when I´m alone I feel best..........BUT.........I´m super sociable at my core.........like a Libra........and my oldest dream as a kid was having a group of great friends - the holy grail. Unfortunately it´s not easy to find other empath souls to really connect with........but yeah, that would for sure energize me.

Also, as chatty as I am, I think it´s more my Libra side than stricly the Gemini side that makes me talk so much with people, I do crave that connection to people....it energizes me for sure.

But one thing that kept me going in astrology is........i KNOW your own chart should resonate for you if yuo really see it accurately. And the Libra think doesn´t totally........maybe because i have judgements of Libra qualities in myself, dunno.
August 19, 2020 at 16:55
Rohini his mercury is in his first house , his moon is gemini in 9th house and what he is interested in asteroids more gemini not virgoan i think because magi research somethings but get bored easily don´t go for very very details like virgoan. My mc virgo and i am very detailed about my work. For last two months i have done some research and my virgo MC is tropical. Vedic looks well when it uses nakshatra system because it is logical and fixed stars has very much effects on planets but when vedic uses planets as debiliated then it doesn´t work believe me. The other problem of vedic astrology they still don´t use generation planets. Joni Patry uses it and i like her comments but she is American not Indian and i want to listen to real Indian masters. Vedic astrology has very good interprations but we people interoarte sidereal charts like tropical interpretations. In vedic astrology my asc Scorpio but i fit tropical Sagittarius asc. I think vedic system works differently than tropical system and as a vedic supporter you know this :1: believe me i study vedic and tropical astrology with unprejudice way
August 19, 2020 at 16:47
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Promethean_Soul
Your welcome!
August 19, 2020 at 16:26
(Virgo) rohini moon » themagi
even if I do not engage in anything clearly virgoan.

What does that even mean? Things that are Virgoean? Like what - Bathing? Reading? Analyzing something? I honestly don´t understand what you mean.

From what I can see on here, you do like to research into oblivion the asteroids? Couldn´t that be considered virgoean?
August 19, 2020 at 16:17
Magi you think your sun sign libra doesn´t fit you if i understand well? I am not astrologer and i have not long time experience about astrology , but i look at sun sign very different than all kind of astrologers. Firstly sun is our solar system fixed star and our energy producer. It rules solar system and it has very big magnetic field and protect us from harmful radioactive lights from space. I have studied about fixed stars from when i started to study astrology and it was ten months ago. When someone´s sun sign conjunct with fixed star it has no effect. Because our system patron is sun. It is my first finding. Secondly what we understand what our sun is not totally true. Sun sign is our consiusnesss i agree with that but it works differently. I explain it. Where our sun sign and in which house it places we accumulate energy from that house and sign. For example I am Scorpio and when i meet criris and i solve them , when i find very secret knowledge , when i solve harsh problems then my energy level increases. My sun is 11th house in placidius and when I was in university i has many many friends , in my work i had many collegues and i feel so good and shining when i have so many friends , and this gives me energy. My brother has sun is in 12th house. Now he is in another country and 12th house also means foreign land with different cilture and now he says he has full of life energy. His sun is in Pisces asc and moon is Aries. He goes gym and he has good sportive body but he is very compassionate and loves to help people and it gives him energy. We have young neighboor whose sun sign is Scorpio. He is very lazy , he never fights against crisis , he is not curious about learning not only something secret but also anything. He does nothing , he doesn´t work. He has no targets in life and you must see he looks like he has no energy and in our neighborhood nearly nobody loves him. Some friends say i am Scorpio and he is Scorpio too but we are very different. I know i wrote very long but i wanted to share my own research and experience.
August 19, 2020 at 10:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
=====
""The Draconic Rising - this is the way your soul approaches all endeavors. While the natal Rising is the medium between you and the world, the Draconic Rising is the medium between your soul and all experience. It probably describes the way your soul approached incarnating on Earth in the first place.

The Draconic IC - this is something I learned from Alyssa Sharpe’s video, which I recommend watching. She explains that the Draconic Imum Coeli (the 4th house cusp) is the family we expected to get when we incarnated, the family we really needed. The natal IC is the one we actually got.""

The draconic rising is the definition I´ve always had for the natal rising. The IC part is interesting though......I remember being a super young child and having the distinct feeling I had screwed up "coming to this family". They were harsh (very Capricornian).

In draconic I´m a Sun/Rising Virgo Moon Gem Venus Libra Mars Cap Jupiter Aqua Saturn Scorp

One of my main grips with Vedic is buying I´m a Moon in Taurus. But draconic (which shifts most placements to Vedic ones except my NN which is still in Aries, Mars still in Cap ...) keeps my Moon in Gemini, which was the FIRST placement that really resonated for me, and convinced me there was something to astrology. I REALLT identify with 9th house Gem moon in 9th.

I have a hard time buying Sun in Libra and other placements....

I´m sorta convinced I found my most recent past life in the form a french philosopher. The guy has so many similar placements it´s insane. At the level of the main asteroids even. The ones that aren´t similar are often mirrored (Sun in Libra in Pisces house turns to Sun in Pisces in Libra hosue). The guy has different NN and is a Virgo rising though, which is one only glaring difference.

Even accepting Virgo Sun/Rising is a stretch. I´d love for someone (Vedic maybe) to make a case for me why I am though. I´m open to the possibility, even if I do not engage in anything clearly virgoan.
August 17, 2020 at 05:07
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » goldenlion32
Golden thanx for sharing websites. Dane Rudhyar one of my the most respected astrologers in our modern era. His approach is very logical and I like his way of thinking.
August 16, 2020 at 21:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Oh interesting!! I listened to the first one so far.. Interesting !

what she said about feeling like a Virgo ..l can see that with my Libra asc in Draconic.....I always liked the sign of Libra. I do resonate with the Venusian aspect greatly. An example of this would be Music, I came into this world LOVING Music, I could sing and dance/listen to music for hours and hours as a child. I still do listen for hours and I don´t know there was always something very therapeutic for me in singing and playing instruments...it almost always feels like it´s gives me an energy surge though my body. Sounds Intense. but that´s exactly what it feels like.

And my first childhood best friend was a Libra, lol. - not much, but still a coincidence..

Sun in cancer I already said, yes, definitely with how I view my family/ancestors.....

Moon in Aries is interesting, I have natal moon in Taurus - so, I´m not sure how to view or incorporate the Aries moon

I already know I´m gonna be heavily into this topic for awhile. .when I see that something isn´t as known or researched or talked about like she said - it makes me want to dive in!
August 16, 2020 at 21:12
YouTube
YouTube
August 16, 2020 at 20:56
(Virgo) rohini moon » goldenlion32
Hmm....but the navamsa is our second part of life chart....to see how the planets are behaving in the 40s and on....

But you´re not totally wrong here..my ascendant in the D9 is Virgo BUT I have Jupiter/Moon in CANCER.. My Jupiter is at home in Sagittarius in natal but hey I´ll take an exalted Jupes! :61: :75: :1:
August 16, 2020 at 20:54
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Have you seen this one.
https://studybreaks.com/thoughts/…
August 16, 2020 at 20:46
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
It´s something I´d like to learn about more as well, but for some reason there´s not a lot of content out there that I´ve found. I can only guess with mine due to knowing where I´ve been, but sometimes I think it is similar the D-9 chart in ways. Since I have Saturn in Gemini in the 10th house if both and seems quite similar.
August 16, 2020 at 20:38
Rohini your mercury conjuncts with my part of fortune. this is not coincidence. your mercury can bring me so much money :76: this coincidens made me laugh :4:
August 16, 2020 at 20:04
Rohini your sun is in 10th house enough for me. But mercury is 10th house is also perfect for this job. Seriously. btw i started to like this plan :75:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »