Capricorn Venus

August 2, 2020 at 16:23 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Capricorn Venus
As I noticed the Aqua Venus thread was very informative, I would like to hear your view on this particular placement.

I always thought it´s sort of an unfortunate placement, though Venus is peregrine here . So Venus is in detriment in Aries and Scorp, but Cap Venus seems even more unfortunate...at a first glance.

So is it about maturity, prefering older people, coming across as aloof or being hard to reach emotionally...etc? how would you describe it? :1:

What are your thoughts on this? :1:

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 9, 2020 at 04:41
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Anni23
Why that straight face, though? :4:
August 8, 2020 at 23:43
(Capricorn) Onechance
I have Venus on 2 degrees Capricorn just between 2nd and 3rd house but in 3rd, in conjuction with sun...
August 8, 2020 at 21:36
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Luna Alba
Luna in your chart Jupiter is in your 7th house and I love placement Jupiter is in Scorpio. I have still hopes you will have a rich partner. Maybe your Venus lost in many planets but mars is strong in Capricorn and maybe you will meet someone from another country. Let´s see ans hope well :1:
August 8, 2020 at 21:29
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Promethean_Soul
I´ll give this whole chapter a go and a good read when I find some time :3:.

It is quite interesting...and analysing degrees looks like a step further in understanding astrology.

Yes, I indeed read they all burn under the Sun...but I´ll just live and see how good or bad this will manifest :3:
August 8, 2020 at 21:29
I don´t think so. In your chart Venus conjunct and parallel with many planets and sextile with Jupiter. It seems it has good aspects. But maybe when there are many planets stelium in a sign , then some planets may lose their effectiveness. In classical approach your Venus burns under sun. But I don´t know when mercury and venus are near sun they burn and they cannot show their qualities %100.
August 8, 2020 at 21:23
Luna when I talked about almuten figuris , in that essentially dignity table but there are different tables. You can see in that tables water and earth signs have triplicities moon , Venus and Mars . In Capricorn if Venus places between 14-22 degrees then Venus has term rulership also. In such placement Venus works strongly in Capricorn. My question about essentially dignity tables Ptolemy prepared this table but at that time tropical and sidereal zodiac had nearly same.
August 8, 2020 at 21:13
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ancient_astrology
That was an interesting insight into the Hellenistic approach :3:.

It´s the first time I hear about the triplicity lords and I´ll def read about it. Seems like a complex topic :1:

Are there predictive clues in some placements, in Ancient Astrology, or mere descriptions? :).

I do remember you once said the lots are unmatched in terms of predictive techniques, but are the more mundane placements, like a Cap Venus, be also used to predict things? :97:
August 8, 2020 at 19:21
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
Luna I want to share with you my own comment , I read so many books about classical astrology and when I read comment of ancient astrologer , I smiled and I remember my first book about astrology , he is Turkish astrologer and he is expert about classical astrology and I remember how he describes planets like ancients astrologer describes.
I want to make comments what I have seen in my life who has Venus is in capricorn. To say it is bad or good placement I think not true way to analyze planets and their placements. All of them I saw Venus is in capricorn , looks relationships very seriously and mostly they expect good benefits from relationships or marriage. They have very serious in relationships. Their emotional side is not so strong but if Venus has good aspects with moon or Neptune there can be emotional effects. They don´t pretend , they do what they desire and Venus in Capricorn people are very direct people with relationships. They openly express their feelings and I see them they don´t hide their feelings , for them the best joy is to accomplish their works. We have neighboor and she is housewife and she knows her responsibilities very well and she enjoys when she do her houseworks well.
August 8, 2020 at 10:22
(Leo) Anni23
Waah both my parents have this placement.. 😐
August 4, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user Pol!UTiOn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Capricorn Venus
"This person does not realize it when younger but she simply cannot date just for fun, the relationship and her time must have a purpose, it is an investment but not just practical, it is highly emotional, I say this because if only material things should matter she would be with the first ready-made man.".

I couldn´t have said it better...and I´m a (young, maybe that´s why) Capricorn Venus :) :3:.

Thanks I am seeing well how this plays out, it´s not generally something that you know until you´ve been through a string of fails lol. perhaps you also just found out recently through trial and error :1: This placement learns as it goes along so very possible one gets burnt often and learns

Hahahaa indeed .. I had to now check and see that you´re way younger than 30 so that´s why the fear hasn´t set in. Besides looking younger when you´re told your beauty will fade and you need to get married soon and when are you getting married then that 29° becomes very crucial like R9.99c makes much difference to the mind than R10.00 :4: psychological tricks. As a man you´re spared till maybe 35 :61:

You are so right. I have found the older they do get the pickier.thinking about it if you´re done learning all this time you´re not about to at this late stage mess up all the ´practice´, all that too served a purpose in giving these caps what they deserve, and most won´t too, it´s just darn hard to persuade these woman even when it´s pretty clear to the whole world.. Gotta love them :1: :2:

Edit : I´m sorry you are then female :4:
August 4, 2020 at 03:26
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
1. Planets were not assigned rulership to signs based upon similarities with the signs, but based upon proximity to the luminaries.

2) We can say that one of the attributes of Venus in Capricorn is symmetry. So Venus in Capricorn can express its beauty through form and structure. Think of a painter, like Ingres for whom line is more important as opposed to one like Delacroix for whom color is more important. Furthermore, beauty is usually created through great discipline and it happens within form.

Because Capricorn is cardinal, it is dynamic. To use the art/artist analogy again, think about how many artists there are that just aren´t practical enough to get things going? Their talent goes to waste. So, Venus being in a Cardinal sign is a good thing because it makes the artist have a practical, dynamic attribute.

Venus is a hot and moist planet. Capricorn is a cold and dry planet. They share something in common. They are both feminine. So, given that they share this quality the opposition between hot and moist and cold and dry can work. Venus (hot) becomes a little less radiant due to the cooling nature of Capricorn. Venus (moist) becomes a little less malleable, changeable and becomes a bit more stable due to Capricorns dry nature. As a result, Venus in Capricorn beauty may be more classic, a little more reserved and conservative than in some other signs. Think of someone who dresses in classic, timeless fashion as opposed to the latest, most risque´ fashion. They might wear burgundy rather than bright red.

Venus is one of the triplicity lords of Capricorn. Venus dignifies or enhances other planets in Capricorn depending on whether Venus is well-placed in the chart or not. In fact, as triplicity lord it is the third most important of the five essential dignities (1) domicile rulership (2) exaltation (3) triplicity (4) bounds or terms or faces (5) decans.
August 3, 2020 at 12:30
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Pol!UTiOn
"This person does not realize it when younger but she simply cannot date just for fun, the relationship and her time must have a purpose, it is an investment but not just practical, it is highly emotional, I say this because if only material things should matter she would be with the first ready-made man.".

I couldn´t have said it better...and I´m a (young, maybe that´s why) Capricorn Venus :) :3:.

I truly believe we lighten up as we grow older...it´s happening to me for a few years already...and that´s why, contrary to what most women feel, I´m not at all scared about the perspective of turning 30 :4:

I know it´s not debilitated in theory, but it makes us so picky or reseved and shy in love that it seems it´s a bit unfortunate or that ot makes us unlucky in love. But it´s not about being unlucky, it´s about the incapacity of compromising in settling for less :1:
August 3, 2020 at 11:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » pixel
System message: Post has been written by user Pol!UTiOn, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I agree well with pixel and goldenlion, this is a not a dehabilitated placement. I know 2 people with this sign in sidereal and and in tropical aquarius and it generally takes a while for them to understand what they need as well, especially with the late degrees because it is almost a blend of both at that degree.

This person does not realize it when younger but she simply cannot date just for fun, the relationship and her time must have a purpose, it is an investment but not just practical, it is highly emotional, I say this because if only material things should matter she would be with the first ready-made man. Most however don´t and marry quite late ,because she wants and needs someone who fulfills both, who will grow with her, match her effort and hopefully too bring out her inner child. I´ve seen more than twice for both that guys who were very wealthy did not get a second chance after the first month! they failed to impress them in the long run with their wealth, it is always the character too that is judged if of value.

I must admit they did go through periods where at times they even judged themselves for having half-lived relationships, sudden break ups.there is high standards but it is only because they are aware of what they offer, these people think for you and themselves, they try to improve continuously and they always want progress, mixing together a business/love relationship is their ideal.

there is a revere for tradition no matter how modern you will not find or get this girl to pursue :3: that is his job, probably the only manly thing they do leaves up to him because at heart there is a need to know that things were done in a proper way ~ even if the conversative behaviour is just in front the eyes of the audience :3:

people say cap placements get younger as they get older and they do! They just need to feel secure enough in order to relax
August 3, 2020 at 04:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There was a woman, there.

With a square.

Bi-focaled token fare.

Holding weight and tare.

Counting dollars to diamonds as one would rabbit to hare.

Down the way, or up, if you will, was the woman with a sign showing trine.

Three sides she said she would and could, effortlessly.

Other women walking way whom did not say, across the street, they could not meet, an eye to eye, browbeat.

Furthermore, a city block and four, two by two in business hue, a mountain war.

And, then, by happenstance, holding hands clasp to clasp, a branch of olive and a cup of wine given to each other, mine and mine.

Angles and aspects, what did you expect??

The cut of her cloth, the length of her dress.

What did you expect??

The structure of her face, her purse of lace.

What did you expect??

Venus in Capricorn, forlorn??

Mountaintop baptismal will be bourne.

:157: :154:
August 3, 2020 at 04:01
(Pisces) fishscales » ChessTrader
Wow... Alot of the things you said are very similar, if not identical, to my experience of having Venus in Taurus...

Venus in earth I guess...

Although I´ve always thought that Venus in Cap was more about building something off of the solid, earthy foundation...something social or worldly perhaps...

Whereas Venus in Taurus was more about just establishing the foundation and attaining the commitment and solidity, and not so concerned with what may happen after the fact...
August 3, 2020 at 03:51
(Pisces) fishscales » pixel
"Capricorn sign is the representative of time... if you´re in a hurry, you´ll miss the point..."

Interesting view of it...

:74:
August 3, 2020 at 03:30
(Pisces) fishscales
Love is going to be very status-oriented...

Practical...

Useful...

I´m not saying this person is cold, or can´t experience love...

It just makes sense to them that the things listed above should go with it...
August 3, 2020 at 01:52
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
I´ve heard this placement being described as ´treating their heart like a business´.
It might take a while to open up with this placement, your loving nature is ruled by Saturn. But Saturn is like glue, very structured and steady, protective, and it´s feminine.

I think I am in love this placement, darn it.
August 2, 2020 at 20:56
(Leo) pixel
Capricorn sign is the representative of time... if you´re in a hurry, you´ll miss the point...

:17:
August 2, 2020 at 20:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » ChessTrader
That´s the whole trouble with Venus in Scorpio and Venus in Capricorn, we love emotional intimacy, connection, creativity, and Venus in Capricorn is like a dessert and you end up going thirsty in the hot Sun. :61:
August 2, 2020 at 20:31
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Luna Alba
You´re again right :1:

I believe cap sign is severely misunderstood by many.

Cap has also feelings yet you need to be very close to them.They just don´t show their emotions to everyone always.Plain and simple.

People need to realize they are kind souls too once you know them.

Stereotyping is not correct.
We humans are complex creatures afterall.

Sorry for ranting :4:
August 2, 2020 at 20:22
(Capricorn) ChessTrader
I know for me I definitely need to feel that the relationship is based off a solid structure. For me its definitely trust. I mean that´s something every relationship needs. But for me its one of the very first things I look for if I´m considering something serious with that person.

I think Venus in Capricorn can be hard to reach emotionally. Unless the other partner´s Venus is also in an Earth sign. Then that way of communicating love is understood and allows for a Venus in Cap to open up more.

I would say its generally cautious about falling in love. It wants to know everything is right before really committing. And its definitely one of your more faithful lovers in general. Once committed it definitely takes the relationship very serious and you can easily feel secure in the relationship.

But Im also a Capricorn Sun and Im sure that adds more to it.

*And this is just more of the archetype of Venus in Capricorn. Others things can come into play of course when aspects exist.

But I love my Venus in Capricorn just because of the values I know I bring to the table. I definitely don´t consider Venus in Cap as unfortunate in any way.

:)
August 2, 2020 at 20:18
(Aries) ram_goat » pixel
Yep describes it perfectly..
August 2, 2020 at 19:51
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Jer Aders
Indeed...but it´s probably more the need of your Cappie Moon :1:
August 2, 2020 at 19:38
(Aquarius) Jer Aders » Luna Alba
You are right maybe that´s why I´m more inclined to freedom in relationship now but with each passing day I feel and think more mature.I believe cap venus starting to show up and with it comes urges to commitment.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »