7 years relationship future

August 11, 2020 at 20:55 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Spacejockey
7 years relationship future
I’ve been dating this girl for 7 years and recently we experienced some hard times regarding our future and a possible need for her to move to another state. We talked and found a solution for us. But i wonder if we are really compatible and meant to have a stable future together. I’ll post the charts.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 18, 2020 at 00:18
(Virgo) Spacejockey » Tacins
Thanks Tacins!! :15: :1:
(Vi no seu perfil que você é brasileira rs)
August 15, 2020 at 17:21
(Taurus) Tacins » Spacejockey
What a beautiful great earth trine :193:
August 15, 2020 at 11:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Spacejockey
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome! :27:
Yes also dont see why one bad aspect should override all the good i see here.
I see moon aspects and esp saturn (even hard ones) as really gifts. the moon, its one´s innermost feelings and needs, its where you would need to feel seen,understood and secure. And saturn is the hard driver, he wants results and quite harshly.

Ive had those hard transit aspects, i just wanted to lose saturn and that oporessed feelings but then you dont see usually how its shaping you until its done. Plutos much the same. In your case you´re lucky its fun you need not stability! :4:
Good luck!
August 13, 2020 at 18:35
(Virgo) Spacejockey » Asteroid #448
Thanks for your analysis, it was spot on!
I´ll focus on my fun and silly side, wich is not well developed. I really think it would help to ease that serious vibe our bond may carry. And that would please her moon as well, i think.
Truly appreciate your time and effort as well as your wise words! :15:
August 13, 2020 at 08:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Asteroid #448
System message: Post has been written by user Asteroid #448, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My advice with mars and moon, I suggest not getting carried away with needing the good contacts because even with a conjunction things can, will erupt here quite quickly. Why? Because in fights you respond differently! Mars will show his emotion to moon with action, being reactive, slamming doors, doing something anything is the danger here because moon will show her emotion with outbursts, crying, any small thing could affect moon emotionally and mars usually responds with trigger reactions, usually detrimental actions/ decisions later regretted. basically you are so "sensitive" to each other, and easily fired up so obviously this can go all out into fighting or all out into romance so basically a little care needs to be taken on how you communicate because it´s so easy to wound each other, naturally words can have negative impact too.

What I see is a couple potentially quite private with their love life, into each other probably in each other´s heads, can read each other so easily you probably take speaking for granted, don´t because you´ll assume a lot that´s not true. a bit toooo serious sometimes, you could be opposite Tom´s like you see her in a good mood and this immediately makes you stiffen up or withdraw or that´s what she does! DO NOT I repeat DO NOT discourage fun and being silly sometimes because you need a bit of light with the heavy bond I sense between you

I can´t really give you an answer on if you are "meant to be" , I think this is not the right question, meant to be promotes laziness in a way, it makes you take each other for granted, put off vital things for later, even a couple sharing soul mated contacts will break up if not everything is put into the connection, esp then I feel because you would expect so much more from each other
August 13, 2020 at 08:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Spacejockey
=====
Looking at it I can see there are big huge fights(mars and moon) , big make up scenes(sun venus contacts/pluto venus/) and a very warm love(sun venus/venus venus)

Where she has conflict you have harmony, she is at odds between work life and home life(mars in 10th/moon in 4th) while your trine (Mars and moon ) could help her better resolve the conflict by just seeing how you handle things within yourself, it helps her to feel comfortable and secure because you are stable there.

At the core you are the same in the love language, both venuses are scorpio, how you express it is the houses but at your core you will know what pleases/displeases each other, you will know what to do in bad times to make it better, you will know how to make each other smile just by sharing the same tastes/expectations. Plus sun x venus contacts spell love and you have a conjunction!
August 12, 2020 at 23:13
(Virgo) Spacejockey » Asteroid #448
I’ve been told that our mars and moons don’t talk the same language, so i wonder if that placements are bad enough to surpress the good ones. I hope not. I think the main clash between us resides in our moon differences since our ways of expressing love seems to be different. I truly love her and it was intoxicating on the beginning, evolving to a more healthy way some time later.
Do you think we’re meant for each other?
August 12, 2020 at 17:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
You affect each and other in huge huuge ways.Probably even from the first meet! I´m sure you guys just paused at first glance or were drawn together or there was something about each other. There´s a good "first" story here somewhere I´m sure for sure :22:
Moon in 7th & 11th house, good placements for equality and friendship. Pluto venus conjunct in the 8th house ❤️❤️ wow.

However you´re still uncertain even after 7 years together?
August 11, 2020 at 20:59
(Virgo) Spacejockey
Hers
Login
(Log in)
August 11, 2020 at 20:58
(Virgo) Spacejockey
My chart
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »