Synastry - North Nodes

July 28, 2020 at 22:57 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Aqua81
Synastry - North Nodes
Hello! New to the forum here :)

I’ve been learning about astrology for a few years now and only just getting my head around synastry! I’m wondering if you have any thoughts / insights on the placements of north nodes when comparing two charts.

Natal Chart:
Person 1 - has North Node in House 7
Person 2 - has North Node in House 4

When you compare charts:
Person 2’s NN is places in Person 1’s 4th House
Person 1’s NN is placed in Person 2’s 7th House

There is some sort of mirroring going on - Is this significant / meaningful in relationship astrology indicative of compatibility or karmic ties? Is it even unusual to see this?

Any advice would be much appreciated as I cant seem to find information specific to this particular placement! Thanks in advance!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 18, 2020 at 22:04
(Scorpio) JillHol!anah » Aqua81
Sorry on delayed reply!

You mentioned this yourself, the house cusps signs are the same positions in both charts so planets/points will be placed same as "with your own chart" supoosing their cusps are very similar too, if not it might differ by a house.

Eg
If their 8th in pisces, and your sun is pisces, it will fall in their 8th house. If they have sun in their 8th house then both your planets in the same house
August 9, 2020 at 23:00
(Aquarius) Aqua81 » JillHol!anah
Thanks for your replies so far everyone!

So both Person 1 and Person 2 share the same sign & house placements in their Natal Chart. Which is the following.

Natal Chart:
Person 1 - has North Node in House 7 Leo
Person 2 - has North Node in House 4 Gemini

When you compare charts:
Person 2’s NN is places in Person 1’s 4th House Gemini
Person 1’s NN is placed in Person 2’s 7th House Leo

I dont think this is the same as having NN conjunct right? I get so confused with aspects... i’ve only recently started looking at aspects!
August 4, 2020 at 05:26
(Scorpio) JillHol!anah » Ghost00
That´s not strictly true.. North nodes are different for everyone. It´s not like generational planets, North nodes change frequently and it all depends on the chart.

I think what was meant is that you have the NN in 7th and SN would be in 1st house, they have NN in 4th and their SN in 10. But what sign is it. If your NN is conjunct(the same as) their NN then it should go to 4th house, Hence it is the same journey indicated. a very powerful sign of soul mates or helpers on the journey. You who will recognize each other instantly or after some time as their vibration rises.

This is how I interpreted what you said. If it´s actually the NN conjunct the SN then that shows several past lives with this person, an endless loop
August 4, 2020 at 00:59
(Capricorn) Ghost00
It´s not a favorable position. It means there is an age difference of 4.5 years and some fundamental differences but it´s just another challenge that can probably be overcome and then flipped into a strength. The strength would be seeing new perspectives, by listening and understanding each other on deep level. The process will increase knowledge and wisdom to each partner if done successfully. :3:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »